• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, the idea is pretty generic, but it can be interesting. Quite effective for a harem game. I just hope it doesn't fall into the same old clichés. The theme of the village project seems interesting. I'm not a native English speaker, but I felt that the English is not very polished. Someone who is more fluent in the language than I am will be able to tell if this is true or not.
The MC is pretty good looking in my opinion, but it's hard to know what his personality is like exactly. Sometimes he seems like a jerk and sometimes he seems nice. I hope it's the latter.

But there are 3 things I didn't like:

1.- No menu for configuration. This is a very bad idea. Don't do it. :HideThePain:

2.-It seems that Gry will be an important character. Maybe also a future love interest? Well, if she will be, notice that there is a sex scene between her and another guy (Paul). I think it's a horrible idea to show the girls fucking someone other than the MC being a harem game. This, as I said, if she will eventually be a romanceable character. I get that the point of the scene is to let us know that Paul is still a lying, cheating piece of shit. But I think it would have worked better the scene with a totally random girl that we would never see again in the game after that scene.

3.- The last "scene" between the MC and Thea is a bit WTF.
The MC basically trying to rape her. But, it turns out it's either a hallucination or just the imagination of one or the two of them. Well, I'm not a fan of coercion at all. Hence, I didn't like this scene at all. If this scene happens in the MC's imagination, maybe it's to show that he has mental problems or he's just a jerk, which I hate.
If it's Thea's imagination, maybe it's to show that she likes to be dominated or she's into rape play. Which I highly doubt.
But, well, like I said. I didn't like this at all. Personal taste. If the MC will be like this and some or all the sex scenes will inevitably follow this line, it will be fine for those who like it but it will not be a game for me.

Despite those three things, I'm looking forward to following the development of the game and the story. I'm always willing to give games with harem intentions a chance.
If the developer is around, I wish you success in game development!

Last edited:

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Another retarded dev that removes the options for sound volume in game what is up with all those lately.
renders are noob level at best.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Classic Harem game where u literally watch a possible or potential(don't know for sure) LI getting creampied in the bathroom by a douchbag and the MC picks up her panties to bring it to her, while the said LI is pushing out the douchebag's cum while talking to him and kisses him on her way out saying his girlfriend is lucky :cautious:, on top of that there is a pregnant LI who is with the said douchebag who the MC simps forJust Classic...:ROFLMAO:(Laughing outside but crying inside seeing another potentially good harem game lost), i get the need to show the MC in his lowpoint in life or that he is a wimp initially and gets better later but why do many games takes the same route..:(

EDIT : Apparently the girl getting banged and creampied in the toilet is a LI, since the dev added her in the feedback survey... apparently the douchebag is more suited for the Job since he has already knocked up one LI and possibly another LI too...so i have no idea what the MC is doing in this game :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
you guys can send the dev some feedback about the game and the characters. Found it at end game screen.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Why is there an episode 2 folder in the image directory? Not only did the dev screw up the menu options, but also add these weird real life images.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Well, the idea is pretty generic, but it can be interesting. Quite effective for a harem game. I just hope it doesn't fall into the same old clichés. The theme of the village project seems interesting. I'm not a native English speaker, but I felt that the English is not very polished. Someone who is more fluent in the language than I am will be able to tell if this is true or not.
The MC is pretty good looking in my opinion, but it's hard to know what his personality is like exactly. Sometimes he seems like a jerk and sometimes he seems nice. I hope it's the latter.

But there are 3 things I didn't like:

1.- No menu for configuration. This is a very bad idea. Don't do it. :HideThePain:

2.-It seems that Gry will be an important character. Maybe also a future love interest? Well, if she will be, notice that there is a sex scene between her and another guy (Paul). I think it's a horrible idea to show the girls fucking someone other than the MC being a harem game. This, as I said, if she will eventually be a romanceable character. I get that the point of the scene is to let us know that Paul is still a lying, cheating piece of shit. But I think it would have worked better the scene with a totally random girl that we would never see again in the game after that scene.

3.- The last "scene" between the MC and Thea is a bit WTF.
The MC basically trying to rape her. But, it turns out it's either a hallucination or just the imagination of one or the two of them. Well, I'm not a fan of coercion at all. Hence, I didn't like this scene at all. If this scene happens in the MC's imagination, maybe it's to show that he has mental problems or he's just a jerk, which I hate.
If it's Thea's imagination, maybe it's to show that she likes to be dominated or she's into rape play. Which I highly doubt.
But, well, like I said. I didn't like this at all. Personal taste. If the MC will be like this and some or all the sex scenes will inevitably follow this line, it will be fine for those who like it but it will not be a game for me.

Despite those three things, I'm looking forward to following the development of the game and the story. I'm always willing to give games with harem intentions a chance.
If the developer is around, I wish you success in game development!
3 strikes and ignored.

Thanks for taking the hit.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Classic Harem game where u literally watch a possible or potential(don't know for sure) LI getting creampied in the bathroom by a douchbag and the MC picks up her panties to bring it to her, while the said LI is pushing out the douchebag's cum while talking to him and kisses him on her way out saying his girlfriend is lucky :cautious:, on top of that there is a pregnant LI who is with the said douchebag who the MC simps forJust Classic...:ROFLMAO:(Laughing outside but crying inside seeing another potentially good harem game lost), i get the need to show the MC in his lowpoint in life or that he is a wimp initially and gets better later but why do many games takes the same route..:(
Seriously!? WHAT. THE. FUCK!?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
ok mc waiting on a girl while she is being fucked by the other dude. girl ends up knocked up by other dude before she finally goes to the mc..... NOPE bitch can go right back to the cheating pos she was with. Aint interested in seeing her with another guy cough cough HAREM Aint interested in raising the other guys kid either. LI #1 ruined at the start. Why do these devs keep doing this stupid shit thinking people want to see it?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
The Builder [Ep. 1]
DOWNLOAD:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Reactions: Sk8587

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Let's see if this is going to be a proper "harem", nowadays they all put that tag too lightly and most of them are just fake. :unsure:

Seriously? the dev already showing Lis fucking other guys in a harem game? And... just like that I lost my interest to play this further lol

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes