3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1549182_oie_jnCGgWmxRXb3.jpg

Overview:
In The Builder, you play the role of a skilled young man who is commissioned to build a memorial in a village in the far north. Soon you discover that your real task is quite different: In order to save the village from extinction, you must make all the women there pregnant.
Warnings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-17
Release Date: 2023-09-12
Developer: LewdRobotics - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Android: - - - -

Episodes 1 - 5

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

F9LTF7.jpg am7COL.jpg JdxouM.jpg l4_Loi.jpg M+JOfJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

eskomo

Dec 2, 2020
Couple points for this one.

Lack of preferences and music blaring is rough, turning down in the system allowed a run through. Relatively short, about 15 minute read time. Only a few scenes so far and only one really involved the MC. Included information in spoilers below with details as the first penetration and creampie scene of the game is not by the MC.

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Lays the groundwork for what could be a half-decent "Man Builds Stuff and Gets Lots of Pussy" story, but with the prologue being literally just attending a meeting, I'm not sure how the pacing will work out.

I'm going to tentatively put this in the "could be interesting" category, but I'm hoping we don't concentrate on Carla and Gyn, but somehow I feel like the dev(s?) will.

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
The sound on this game is blasting so loud that even with my headphones off to the side, my family could here it in the next room. This has to get a volume slider or it is a no go no more. I would seriously consider supporting if it weren't for that detail, and if that changes in the future, I will definitely look into how I can support the game and developer.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes