[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [S>Writer] Share First project, looking for people to join me

Stran00

Sep 27, 2023
Hey everyone. I'm an amateur writer, currently starting to write a VN script. Zombie survival themed with a somewhat introspective approach. Other details can appear as we're developing the story.
As I don't have any grasp of programming and rendering, I thought it would be interesting if there's someone willing to develop this story with me.
We can, obviously, look for other types of game and stories. I have a lot of ideas that I'd like to see in a game.
I'm not interested in overtly fetishist games, such as exaggerated breats/asses or exclusively futa characters, as well as NTR. I'd like to tell a story, develop a world and it's characters in a meaningful way.

I am also interested in giving a hand to other writers with their stories, it's always a good idea and a good way to develop skills.

IMPORTANT: I'm a native spanish speaker. My main language is NOT english. Please consider this!

Skills:
- Native spanish, intermediate-advanced english.
- Slow, but detailed world building.
- Long-term story planning.
- Vasts interest in a long array of topics.
- Fun and interesting dialogues.
- Open to discussion, corrections and ideas.

Preferred method of contact:
- PMs or Discord.
Please PM me if you are interested. If I am convinced, I will share you my discord

Employment Type & Rates:
- It'll be basically a startup game, so it's more than obvious that at first it's going to be unpaid. If the game has a certain degree of success, we can (and we will, don't worry) start to discuss this.

Availability:
- Mainly part time, I am currently in college and working IRL, but as I'm doing my day-to-day, I try to flesh out my ideas and develop my stories. There will be updates, and I like to discuss a lot about what I write, so there will be no shortage of it.

Additional comments:
The main thing I ask is patience and, if it all goes well, commitment. This is a first project for me.

CosmicRuler

Jan 24, 2024
Hi, I'm a programmer proficient in game engines like Renpy and Unreal Engine.
If you are still looking for a programmer DM me.