Collection Video FishSyrup Collection [2021-02-14] [FishSyrup]

Oct 28, 2021
Hello there
For the last few weeks, I've been archiving, reorganizing, and reordering FishSyrup's work for who knows why
I've uploaded all of these onto PixelDrain, they can be found here in this album:

Pixeldrain

That being said, there are still some animations that I can't find anywhere and animations found only on Sankaku, those are listed in the attachment, I'd love to have some help on these animations
+1 for the Butterfly Girl pack
been looking for it anywhere and couldn't find anyting other except the gif

zero3355

Jun 11, 2023
Hello there
For the last few weeks, I've been archiving, reorganizing, and reordering FishSyrup's work for who knows why
I've uploaded all of these onto PixelDrain, they can be found here in this album:

Pixeldrain

That being said, there are still some animations that I can't find anywhere and animations found only on Sankaku, those are listed in the attachment, I'd love to have some help on these animations

I didn't find this animation

Nov 25, 2022
Hello there

Pixeldrain

Updated (.rar files are now included):

1706534595532.png

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these with the hope that those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support the author(s) as much as you can if you enjoy their work