VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ChrisNix

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2021
Skipping it doesnt mean it doesnt happen and wont make anyone happy. Stopping it / Removing it from the game. you claim its a harem then this other guy... Doesnt touch the girls and has no current involvement with the girls..... and since the MC is the one that is supposed to impregnate them........... WHY is this other guy doing it???????????????
So, the sex scene is a set up for later in the game. Like in a movie, the main character has a way to go before he's the person we like him to be. Give it a bit of time, and it will all turn out good :)

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
- don't have a LI being a sex worker (prostitute, stripper, camgirl).
If it's well written and implemented in the story, even that still works.
Otherwise full agreement.

A harem game that starts with seeing someone else fuck your li, no thanks.
And skip...for what?
To know that it happens anyway and you just don't have to look at it?

Na thank's, then I prefer to skip the whole game and move on.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Here let me clarify something for you...... your own words mind you.......
" Soon you discovers that your real task is quite different: In order to save the village from extinction, you must make all the women there pregnant. "
Now my understanding as a writer myself is Your main character is supposed to #1 save the village and #2 must make all the women pregnant.
Game starts in this short release with the girl(s) involved with other men right off the bat....Main girl the mc has been after is shown not only fucking someone in front of the mc but also impregnated by this other man....#2 must make all the women pregnant.
Do you see why people are not happy already? you have only just started and according to the tags from the screenshot below. There is not NTR/Sharing in this game and it has the Harem tag which always conflicts with the harem fans when at any point in the game a girl is with any other man BUT the mc. So from the first scene with the first LI and a second dick... You have failed the harem fans. I do not think it can be made any more clear then that. All the hate being spewed in this thread..... You created by even having a second dick involved in any way shape or form since it is supposed to be the MC impregnating them. Again see #2 from your own OP.

1638459604098.png

ChrisNix

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2021
Here let me clarify something for you...... your own words mind you.......
" Soon you discovers that your real task is quite different: In order to save the village from extinction, you must make all the women there pregnant. "
Now my understanding as a writer myself is Your main character is supposed to #1 save the village and #2 must make all the women pregnant.
Game starts in this short release with the girl(s) involved with other men right off the bat....Main girl the mc has been after is shown not only fucking someone in front of the mc but also impregnated by this other man....#2 must make all the women pregnant.
Do you see why people are not happy already? you have only just started and according to the tags from the screenshot below. There is not NTR/Sharing in this game and it has the Harem tag which always conflicts with the harem fans when at any point in the game a girl is with any other man BUT the mc. So from the first scene with the first LI and a second dick... You have failed the harem fans. I do not think it can be made any more clear then that. All the hate being spewed in this thread..... You created by even having a second dick involved in any way shape or form since it is supposed to be the MC impregnating them. Again see #2 from your own OP.

View attachment 1527693
Thank you for your input. This is the episode setting up the main action of the game. Once we arrive in the village, the game will play like more of the standard harem game, following all the rules you've set up.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
This is the episode setting up the main action of the game. Once we arrive in the village, the game will play like more of the standard harem game, following all the rules you've set up.
You still don't understand.
If such things are really important for the course of the story, you can tell (not even in detail), but simply not show them.

Otherwise, no harem fan will bother with the game to the point that the "standard harem" begins

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Thank you for your input. This is the episode setting up the main action of the game. Once we arrive in the village, the game will play like more of the standard harem game, following all the rules you've set up.
Well I am glad you do see and understand some of what was said so far. I understand this is like a prologue but you need to think about what you already did here and see that having her involved with and knocked up by the other guy has ruined her for the harem fans. She is literally dead to them now. I and this is just a suggestion here because you already killed her but I would go back and change /remove any involvement as well as pregnancy with that other guy. At the very start she should have broken it off with him and not had any sex at all with him. As I said its a suggestion and I can only hope you can redeem her and learn what a harem fan wants in their game from this.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I appreciate that the ladies all look different. You don't find that in too many of these games.

I'm hoping that I got rid of the chick that is the MC's old girl. I tried to choose things to make her go away after I decided I didn't care for her character.
I'm not trying to simply rush ahead to the Northern area, I just don't want the old girlfriend.

The sound issue is the main thing. Hated it. I know, mute my speakers, but my system is setup differently. Besides, I shouldn't have to do that in order to enjoy a game.
(Sorry, due to funky f95 I wasn't able to see Dev's response above about this issue.)

Also, like Havenless said.... That scene w Thea certainly seemed out of place, unless the MC is secretly a serial rapist or something....

I certainly hope it will be a harem game. That was one of the main reasons I tried it but I don't care when it evolves into a harem. On the other hand, if I'm the only guy there then why would it need to be a harem? Wouldn't I have exclusive access to all the women anyways?

Cheers.

Could end up being a really good game, I hope.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Uhh, disappointed again...
PS. Why did you show Li in the toilet instead of some random

I think I missed something in that scene, but I was kind of clicking through by that point.
What do you mean?

Because the pregnant girls boyfriend is cheating on her again?
I mean, doesn't she deserve whatever she gets at this point?

Or are you talking abt the girl that he's doinking?

Cheers

Reactions: kwiatos

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Is main character really an adult or is he just another kid like in most VN? And will be there a choice in the selecting of women? This hag in first picture is as ugly as hell, I wouldn't touch it with a stick :)

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
I think I missed something in that scene, but I was kind of clicking through by that point.
What do you mean?

Because the pregnant girls boyfriend is cheating on her again?
I mean, doesn't she deserve whatever she gets at this point?

Or are you talking abt the girl that he's doinking?

Cheers
Yeah, I'm talking about her, I think she is futer LI, bcs who put a name for random character and show her at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Forgotted

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
I think Harem fans are the most toxic group of the entire community. They're a bunch of frustrated, insecure, overbearing males that cannot bear to see any other dicks in game due to their low self esteem and tend to make devs discouraged and give up on their projects. I'm a girl and I tend to avoid games that are advertised here with the "harem" and "male protag" tags because they become quite boring and disappointing after a while but I will never dream of going out here to insult and criticize devs for this or that reason like this bunch of idiots. So my advice is to forget about them and their cries/shouts and create your game with no pressure without being forced, it doesn't matter if it doesn't live up to their demands because it's your game, not theirs. GL with your work
Your comment would be valid if the dev was ambiguous in the game's description and tags. In the description, the target audience of this project is clarified, and it is precisely this audience that is criticizing it.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Alright lemme see if i understand this correctly, the whole game description and tags was aimed towards harem fans, then in the game the only one that's getting action is another dude with not only 1 but 2 LI huh lmao man if this isn't ntr i don't know what it is, this should be tagged properly and voyeurism while we are at it.

Seriously dev why promote this game as harem game when it's the total opposite, it's understandable people are angry about it, good thing i rarely play first versions now thanks to moves like this from devs.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
oof, OP description got me real hyped, but i guess i'll skip it after reading the comments. why tf would you have a LI impregnated by another guy in a game aimed at anyone but the ntr crowd?

edit: it has been fixed. don't let the comments from ep1 stop you from playing the game

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes