Seeking Fisting/stretching insertions focused games?

peps237

Jun 3, 2017
Hey guys,

Bit of a different request but I'm looking for game recommendations for fisting/stretching content. I can't really think of any off of the top of my head and it would be great to see what's out there for this kink. The closest I can think of is the stretching and gaping system that was in violated heroine. I'm looking for something like that but ideally with the game more focused on it. Let's see what you got!

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
It's sad that there isn't more out there in that direction. I tried the Twist too but I thought it was just a horrible game overall and couldn't really enjoy it.

Apocalypse has a bit of fisting and huge dildos and it and its predecessor Battle of the Bulges generally really rely on the conceit of ridiculously huge cocks, so you can see some belly stretching in basically any sex scene in these games, so that should probably be right up your alley.

I wonder if you found some more these games, I'd be interested to know ;-)

Last edited:

BatOuttaHell

Mar 25, 2021
Academy Of Fetishes has some great content if you follow Olivias Story. Very, very few images but detailed writing and well thought out characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation has a bunch of interactive extreme anal Play and stretching as well as enemas
and inflation.

on itch.io is a really short stretching focused game, you can play it in browser.

Anal Play Flash by NorwaySuisan is a small flash game with good animations, not over the top stretching. It's small breast/if not loli content though. I'd call it the former rather than the latter since I'm not into the latter and I don't want to admit fapping to it. It's not on f95 but you can find it if you just search for the the title and author as I've underlined it.

Secret Horse Files 3 Has really in-depth mechanics when it comes to stretching and huge insertions. It also has Enemas and inflation. It's basically the first "Rack" but you see all the action but it's also MLP content. This may or may not ruin your childhood. It's just really well made though. I hope we'll get a human or at least anime mod for it.

Has some really large Dicks and anal positions but it's Furry content and quite a large game that needs decently powerful Hardware to run it. You play as a Human Female so if you squint you might be able to ignore the animalistic Monster ravaging your holes. You can also fuck Humans.

Rack 2 Furry Science Large insertions. VR and Desktop Furry Bondage Sandbox. Even if you have a beefy machine to run it you'll be dodging bad performance and bugs left and right.

Last edited:

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
Ooo! Thanks for the recommendations!

Would anyone know about games like these that have more gay or at least shemale/futa scenes?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Bump again. I really don't know why almost all of the games that contain more kinky stuff are like 2D or Japanese animation style (which I'm not the biggest fan of) or even text-based while basically all the 3D Western animation stuff is so boring and vanilla.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Don't have time to insert links, sorry, but you definitely should check ATM Adventures (beware of heavy kinks), Project Myriam (nearly-realistic game but with lots of stuff like dap/dvp, bestiality, fisting in SOME paths), Lida's Adventures (same to previous but all chapters are buggy, I'd advice just to unpack and see CGs). Damn, just try any female protagonist corruption game, I'd say around 30% of them come to the heavy stuff on late stages.

Diablik

Nov 18, 2017
Anal fisting scene in Between Salvation and Abyss
Vaginal fisting scene in Britney's Journey
Three holes extreme stretching, but no fisting in Dereah Sister Hypnosis App
Both holes fisting scene in MILFtopia
Anal fisting scene (christmas bonus) in Moving Out
Both holes fisting in Prison Life
Both holes extreme stretching and fisting in Shadows
Vaginal fisting in Simple Days
Anal fisting scene in Sinful Success
Vaginal fisting scene in The Builder

GT-Four games about teacher have stretching and fisting scenes with prolapse. But you need keep in mind that they are japanese flash games with censorship.

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
Bump again. I really don't know why almost all of the games that contain more kinky stuff are like 2D or Japanese animation style (which I'm not the biggest fan of) or even text-based while basically all the 3D Western animation stuff is so boring and vanilla.
To add to that, I of course consider fisting/stretching an "extreme" kink for sure, but tbh nowadays it seems more tame than other kinks that are considered extreme and a lot of them seem to be way more popular than fisting, so I have to endure browsing through kinks that I find off-putting in case that I want to find fisting content when some places group it all up under the "extreme" category.

It's also funny whenever a game or artist include hyper content but fisting is rarely something that they include even though they both have the same end goal of stretching holes, lol.