Tool Daz First Images of NSware - Daz3D Auto Collision Morph Creator (Update 13.11.2023) - More Realism

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
First Images of NSware - Daz3D Auto Collision Morph Creator

At the moment I am still working on the program, as soon as I have found the final setting I will make the tool available.

Calculation + Export round about 40 seconds by this examples​
Those examples look really impressive.

When it comes to bodies and self-collision I think we're all constantly suffering from this when working with Daz. I've tried some similar scripts (through dforce and whatnot) where the example images look good but when you try it, it won't work at all. I'm cheering for you, man. Maybe this will be the one.

Reactions: blaqhentai

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Keeping an eye on this. Would be a super nice tool to have in the box, especially in this space. I'd drop some money for this if it ever gets to a workable state.

One thing I might focus on is making it a bit more intuitive than other similar tools out there. Ghost Dynamics, when it works, is okay. But most of the time it seems to corrupt saves/crash Daz. Anything similar is usually lacking in documentation or just isn't good. The only good one I've used is the manual weight mapping + dForce, but it's both time consuming and tedious. Especially for scenes that need multiple iterations of it. Good luck on this.

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Nicke MissFortune

Thank you very much. The program should run in such a way that the user doesn't have to do anything other than import his Scene and the rest works by itself. However, I will write another program that allows the user to determine for themselves how much an object can be influenced (sofa, blankets, etc.) and then send this information to the main program. The program is already well developed and works so far. I'll keep you up to date and I hope to be able to publish the first version as soon as possible in order to be able to respond to problems and errors from users.

Sincerely\Mit freundlichen Grüßen
NSware

Xeni88

Dec 28, 2022
Excellent! Collision of butt on the glass sheet is great. I have been trying do something like that for an animation for glass see-through. Without proper lighting it's impossible to avoid fireflies. If you increase the brightness of the light then all small details and contours of the skin are lost. I am not sure if you encountered any similar problem but wondering if there's any solution to it

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I wonder why this thread doesn't jump up to the top of the forum list when there's a new post? It's about to fall off the first page for me, even though there was a post yesterday!

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
For a good Start.
I might need 2 or 3 people next week to test the software before I release it.

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
The software comes with a Launcher.exe file for easier operation for the user, and documentation for the commands for the main program. The program needs the following information so far:
- An OBJ of the base model (unmorphed/unposed)
- An OBJ file of the Morphed (Custom Character) Model (Unposed)
- An Obj of the entire scene for collision query.

The Obj files (unmorphed/morphed) are required to calculate the output file.

Last edited: