VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheBuilder-S2EP8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone know what line he used to disable the "s" screenshot hotkey? I am too much of a noob to find it, but in theory editing the missing line back into the right .rpy file should re-enable this basic feature the dev disabled for no reason?

Reactions: Evan Treborn

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
builder.png

I can't believe I missed episode 5 when it first came out. Most games with the pregnancy tab just have a character acknowledge a positive pregnancy test then nothing happens. I think this is the first VN I've played through that tries to incorporate it as much and in as many ways as possible.

is there enough ntr scenes to enjoy
picard-double-facepalm.gif

Considering how some people react to that abbreviation people should start specifying between Netorare(rase) and
netori. Because wasn't the planned netorare or netorase content cancelled? But there's definitely still netori. (Since that's sorta inherent with what the plot is lol)

Cheat I guess if mess up the chapter restarts
Try the Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM ?

Last edited:

ArtyB

Aug 5, 2018
If I had one negative thing to say, it would be that with all these fantastic and diverse titties in this game aren't very well featured in the scenes. Just looking at Charlotte, the little introduction to her with Nikki while she sleeps and they're mashed and fondled and sucked on, but then when you do get around to plowing her, you barely see them! She's on her side and they're not even visible or in the one angle towards the end they're still mostly covered.
Even in the Synne scene, the lighting hides their beautiful shape so even though they're right there, they don't appear as amazing as they should.

Aside from that, great game. Good pacing, the story doesn't go into batshit insane tangents that mandate half an hour of holding skip, nice variety of girls and scenes, eagerly awaiting the next update.

Reactions: Piratefishes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The Builder is now a pure harem game.
Hi!
what means that? in what diference of harem and pure harem?
is that MC fuck only womans who is approved and entered his harem and no sex on the side? hmm it is very harsh haha =) but what about walking like stray cat sometimes with random girls? man sometimes love to be free... for about pair of hours...
no? awww.... i get it i get it do not beat me with the rolling pin please...

=)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
It's one of those games where you wonder a few times a year: "What happened to that game that went like.. What was it called again?", and then there's suddenly an update. So don't expect updates fast, but be happy to pick up where you left whenever one happens. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: junior366

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
kind of confused it was going one way which I was fine with then it throws something in the mix that doesn't make sense. point system doesn't make sense. The sex non sex sequence weird. I assume they are his thoughts through lust. :cautious: I dont get it.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes