Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Sucks that the only one I'm physically attracted to is the one who's personality I like the least.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Well, I can't say I enjoyed the writing much at all. Not that it was bad, I wouldn't know, just so far beyond the styles of writing I tend to enjoy that I don't even know how to critique it.

Valeria's voice was very sexy though, so that was nice.

Jul 19, 2020
That was nice but pretty short. I havent tried Bad Blood yet but First Bite felt like it was just a prologue, not a whole thing.

Thanks for sharing tho!

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
" First Bite is rated 18+ for strong language, violence (potential player death), blood and gore, (optional) sexual scenes (including consensual kink and BDSM), (supernatural) emotional manipulation, and other content that some players may find disturbing. Player discretion is advised. "
But tagged "no sexual content" i'm confused

Jul 19, 2020
" First Bite is rated 18+ for strong language, violence (potential player death), blood and gore, (optional) sexual scenes (including consensual kink and BDSM), (supernatural) emotional manipulation, and other content that some players may find disturbing. Player discretion is advised. "
But tagged "no sexual content" i'm confused
There are sex scenes, but they are text only(no nudie pics, (though there are a couple background sketches) underwear is as far as it seems to go). I only bothered with the Valeria route but i imagine the other two are pretty similar, so about 3 to 5 sentences long and have very vague and non-graphic descriptions of the act(presumably so they can be reused for each set of pronouns)

Last edited:

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Its meh. Renders and artwork are good. But really could NOT stand the group sex scenes. Angles are jaded as fuck, close ups on a new angled face, cut to you getting cucked by himbo steve, only to get into a "sex" scene and have it end 2 sentences later with generic vaguely "sexual" content. Himbo steve is genuinely the most unlikeable of the bunch. Straight also looks like the stripes on himbo steve are ripped from the twins from Seven Realms.

iragugal

Jan 24, 2021
Ilyas is exactly my type. Loved the Vengaboys references. Would prefer to have sexy CGs, but as a game about convincing a hot vampire to make you into their progeny, this game does it really well.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Just out of curiosity (I haven't played it yet), is the black character a cross-dressing male or trans or...?

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I don't see the justification of this game having the romance tag. Everyone is just horny for each other, that's all.

Last edited:

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
I don't see the justification of this game having the romance tag. Everyone is just horny for each other, that's all.
this too thats my complaints with the "group sex" its generally them fucking and MC watching and then awkwardly getting involved, even though whover sires you gets kinda "loving and romantic" towards you in solo scenes its thrown out the window and feels like a sham each group sex

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Well, I can't say I enjoyed the writing much at all. Not that it was bad, I wouldn't know, just so far beyond the styles of writing I tend to enjoy that I don't even know how to critique it.
Is it weird to say that I respect you for this?

So many people will try to throw a bunch of writing-words at something that didn't click for them and it's always so obvious that they don't really know what any of them mean or how to write a critique from that angle. Saying it the way you did comes off so much better than someone trying to sound smart in a really dumb way.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes