VN Unity Completed First Crush Strips to Pay My Debt [Final] [Hat Jump]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hat Jump

Jan 3, 2022
I'm just beginning, but I report a small bug (or at least a strange discovery) :
  • I can go forward in the game by pressing enter
  • but after the choices (with the mouse) :
    • we arrive to the next photo of course
    • but then, I have to use the mouse to advance (Enter doensn't work)
    • And after that, it's ok it works again
Suggestion for the next games (or if you compile everything in a bigger one) : would it be possible to add some backward command (to go to the pic before) ? I don't kn ow if it's possible on Unity, but it's a very useful tool on Ren'Py

This game seems pretty good so far (sh just entered in your car at the first "date") : good drawing, with an immersive and cute story (y)
Thanks for letting me know! I'll investigate this

Hat Jump

Jan 3, 2022
Is there a good ending to this? I don't want the FMC get naked
At the moment, the only ending has Cass getting naked. This is an episode from my bigger game Make Your Parents Proud. I'm considering giving alternative paths for those who want to avoid that jealous feeling. But I have to do some work evaluating whether it's possible considering the story I have planned.

Hat Jump

Jan 3, 2022
Man, wish this had more to it. It was getting good
Thanks dude! It's part of a bigger game I'm working on called Make Your Parents Proud. Here's the itch.io page:

The current build is buggy but I have bug fixes coming very soon. Currently there're 3 episodes in it, but only one with Cass, the one you just played. That being said, I hope to continue her story as the game develops;)

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is the first game that successfully claimed to have both "no sexual content" AND "netorare". Which makes 100% NO SENSE. Netorare being someone else having sex with your love interest, it's hard to have sex without any sexual content now, isn't it?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote