3D-Daz First concept for adult game (need your feedback!)

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Well as humans have said for the last 80 or so years, it wont be war that kills us off but that which we cann't see, the microorganism. Much, like out current pandemic that we are going through, it is possible that the next one could almost wipe us out.

Some simple facts:
The Flue is a Corona based virus and each shot is about 8 - 10 generations of evolution behind. Do to the mutation speed of Corona based viruses I can see COVID being something that just keeps evolving, and even these shots we will get, will become more or less useless in time (unless we find a cure). (With that being said, you should get at least one shot just to get your body immune system geared up.)

So your aware MERS and SARS were also Corona based viruses, one was too good at killing and killed it self out and the other was just annoying. The Flu still kills about 78,000 - 82,000 ppl in the US alone (depends on the year). Now what happens if a new variant of of a Corona based virus is made or just happens naturally and hits us? There is a good chance that it could wipe out most of us. Just like there is a new strain of Ebola that is enhanced with Rabies (not sure if it was natural or lab made, and only a few cases of it happened as it killed it self out), imagine what would happen to us if a Covid virus was enhanced with Rabies and had a delayed activation time of say 2 weeks and the lethally of say MERS or Ebola? You can kiss our asses good bye.

SO the premise's of the story is great! Not only could it happen, there is a damn good chance that it will happen. Just saying.

Also you are right eating the same stuff over and over gets old fast, that's way most of the army's change or make variants of each MRE so as not to make the solder fall into a depressed state. But yes even with 3 - 5 variants of the MRE's it would become old fast... I'd say about 8 months and the person eating the food would start to pick and choose what they ate and might very well loose wight. (Also MRE's only last for 5 years if stored at 10 degrees C or less, or 50 degrees F, although that might be expanded if frozen i think; not sure on the freezing makes seance in my mind).

As for water she must get at least 1 litre a day to survive. Bare minimum would be 1- 2 litres every 3 days but you could only do that for a short amount of time before your body would start shutting down. You can make it that the first bit of the game is figuring out how the get water and filter it, or something like that. (mini game, or something) Just a thought.

None the less I like the game premise, and my unnecessary amount of knowledge of survival, has no real use in a game unless your making a hardcore survival game. It's more or less just info for everyone that is willing to read it.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
None the less I like the game premise, and my unnecessary amount of knowledge of survival, has no real use in a game unless your making a hardcore survival game. It's more or less just info for everyone that is willing to read it.
You really know what you a talking about! (y) Thanks! I definitely will give basic and logic information about the facilities inside the basement at the beginning of the story! But the focus will be on other aspects which we like way more than logical aspects ;)

Reactions: Reaver