• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 7.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Let's see if this is going to be a proper "harem", nowadays they all put that tag too lightly and most of them are just fake. :unsure:
considering the girl the MC really wants is already being shown getting fucked and knocked up by someone else.... The way the OP is written the Mc is supposed to knock the girls up yet we already have the first one with someone elses kid. On another note this god damn site needs to fix its shit so people can post grrrrrrr.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
considering the girl the MC really wants is already being shown getting fucked and knocked up by someone else.... The way the OP is written the Mc is supposed to knock the girls up yet we already have the first one with someone elses kid. On another note this god damn site needs to fix its shit so people can post grrrrrrr.
Seems like another fake harem to get people to support him....... while it has "dubious" content all the way,
No harem fan will ever show a Li fucking someone else except the mc, this game is unlikely to become a proper harem if it starts already like this... too bad the dev is not here to give him proper feedback.
Hard pass for me this one.

(And agree they need to fix the servers, is tiresome to even read or lurk the site anymore)

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Ntr planned or not ?? I don't like that
Well, imagine you've been in a friendzone for five years, the girl you were in love with is pregnant by some asshole who cheats on her, which she knows about, but she thinks he's changed. You're just a friend to her. Another girl loses some bet and has to fuck in the toilet with that asshole, you get a chance to pick up her used panties and hand them to her, she kisses you on the cheek with the lips she used to suck that asshole's cock and tells you that your girlfriend is lucky. By the way, this girl is the first girl you see in the game.
It also has no options or settings menu.

If you ask me, the only thing that can save this game is a good old fashioned mass murder. Seriously, what the point to live when this good boy MC lost 5 years of his life, stroking his little cock, while the love of his life were fucking her boyfriend and got pregnant by him. And he still loves her and hasn't given up hope of getting her back.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Well, imagine you've been in a friendzone for five years, the girl you were in love with is pregnant by some asshole who cheats on her, which she knows about, but she thinks he's changed. You're just a friend to her. Another girl loses some bet and has to fuck in the toilet with that asshole, you get a chance to pick up her used panties and hand them to her, she kisses you on the cheek with the lips she used to suck that asshole's cock and tells you that your girlfriend is lucky. By the way, this girl is the first girl you see in the game.
It also has no options or settings menu.

If you ask me, the only thing that can save this game is a good old fashioned mass murder. Seriously, what the point to live when this good boy MC lost 5 years of his life, stroking his little cock, while the love of his life were fucking her boyfriend and got pregnant by him. And he still loves her and hasn't given up hope of getting her back.
Thanks for valuable information

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Harem :KEK:? Yeah sure dude, what you're doing is clearly an NTR game, and it's so very, very far from the harem. Stop deceiving the players and add the NTR tag, if you think that fans of the harem genre like to watch LIs get fucked not by MC and they get pregnant not from MC, then you are very mistaken and you destroyed your game from the very beginning, congratulations :LOL:

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Most Devs get scared or shy when it comes to pregnancy in their games. This guy says screw that, everyone will be prego...haha, I love it.

Reactions: Tiasung

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
everyone will be prego
I'm afraid the MC won't have anything to do with it. I mean, seriously, did you see the expressions on the women faces when they found out that the MC was the best candidate? They were like - Lol, WTF, is this loser the best one? No way! I'm sure that when the nurse was collecting the MC's sperm sample, Paul's semen was already leaking out of her pussy, because for such macho guy like Paul she let to use her pussy to collect the samples, and a loser like MС could use the more usual for him way - hand labor.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I will save this village with every single drop of my se--- i mean being!!! Anyway, I'm down for playing this game. It looks pretty good from the pictures.

ChrisNix

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2021
Wow, gentlemen, I just worked half a year on this game, released it last night, went to sleep and wake up to this.

I'm impressed (and slightly overwhelmed) by the amount of feedback - and dare say vile in it.

I am releasing an adjusted version today, in order to allow people to skip the so called NTR-stuff (which is not, btw).

And I'm impressed with the idea that I'm exploiting people on Patreon under false pretexts. I might have earned USD 10 on this release. Do the math, gentlemen.

To those of you that see the potential in this game: thank you very much! I will not dissapoint you.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Wow, gentlemen, I just worked half a year on this game, released it last night, went to sleep and wake up to this.

I'm impressed (and slightly overwhelmed) by the amount of feedback - and dare say vile in it.

I am releasing an adjusted version today, in order to allow people to skip the so called NTR-stuff (which is not, btw).

And I'm impressed with the idea that I'm exploiting people on Patreon under false pretexts. I might have earned USD 10 on this release. Do the math, gentlemen.

To those of you that see the potential in this game: thank you very much! I will not dissapoint you.
Skipping it doesnt mean it doesnt happen and wont make anyone happy. Stopping it / Removing it from the game. you claim its a harem then this other guy... Doesnt touch the girls and has no current involvement with the girls..... and since the MC is the one that is supposed to impregnate them........... WHY is this other guy doing it???????????????

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It doesn't matter if you make the NTR skippable if you want to "fix" it make it avoidable (it doesn't happen).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes