Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

gizlidost

Sep 7, 2017
Sasha: Sorry ... but you need train your stealth to do this mission.

What should I do in this situation ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sasha: Sorry ... but you need train your stealth to do this mission.

What should I do in this situation ?
relax no need to do multiple posts for same thing
here you got extended Walkthrough updated for current version.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello! First of all thank you for the cheat version!

But i am confuse of the:
Desk: Increases the number of days worked at a job

How it work? I click on the desk, but nothing happen. I Click on the job. I work on the job. The i go to the desk, but nothing.
There is no message that let me increse days work. Have i miss something? Anticipate thankses^^

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Hello! First of all thank you for the cheat version!

But i am confuse of the:
Desk: Increases the number of days worked at a job
Like the OP says:
All versions currently have a small screw-up on my part in the cheat room with the new desk feature. Download the Map175 file in attachments and extract it into your www/data folder, overwriting the file that is already there.

I was passing by to say thanks, Firebane, i played this game 2 or 3 times in previous releases and got super annoyed by all that grinding (and i like to play rpg games and played alot of them, but when is so reiterative in so many diferent aspects is rarely worth it), making me stop playing the next realeases until i saw this thread... i tried your mod and im actually enjoying the game, finally! So basically, thanks mate, i really appreciate your help in this regard... cheers

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You're all very welcome. You can thank the people over on the Summertime Saga discord who kept requesting copies of it after I started making it for myself, and Bloo who initially asked if it could be put on here.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
You're all very welcome. You can thank the people over on the Summertime Saga discord who kept requesting copies of it after I started making it for myself, and Bloo who initially asked if it could be put on here.
You may be very humble and all, but this is your job, so take your damned appreciation for it and live with it XD

Seriously now, i know many people contribute here and i already saw some post of them, like from Bloo, Muff, TCMS, Pepe Le Pew, wep, Sam and so many others, even people whos not modder/upploader/special user/etc its usually really helpful here and thats what makes this site so freaking awsome for me...

Even if it takes you about 10 minutes (like you said in the first page of the thread) or months to make this stuff, it is really helpful and you saved hours of my and others time, so im sticking with my thanks to you this time around, you deserved it. No, im not taking a no for an answer xD cheers

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I'll accept it. I'm just saying that you have several others responsible for the mods no longer just being my simple ones done for my own amusement. I used to not even bother putting markers or a cheat room in for the functions. I knew where I was adding what.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I'll accept it. I'm just saying that you have several others responsible for the mods no longer just being my simple ones done for my own amusement. I used to not even bother putting markers or a cheat room in for the functions. I knew where I was adding what.
a gallery cheat room is nice... oh wait... you did make one right?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure why but all of your 7zip files from the first post come up with a 7zip does not support the file you are trying to open error. 7zip is up to date so not sure why I can't open yours but I can open anyone else's just fine.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not sure why but all of your 7zip files from the first post come up with a 7zip does not support the file you are trying to open error. 7zip is up to date so not sure why I can't open yours but I can open anyone else's just fine.
Just download latest version of winrar and it works fine usually also for 7z files ppl report.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
All files were done with the lastest winrar, so there's no real reason why 7zip wouldn't work.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Do you want the game with or without cheats? If you don't want the cheats grab the one that says Bugfix. If you want cheats, grab the one that says BF+Cheats. Either way, you will also need the map175 file. Follow all instructions completely under the "Patch Installation" spoiler tag.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I'm confused. Do we just need to install the mega file or do we need to also apply the patches?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The Mega file is the entire game and does not need the patches, but you will still need the map175 file. If you already have the non-modded game and want to do it yourself, which is easy to screw up, then you need one of the patches.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
The Mega file is the entire game and does not need the patches, but you will still need the map175 file. If you already have the non-modded game and want to do it yourself, which is easy to screw up, then you need one of the patches.
I bet when you started posting the already patched game you thought you would have to answer fewer questions as a result...Not happening is it? LOL

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I bet when you started posting the already patched game you thought you would have to answer fewer questions as a result...Not happening is it? LOL
Sometimes it can be confusing for the newcomers. Pretty obvious here.

--

Few Bugs in the modded version. Both related to Sara
There's no option to choose whether to cum on hand or cum on her ass the second time you give Sara a card.

Well for starters, not sure if this was a bug that was mentioned before but when I took Sarah to her room for the first time. There was no text to decide whether he can choose to focus on her pussy or ass. It's always pussy. The unmodded version always lets me decide. I completed the unmodded version of the game already so I know the details.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes