2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LVD9yu.png

Overview:
Become Arisiel - an inexperienced incubus on his first day at work. Meet one of three possible partners and try your best at getting your little grabby hands on their energy in this short, visual novel.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-07
Release Date: 2020-08-04
Developer: Animefanka - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

kE38hK.png aUjy+8.png lChiTY.png uFVFeY.png Screenshot (512).png Screenshot (514).png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Have Fun

Last edited:

danman87

Mar 17, 2019
Strong 'no download' for me based on the art. No into deers morphed into humans and japanese stuff mixed in.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Just from the pictures on the OP looks like you missed the tag Futa

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I'm fine with these games itself, but did they really made it so that the first thing you see is a pretty good-looking succubus in a gay dating sim?
It sounds awfully silly to me honestly.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I'm fine with these games itself, but did they really made it so that the first thing you see is a pretty good-looking succubus in a gay dating sim?
Is a succubus really a succubus if she isn't hot?

I'm so glad this game doesn't have that "succubus(male)" shit that I see in so many other games.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Damn I love femboy incubuses there isn't a lot of them here . Maybe you should add a trap tag?

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Just finished I really like Arisiel and Ray. Is this game finished or will it be updated?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Yes. A gay, otome game with a succubus boss. A real waste of potential.
And it's games like these that make me a gore fetishist.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There's a three value preferences setting for "censored" that you might miss, and it defaults to ultracensored (censored=2 in the console). There isn't much to this VN anyway but it appears that censored=0 shows pixelated versus censored=1 shows uncensored for at least one of the characters scenes.

And, yeah, you will need rpatool if you want to see how little there is without going through a lot of loads of the character choices.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes