PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Right now nothing. They're basically a form of "currency" to be used for a quest later on that isn't in the game yet. I wouldn't worry too much about collecting or avoiding them for now.

This isn't quite true. At best it's very misleading. Even though there's no penetrative sex in the STORY (yet), you get a sex scene added to the gallery for both the mother and sister for completing their currently available story.

This is a harem style game so there is no downside to pursuing all of the ladies at the same time.
Once upon a time in a country near you, a system of behavior control was implemented. Some systems called them chits a wider nomenclature for officially recognized authorization to do some action. Branched off of those were things called merits and demerits. Perform in a good way earn merits, perform in a less desirable manner and get demerits. Its later evolved into common tongue atta boys and if you get an Oh shit it wipes out a lot of atta boys. I hope that helps you understand the motivating factors underlying the term demerit.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Once upon a time in a country near you, a system of behavior control was implemented. Some systems called them chits a wider nomenclature for officially recognized authorization to do some action. Branched off of those were things called merits and demerits. Perform in a good way earn merits, perform in a less desirable manner and get demerits. Its later evolved into common tongue atta boys and if you get an Oh shit it wipes out a lot of atta boys. I hope that helps you understand the motivating factors underlying the term demerit.
I can't say I quite follow. I just needed a way for MC to collect some "sinful" activities that he can redeem with another character at a later time.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
I can't say I quite follow. I just needed a way for MC to collect some "sinful" activities that he can redeem with another character at a later time.
I think what the crackhead is trying to say is that demerit has a lot of negatives attached to it, and should probably be changed.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Have you considered letting space bar advance the dialogue? While clicking is certainly vital even during dialogue let's just say there are times when I (and others, I'd assume!) am playing one handed and it's cumbersome using the mouse.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I think what the crackhead is trying to say is that demerit has a lot of negatives attached to it, and should probably be changed.
I didn't realize it had negatives attached to it. I'll change it for the next update.

Have you considered letting space bar advance the dialogue? While clicking is certainly vital even during dialogue let's just say there are times when I (and others, I'd assume!) am playing one handed and it's cumbersome using the mouse.
I'll look into it. Thanks!

Reactions: Ass bandit

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Loving the game so far. It's been a while since I enjoyed a playthrough story-wise of a game of this type. Looking forward to more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
what do you use the small metal key for it doesn't open the cabinet.
or is that part of a future quest ? View attachment 2193684
You can use it to open the locked piece of furniture in the living room to get a "fancy" watch, but that also has no use currently so there's no point (yet).

Off the top of my head, other items in the game that currently have no use (yet).
  1. Credit Card
  2. "Haulin' Oats" brand Fake Mustache.
  3. Maybe others...

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
PROPOSED Version [0.3.2] Changelog.
Notes
* This will be a short, seasonal update to be released before Christmas 2022. It will contain a couple of new Christmas-themed quests with some unlockable erotic content.
* Game will check system clock to activate "winter" content through the month of December, whether you start a new game or load from an existing one. Once December is over, the game will revert back to the normal state and the Holiday content cannot be worked on.
* Holiday Content will remain in the game and is designed to be built upon/added to for next year.
* The game will have an easter egg to activate the Holiday content outside the normal calendar window (Currently, you use the Magic Wand on the Grandfather Clock for debug purposes, but that will probably change).

New Content
* Snowfall visible in all outdoor locations and visible through window in indoor locations.
* A couple of new Christmas-themed quests (no spoilers)

Gameplay Improvements/Features
* Aspect ratio will now be fixed to 16:9, putting black bars on the sides when necessary.

Bug Fixes
* Removed "Demerits" button from the Game Journal and all references to that term. Internally, the game will refer to them as "sins" and they will still be collected behind the scenes. Some players objected to the use of that term because of negative connotations.

Not release

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Your game is one of the best 2d western games that I ever played! Hope there is still a lot of hot mommy/son action to be added! By the way, how do I raise the dirty talking stat?

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Well, that's really interesting. Certainly following this one and woudl drop a sub if it keeps in this direction
Your game is one of the best 2d western games that I ever played! Hope there is still a lot of hot mommy/son action to be added! By the way, how do I raise the dirty talking stat?
Thank you so much for the wonderful comment! Yes, there will be a lot more M/S content both in terms of drama/plot points and of course many more "reward" scenes.

Dirty Talk is an optional tool for getting a little bit more out of the sex scenes, although currently only about 1/3 of the scenes actually implement it so far. To raise it, start by calling the late night phone sex operator (repeatedly) from the TV commercial. Level 2 you unlock from one of the five mystery phone numbers from Brooke's "grades" quest. The walkthrough goes through how to unlock both levels in detail.

This brings up a minor design problem. Currently, the quest journal is divided among the 10 love interests and hints are presumed to be tied to one of the girls. There almost needs to be like a generic page for things to do that aren't specifically related to one of the girls. I'll go off and contemplate that lol.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Compressed version??
Even if you posted the request in the proper thread (Game Compression Requests 2.0) the volunteer compressors probably wouldn't take it on because it doesn't meet the minimum of 750MB (zipped) -- Five of a Kind is less than 500MB (zipped). Also, congratulations - you are the first in over 1500 posts in this thread to request a compressed version in the 16 months this game has been on F95.

Reactions: RedRoajs1
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes