Unity - Five Nights at KinksDom [v0.6 Alpha2 Remake] [LoSoSAnimation]

1. 3.00 star(s)

alex211

Review for version v0.6 Alpha2 Remake:

Where to begin? There's obviously a lot of issues here, someone made a post below that went over a lot of it. Basically this game has cool models. They're hot and the sound design is good enough. There's a lot of graphical issues and jank though. Tons of jank. I'm sure it's just one guy or at least a small time doing it all, but this is just severely undercooked at this moment. Give it time. Maybe like a year.

Just gonna list some jank I saw:
    There's no tutorial. Well kind of. There's a very poorly written description of each bot that's about 15 words long and has a lot of typos in it. Then there's a 20 second video of what you should be doing with said bot. It doesn't explain other things like the whole power/cam systems. But I'm sure someone could figure it out, but it just seems weird that it's so poorly implemented.

A lot of the animations are not polished. It's Alpha, I get it. Dicks not lining properly, the animation scene itself has a 90% chance of breaking. You can spam E all you want, but some of them insist on looping 5-6 times before you can leave it, basically killing your run since you get soft locked doing something.

The controls operate using WASD movement but there's an option on the main menu that says RESUME. Which you would assume pops you right into whatever night you're on. But actually it's a key binding menu where you can't change anything and the the buttons mislabeled, so cool I guess? Also the graphical menu has about 10-15 resolutions from every fucking aspect ratio in the last 20 years, and each resolution has 6-8 different refresh rates on it as well. So if you're playing on a 2k monitor, go fuck yourself and have fun clicking 200 times to get through the options.

I'm giving this game a 3/5 solely because I can tell there's something here and it's in Alpha. But I'd would recommend not playing this until it cooks more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rainbow kitty1999

I passed the last two nights! I have to say ive fallen in love with the bunny XD,it can be seen that there are many mechaincs in the game that are not yet completed,but i can say it will be a wonderful production! for my part, i hope to add the death animation as soon as possible!by the way in each sex animation speed up the movement of characters will lead to a better viewing!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

toast shoe

very good i enjoyed the game there is a problem with the power going out almost every 30 seconds tho the modles are pretty attractive Disembowell modles are always nice to see i hape the next nights come out soon
  4. 3.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.4 Alpha]
    Good for alpha, but has a lot of bugs and problems

-Story, Originality
    FNAF moment. (And, well, no intro or something original... Yet)

-Renders
    3D models from a long time ago (not the best, definitely not bad).
    But, to my liking there are several more styles that look better.

-Sound
    Animatronics voices sound alike (thats bad, because you have to react to voices)
    There is a direction to the sounds, but it's not clear where the sound should be from.
    There are other sounds that should indicate something, but I am not sure what...

And a very strange choice for menu music...

-Playability
    There are a lot of mechanics, but I was not sure if and how exactly they work (they were described in tutorial, but in the game they felt different)
    Now it plays very buggy and hard.

-Performance
    Runs okay, didn't have any lags.

-Bugs
    At 5AM, when I used up all the fuel my game froze with generator sound looping...
    The Bonnie game got stuck after 1 time and didn't restart (the letters were always pressed)
    The Frenny (Freddy) "look at performance game" progressed, but then she attacked/walked (but she shouldn't?)
    Chicka zooms around the map and always attacks (couldn't find her).
    Foxy's game worked every time (Or not? After seeing every other, I am not sure).

-Animations
    Okay animations.
    (Didn't see h-scenes yet, because game bugged out)

-Voice Acting
    All characters have voices in game, but these voices sound the same (it differ, but are too alike).

-Grammar
    "Tuto" is tutorial...

And the instructions there are too long. I think it would be better to show us on the go, like:
    1st night - Frenny and her mechanics/attacks/explaining tactics/some lore;
    2nd Bonnie/Chicka/Foxy...
    and ect.

-Amount of content
    Well for an alpha it is good and there are several h-scenes.

I think, now developer should hone the gameplay:
    -turn off all animatronics;
    -turn 1 of them;
    -test the gameplay/mechanics;
    -turn it off and turn 1 other on;
    -ect...
    -turn all of them and test;

And I will repeat myself:
    -make voices more different;
    -make tutorial integrated in gameplay/make tutorial levels with only 1 animatronic to understand their mechanics
    Or
    Turn on 1 additional animatronic per night.

Well, that's all I can say about this game.
    It has potential, but many bugs and user-unfriendly things.

Hope to see this game upgrade and become 5/5!

P.S.
    I am also a lazy guy and would love a feature to unlock gallery, or a cool guy that posts full save for every update...
    :)