VN Ren'Py Fired Sky [A1U0E0] [Red Heart Games]

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I used the AI images only for the prologue, otherwise there is no way. The rest of the plot will be in the good old CGI on the new rendering engine.

I have learned a lot in those one and a half years of my absence, so the graphics will not disappoint you, as well as the animations.

Anyway, the game is mostly thought out and will be divided into 4 large acts, in which the plot becomes more complicated and the actions are larger.

It all starts with the personal problems of the main character, and ends with world politics.

But for now, these are just words that I will try to turn into reality.
I like the AI images. Love the retro pixel style. Keep it in my opinion, although idk how it would work out for lewd stuff lmfao.

18+NSFW

Jul 4, 2023
I thought RenPy visual novels can be done for mac os too. looks like i will have to do a interactive video on this novel so it will play on any OS

Methusaleh

Jun 30, 2020
The title of the game does not mean what you think it means. Perhaps try a dictionary first next time.

Basically it says that the sky got fired (like fired from a job). It has nothing to do with actual fire.

Firey Sky would make more sense. Or Sky on Fire, Fire in the Sky, Skies on Fire, etc... Anything but Fired Sky.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Black Cat

Sacred_Lamb

Sep 15, 2024
I used the AI images only for the prologue, otherwise there is no way. The rest of the plot will be in the good old CGI on the new rendering engine.

I have learned a lot in those one and a half years of my absence, so the graphics will not disappoint you, as well as the animations.

Anyway, the game is mostly thought out and will be divided into 4 large acts, in which the plot becomes more complicated and the actions are larger.

It all starts with the personal problems of the main character, and ends with world politics.

But for now, these are just words that I will try to turn into reality.
Honestly luv the style of the AI images so far, you've really managed to sequeeze out an Identifiable artstyle or "soul" as the kids call it. Major bonerkiller that its going to be 3d (never understood the appeal of uncanny valley models other than excessive proportions) but I'm def looking fwd to the story and where it goes from there.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The title of the game does not mean what you think it means. Perhaps try a dictionary first next time.

Basically it says that the sky got fired (like fired from a job). It has nothing to do with actual fire.

Firey Sky would make more sense. Or Sky on Fire, Fire in the Sky, Skies on Fire, etc... Anything but Fired Sky.
Maybe itll make sense in the plot later on. I dont like fiery, fire sky would be better.