Red Heart Games

Formerly 'Net-Work'
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
cover.jpg

Overview:
World. Is it durable as seems?
In the second half of the 21st century.
Humanity will enter a race for survival, where the main opponent will be the Star.
Everyone's contribution is needed to get the victory. Including your.​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-17
Release Date: 2024-10-17
Developer: - -
Censored: No
Version: A1U0E0
Language: English
Other Game: Live with MILF
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -

IM1_FR9.png IM1_3_FR9.png IM6_1_FR9.png IM6_3_FR9.png IM8_FR9.png IM10_FR9.png IM19_FR9.png IM21_FR9.png IM27_FR9.png

Last edited:

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Red Heart Games I'm not sure what this is? Is this even an adult game? It looks like a random compilation of AI sci-fi images.
Say no so I have a reason to reject this game

what are the tags?
Sometimes we cheat and just add braindead tags like 'big tits' & 'big ass' just to bypass the 3 tag limit. I cant even do that in this case >.>

Red Heart Games

Formerly 'Net-Work'
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
Red Heart Games I'm not sure what this is? Is this even an adult game? It looks like a random compilation of AI sci-fi images.
Yes, this is an adult game. The first update describes the world and the plot.

Adult content will appear in the future based on the plot.

I will add all the necessary tags as updates are released.

Kinkytimes

Aug 25, 2023
I'm with Monroe, wtf is this? No offense, you do you, but I wouldn't have uploaded a skeleton until you're actually happy with the product you're presenting. Why make this if it's just AI pictures in Ren'Py? At least if you made your own art or built a new engine I'd get it, but this is less than just posting a file with pictures you put into a prompt with some AI generated dialogue. Hopefully this evolves from here? Good luck

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes, this is an adult game. The first update describes the world and the plot.

Adult content will appear in the future based on the plot.

I will add all the necessary tags as updates are released.
NGl... but... would have been smarter to wait until you had some adult content, cause this release would just annoy people more than anything.

Red Heart Games

Formerly 'Net-Work'
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
NGl... but... would have been smarter to wait until you had some adult content, cause this release would just annoy people more than anything.
Yes, I've already figured that out.

But it's okay, the plot is completely thought out and this time I won't come to a dead end, as with the first game.

So I'm going to finish this project, but for now it's like this.

I will continue to make CGI tomorrow and as soon as enough scenes are ready, I will release an update.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes, I've already figured that out.

But it's okay, the plot is completely thought out and this time I won't come to a dead end, as with the first game.

So I'm going to finish this project, but for now it's like this.

I will continue to make CGI tomorrow and as soon as enough scenes are ready, I will release an update.
Smart move.

What kills most new devs games, is not having planned out the whole basic plot.

Small details not planned are fine, but if you just wing it, then you get overloaded and/or end up doing whatever comes to mind and it just goes everywhere story-wise.

Xan_Vados

Sep 23, 2020
Well, let me just share some suggestions on what I think could make this even better.

First off, I liked the artwork! I have no issue with AI art as long as it’s coherent, and here it definitely seems to be.

1. The game could have a style closer to Citizen Sleeper.
2. Add music and sounds. Honestly, if I had to pick one thing for the best immersion, it’s sound. It makes all the difference.
3. Expand on the events that are happening. Explain the emotions, the surroundings, and the little details. There’s a game called Roadwarden or the Sorcery! series that does this really well.
4. Don’t jump from scene to scene too quickly. Let things sink in. Let the events play out, and, like I said, expand on them. Otherwise, it’s hard to feel for the wrongly accused father if we’re not fully immersed in his life.
5. (Optional) You could tweak the UI a bit, especially the dialogue boxes. Maybe add conversations to the people in the pictures, kind of like in comics.

Sorry for the long message! The artwork looks great, and I’ve always wanted to see a polished game made using AI.

Red Heart Games

Formerly 'Net-Work'
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2018
I used the AI images only for the prologue, otherwise there is no way. The rest of the plot will be in the good old CGI on the new rendering engine.

I have learned a lot in those one and a half years of my absence, so the graphics will not disappoint you, as well as the animations.

Anyway, the game is mostly thought out and will be divided into 4 large acts, in which the plot becomes more complicated and the actions are larger.

It all starts with the personal problems of the main character, and ends with world politics.

But for now, these are just words that I will try to turn into reality.