LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
to be honest

fuck calli3d model, i fucking hate it

if you wanna fuck the robot, make them atleast look kinda robotic. calli3d model look too organic, might aswell make it your fucking OC
Hello, i am currently working on the V1.0, this new versions will be a totally new game, models, lights maps, maps, colors... if you want more information, don't hesitate to join my discord. Some trailers screens are posted. I will take note for low pc no problem.

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
ikr, no idea how those models got that big.

they aren't bad but they're not robots
because they horny for those characters, but dont wanna be labeled as "weird" because the characters are robot. so they made non-robot version to make themself feels less weirdo

same as if you unfurry characters or genderbend them

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!! Finally a new fnaf game using the good models! Will be rooting for this and following closely.

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Hello players. After a long moment without gave any information on F95. i'll come back with a image trailler. Don't forget to join my Discord server to get news and more ! Trailler1.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hjyfh

ThrowSam

Oct 24, 2021
Is the first night the only available one? I've reached 6 am 3 times and I haven't unlocked night 2, also whenever I start the night she is already dancing, I watched the tutorial that shows up when you click on the night and it said I had to put the music to play but it was already playing when I started the night
I'm playing the remake version

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Is the first night the only available one? I've reached 6 am 3 times and I haven't unlocked night 2, also whenever I start the night she is already dancing, I watched the tutorial that shows up when you click on the night and it said I had to put the music to play but it was already playing when I started the night
Same, made her dance 2 times, got scene the froze mid progress bar, is that normal?

Reactions: Astrel

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Yes for the moment, only the night one is available. For Frederica, You need to go in the middle cam of Frederica room to see here dance. A progress bar will up. The tuto show how to stop the mod killer of Frederica, How to recharge the generator and show how the second miniGame work.
Same, made her dance 2 times, got scene the froze mid progress bar, is that normal?
Hello sorry to hear that. What bar mid progress you mean ? Can you explain me more about this.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
not tried this yet but i assume its viewed from a monitor as the rest of them, would be nice if the player could walk in the corridors and meet them, talk with them during the day and get to know them but hunted by them during the night or something like that :D

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
not tried this yet but i assume its viewed from a monitor as the rest of them, would be nice if the player could walk in the corridors and meet them, talk with them during the day and get to know them but hunted by them during the night or something like that :D
It was totally planned to do that ^^ you've seen too far into the future ^^
is there seggs?
Yes, play the game.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes