VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Then perhaps MD could be injecting, I don't leave stones unturned. :] I'd like to give some thoughts on what I could suspect here, plus perhaps some means for you to be able to check this kind of thing automatically. Anyone I can message that is geared to parley reverse-engineering? Edit: If you have the zip that had the PillKing I'd like to redownload it to examine.
Nah in Ep6 Pixel also had the PillKing so the game had those files from the start (and from the leak we used to spread to the 5 mirrors)
Yeah Sam, Ryahn and Thicc are working on it.
I do not have that zip anymore sorry.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Imo thats a minor thing lol.
I used to be in the military, almost fainted once when they had to draw blood, embarrassing as hell. Plus i'm scared of needles cos of the fainting incident and also from medic course where we get stabbed countless times(i have thin arteries).
Saw two of my mates faint from drawing blood as well during bootcamp in the navy.
Was funny as hell, we all laughed, but also never mentioned it again afterwards. Was one of many good reminders to us that each one of us had his own unexpected strengths and weaknesses, and all the differences between us only gave us more reason to cover for eachother. Stopping the practice of mandatory military service was one of the biggest mistakes they made in my country. Not because of the reduction in military strength, but because the building of respect between radically different people was lost.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Just found this VN on the latest page and I'm a bit confused, apparently the dev removed the "ntr" but I also saw some comments on how it wasn't even ntr to begin with (classic f95)

Was it just that the MC is fucking a girl that is currently pregnant with another guy like the summary states or was there more going on?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just found this VN on the latest page and I'm a bit confused, apparently the dev removed the "ntr" but I also saw some comments on how it wasn't even ntr to begin with (classic f95)

Was it just that the MC is fucking a girl that is currently pregnant with another guy like the summary states or was there more going on?
...think she blew him off or some shit.........smth in happened in a toilet.....
....been too long tho and i can't menber right......but i think there was a bit more happening....could be wrong tho.....

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

The last time I played this game was somewhere in the beginning of 2022, and as I remember, it was initially like a harem, but it turned out like an NTR, Mc is in love with a girl, and you have a choice: refused, then her boyfriend will fuck her, if not, then you will fuck her and the child is yours. although initially there was confusion. in short, the developer himself doesn’t understand what does... says that this game will be completely harem, although he cannot decide whether there will be two ways or not... but it all depends on your choice, and with the right choice, women will be pregnant from Mc or from his donor. There's also some shit going on in the toilet so I can't say anything. in short, play as you want and maybe you’ll understand, but I went through pure harem and it was a long time ago

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Saw two of my mates faint from drawing blood as well during bootcamp in the navy.
Was funny as hell, we all laughed, but also never mentioned it again afterwards. Was one of many good reminders to us that each one of us had his own unexpected strengths and weaknesses, and all the differences between us only gave us more reason to cover for eachother. Stopping the practice of mandatory military service was one of the biggest mistakes they made in my country. Not because of the reduction in military strength, but because the building of respect between radically different people was lost.
Lmao yes, this is one of those things that it doesn't matter how built you are or how much of a "badass" you want to present yourself as.

It's really funny to see a 2.10m (roughly 6'8-6'9 i think) guy built like a brickhouse faint at the sight of needles and drawing his blood, he was fine seeing blood in general but seeing his own blood being taken out made him faint.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
We have mandatory service where I'm from too. Before I went I was dreading it. Fifteen years later, I only have fond memories from it for the same reasons you said.

And yes, the fainting thing can definitely happen. I just found it funny.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Damn been waiting for an update on this but I feel like I might had missed a prior update on the 1-5. guess start over and re-download those just encase.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I think I may be cursed. Every game that I think has huge potential and future does 180 and makes some really weird developement decisions that ultimately in best case scenario ruins its reputation and in worst gets abandoned. If the changelog is accurate the harem mafia has the control of the whole project now. While I will never try to bully my kink into anything or remove others, I personally won't stick around to see that island turn into some Genghis Khan wet dream :D
If anything in cases like this it's usually the case of specific fans bullying and kink shaming to get a kink removed, and the dev caving under the pressure. No one ends up winning when it happens. But I agree with you, looks like it's going to be just another vanilla harem where some white guy gets all the women in existence.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheBuilder-S2EP7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jan 17, 2021
So I'm a bit confused with the Ep. 6-7 content. I finished up through Ep 5 season 1, but when I asked for a recap in Ep 6, the narrator indicated that I didn't have any sex with anyone at all? That is categorically untrue :LOL: Sooo...what is happening? It's not pulling the save data from the previous season, and somehow just retconning a bunch of stuff? That seems very....odd for a choose your own fuck game.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes