JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
i have already tryed this and is stuck at you should try later.......tryed sleep but no luck....
View attachment 2163471
so it's like i miss lvl1 prerequisite even if i have finished everything......
View attachment 2163473 View attachment 2163474
I misunderstood earlier, I thought you had Level 1 already. Okay, a lot of people are asking about this, although I should say Dirty Talk has not been implemented in all scenes yet. For the Bonus scenes, which can only be viewed from the Spank Bank, have it forced to Level 2.

Here's a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
A message saying the "application cant be opened" keeps popping up when i try to run the application on my macbook. Can anyone help fix this please?
I have the same issue with my MacBook. Something must have been left out in this new update compilation.
I'm not a Mac expert, but my understanding is MacOS requires permissions changes in order to run on strange executables. There some sort of File Explorer trickery that can be used? I remember I had to run two commands, chmod and xattr to set the executable bits on the .app to get it to run.

I do remember that the game does require a minimum operating system level to run, but I couldn't tell you what it was.

Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll see if I can get a better answer.

Reactions: DevDaniels

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I overwrote all my 1.0 saves on a new playthrough.

I could access all of Merediths scenes straight away, so I had done the 3.0 content.

Is it possible that it bugs out from just overwriting an old save? Wouldn't make much sense but weirder stuff has occured
When I get a chance, I will load the saves you sent me into v.0.3.0 and see if they do the same thing. Honestly, I would be shocked if I did not see the same stuff, based on what I'm seeing.

Edit: I loaded the saves into v0.3.0.2 and saw many of the same symptoms. The broom, spider web, cereal bowl, dirty fish tank were in their unclean states (those were all added in v0.3). There was credit for finishing the Kissing scene without gaining Kissing I or Kissing II skill.

If it's just some stupid stuff I've somehow done, I'll just delete these saves and do a new playthrough, come next update. The game isn't super long yet.
It would not shock me if many veteran players take this approach and skip this update, especially if Brooke doesn't do much for you. The next update will start advancing the story again with Meredith and the Aunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: DevDaniels

Tjdreams

Sep 2, 2021
I'm not a Mac expert, but my understanding is MacOS requires permissions changes in order to run on strange executables. There some sort of File Explorer trickery that can be used? I remember I had to run two commands, chmod and xattr to set the executable bits on the .app to get it to run.

I do remember that the game does require a minimum operating system level to run, but I couldn't tell you what it was.

Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll see if I can get a better answer.
I have already set my Mac to 3rd party software permissions. This feels like the OS is not recognizing the app as an actual app. Sometimes devs leave out important files when they compile and this could be one of those times. I don't know, I am not familiar with the Unity platform enough to check.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I have already set my Mac to 3rd party software permissions. This feels like the OS is not recognizing the app as an actual app. Sometimes devs leave out important files when they compile and this could be one of those times. I don't know, I am not familiar with the Unity platform enough to check.
I will check it out. I typically do a spot check to at least make sure
I was able to get it to run on my Mac mini. I did initially get a "Cannot run this program" kind of message, but after running a pair of commands (to flip executable attributes) it worked.

chmod +x "Five of a Kind v0.3.1.1.app/Contents/MacOS/Five of a Kind"
xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine "Five of a Kind v0.3.1.1.app"

Give that a try. My understanding is there's an easier way to do this in Finder, but I don't typically use Mac, so I don't know what I'm doing.

If it still doesn't work, it may be that there is some minimum MacOS version that the game will not work on. For reference, I'm using a Mac mini (M1 2020) and the OS I'm using is macOS Monterey.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I will check it out. I typically do a spot check to at least make sure

I was able to get it to run on my Mac mini. I did initially get a "Cannot run this program" kind of message, but after running a pair of commands (to flip executable attributes) it worked.

chmod +x "Five of a Kind v0.3.1.1.app/Contents/MacOS/Five of a Kind"
xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine "Five of a Kind v0.3.1.1.app"

Give that a try. My understanding is there's an easier way to do this in Finder, but I don't typically use Mac, so I don't know what I'm doing.

If it still doesn't work, it may be that there is some minimum MacOS version that the game will not work on. For reference, I'm using a Mac mini (M1 2020) and the OS I'm using is macOS Monterey.
Hi, I have a simple question. Do you work on your own in the game industry ?

and how much time does it take for you?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Got a question. On my Contacts list there is an unmet person after Charlotte. Is this just a place setter type of thing or did I miss something. All others contacts are at the "To be continued" so I dunno.
Also when watching the TV I think..was that a reference to Mr Wizard & Timmy? :)

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi Folks !

I need help with the last scene with MC" mom:

"That’s all for Meredith, but there is a secret 3d dream scene, you will have to find that on your own".

Could someone be kind and show me the way, please?

Cheers !

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hi, I have a simple question. Do you work on your own in the game industry ?

and how much time does it take for you?
I work on this game by myself. I don't consider myself to be "in the game industry."

I mean, sex scene animations, backgrounds, and testing take me the most amount of time to do by far. Scripting/programming is pretty easy. For the initial public release, I was writing some music, but I don't have time to do that anymore (unless I get inspired), so I mostly use royalty free music now.

Got a question. On my Contacts list there is an unmet person after Charlotte. Is this just a place setter type of thing or did I miss something. All others contacts are at the "To be continued" so I dunno.
Also when watching the TV I think..was that a reference to Mr Wizard & Timmy? :)
For your first question, Aunt Charlotte arrives upon completing Meredith's story. After she arrives, she is in the Guest Room, which is accessible in the small hallway behind the couch. There's no actual story with her yet, so you can't do much except get a few lines of dialogue.

Yes, the Professor Inapproriate Show is a reference to Mr. Wizard's World, although I don't know if there was a Timmy on that show lol. I haven't seen the show in decades, but I was particularly disturbed by one episode where he was teaching some kid about the concept of "volume" and had this large bucket of ice cold water in his back yard (remember, the show was filmed in Canada) and had the kid put in his swimming trunks to displace some of the water. Crazy stuff!

Hi Folks !

I need help with the last scene with MC" mom:

"That’s all for Meredith, but there is a secret 3d dream scene, you will have to find that on your own".

Could someone be kind and show me the way, please?

Cheers !
That scene is meant to be "super secret." Basically after you finish some milestone with Meredith (Kissing?), go downstairs to the kitchen and drink the whiskey until MC gets blackout drunk. The 3D dream will fire.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
For your first question, Aunt Charlotte arrives upon completing Meredith's story. After she arrives, she is in the Guest Room, which is accessible in the small hallway behind the couch. There's no actual story with her yet, so you can't do much except get a few lines of dialogue.

Hmm perhaps I didn't explain correctly. I've met Aunt Charlotte and have reached the part where it mentions a quest to get rid of her. But in my contacts list there is a missing person after her that says "Unmet" that's who I was asking about. On another note if you want some shitz & giggles with Timmy and Mr. Wizard :)

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hmm perhaps I didn't explain correctly. I've met Aunt Charlotte and have reached the part where it mentions a quest to get rid of her. But in my contacts list there is a missing person after her that says "Unmet" that's who I was asking about. On another note if you want some shitz & giggles with Timmy and Mr. Wizard :)
Oh, that character isn't in the game yet. :)

I've definitely never heard that Mr. Wizard and Timmy thing before, at least it doesn't sound familiar to me. I remember trying to come up with a name for the kid and landed on "Timmy". That's either a cosmic coincidence or I HAD heard it before, don't remember it, and then confabulated I came up with Timmy, which is... possible.

What I was trying to reference an old science-for-kids show called Mr. Wizard's World that was produced in Canada and the basic premise was you had a crusty old guy who would invite kids over and essentially be a jerk to them under the pretense of "teaching them science." I'm 100% sure that's what the video you linked was also referencing.

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
I work on this game by myself. I don't consider myself to be "in the game industry."

I mean, sex scene animations, backgrounds, and testing take me the most amount of time to do by far. Scripting/programming is pretty easy. For the initial public release, I was writing some music, but I don't have time to do that anymore (unless I get inspired), so I mostly use royalty free music now.

Yes, the Professor Inapproriate Show is a reference to Mr. Wizard's World, although I don't know if there was a Timmy on that show lol. I haven't seen the show in decades, but I was particularly disturbed by one episode where he was teaching some kid about the concept of "volume" and had this large bucket of ice cold water in his back yard (remember, the show was filmed in Canada) and had the kid put in his swimming trunks to displace some of the water. Crazy stuff!

That scene is meant to be "super secret." Basically after you finish some milestone with Meredith (Kissing?), go downstairs to the kitchen and drink the whiskey until MC gets blackout drunk. The 3D dream will fire.
Where do you find this whiskey in the kitchen that you speak of?

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly one of the best games that I discovered on this site in a long time, mainly because of well made gameplay with fun dialogue that you don't just skip to get to the sex scenes.

Only negative remarks would be:
  • The faces could use some improvement and are almost creepy some times (e.g. Meredith smiling at the end of the Boobjob scene)
  • The choice to turn of internal view would be nice
  • Not being able to do anything with the "interaction action" during the Meredith Blowjob scene is downright criminal :)
  • The progression with Meredith could be a bit slower. Its nice getting some action, but 1-2 more steps before the Handjob etc. would probably make the progression feel better, as well as from that point to not just jump to the next scenes with 1 task but slowly transition from getting a Handjob to getting a Blowjob

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes