robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
incest is not really my thing, but i find this game fun and humorous. i like the art and the story so far, but if getting mum pregnant is the goal, i would not play on. too weird for me. being a dad and a brother???? a mum and grandma??? its really up to the dev, but i hope he does not go down that road

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
If a girl becomes pregnant ... will anything else change besides her appearance? (Attitude or plot or quests?)
The plan for "expanded pregnancy" is for a timetable of growing bellies and possibly pregnant sex. This is WAY down the road though after all the current stories are finished and is not going to be worked on any time soon.

I do plan on having a quest where MC has to jog down to the store and select the correct baby formula. Also, while MC has a baby living in the house, the Sleep icon will disappear off the HUD, and there will be a rock-paper-scissors minigame where MC and Scott figure out whose turn it is to change the diapers. <-- That was a joke.

FFFM is the next step! then you can get to the intoduction of the swinger neighbors, swedish stewardesses, and the milf across the street
I have to say, I'm impressed that you accurately characterized all three of the occupants of the adjacent houses. :)

For me, even with the game being lighthearted we still need some sense of taboo, of danger, of immorality, otherwise it defeats the whole purpose of the incest fetish. I agree that the thought of impregnation itself is probably more alluring than the image of a woman with a big belly. I guess what I'm trying to say is that no matter where the dev wants the game to go, I hope that the sense of taboo is well explored because this is what makes the incest fetish so thrilling.
For many, the idea of seducing and mating with one's mother, sister, and aunt(s) is up there in terms of taboo, danger, and immorality. Fooling around with all of them without the others' knowledge is more dangerous/immoral. Getting any of them pregnant is even more of all of those things. My question is what more do you want?

incest is not really my thing, but i find this game fun and humorous. i like the art and the story so far, but if getting mum pregnant is the goal, i would not play on. too weird for me. being a dad and a brother???? a mum and grandma??? its really up to the dev, but i hope he does not go down that road
Thank you for this perspective. The goal is to pursue and have sex with whichever characters appeal to you and avoid the ones that don't. Pregnancy is only a goal if you want it to be, which is why you can turn Pregnancy off in Options without hindering the story.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I actually don't prefer internal views (since most of the times it looks like it's just a penis spilling inside a hole) but I do 2nd the motion that a "pull out" scene (which shouldn't be too difficult to add in the playing scene) with the semen dripping is FAR better.

For the condoms : The whole concept is nice that the milf prefer to do it without condoms but you should keep a sense of "fear of getting pregnant" such as the milf requesting pills or asking him to pull out and she gets mad with him when he does , or similar things which will show that even though the milf is OK with doing it raw she is still afraid of getting pregnant.
Just my 2 cents

And again...

If you have an alternative way of payment , I would gladly send $50 your way.

Also for the Unity part,
It doesn't have to be a particle or even a GUI material. Just add an image of the semen layer and fade it in. It doesn't really need to move etc.
I'm a big fan of semi-x-ray scenes, where you get the imagery of a cock dumping its load in the LI's womb. But it also gives an external view of their pussy gripping the hilt of the cock. So it's like a view of the LI's legs spread and abdomen, but you get an x-ray view around their navel.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I'm a big fan of semi-x-ray scenes, where you get the imagery of a cock dumping its load in the LI's womb. But it also gives an external view of their pussy gripping the hilt of the cock. So it's like a view of the LI's legs spread and abdomen, but you get an x-ray view around their navel.
This is an interesting idea. If I were to do this, I'd want to do it in a way that improves on the current internal view. Rather than zooming into seeing the current internal cumshot in full screen, where all of its flaws are shown in high def, I could potentially overlay it over the existing action through either Sprite Masks or Camera shenanigans.

Sometime after this update, I will set aside some time to experiment with this, along with the aforementioned "fluid dynamics" upon pull-out.

Cheers!

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
Speaking for the person who commented about increasing the taboo factor of the incest content. I can see where he's coming from since a lot of devs who make games in similar style seem to not fully grasp what's creating the thrill behind incest. In my opinion, it's being able to witness the psychological route towards immorality what truly brings the excitement. It starts off as a subject that barely, maybe even never crosses the couple's minds. A certain encounter lights the flame of curiosity that leads to imaginations working and wondering about 'What if?' Tensions slowly start building up and the pair are trying to figure out if they both feel the same without straight up admitting to one another what kind of unethical arousement is growing inside of them. I feel like you've done alright implementing this in the storyline with MC and his mom, especially since you're going for the lighthearted sitcom theme, but there are definitely some moments that could have used more depth to fulfill this concept. For instance, MC running off to his room with an erection, trying to hide it from his mom. We don't necessarily need any more confirmation about how MC is feeling towards his mother, but this could've been a perfect moment for his mom to directly or indirectly notice something and have it build on her inner dialogue or character development. If I remember correctly, you were planning on adding or redoing something with that scene. Maybe the mother asks MC for another favor on the couch and plans it in a way so she can get a closer look at what's going on with MC? The only moments that truly focus on the mothers' lust are during her phone calls with her friend, which I enjoyed for sure. Adding up to that through different scenarios and intently implementing the female sexuality would do so much more for this specific fetish. During the sexual scenes, having them acknowledge them being related is a minor touch that brings a lot of worth. This could be in the form of inner dialogue as in dualistically experiencing how "wrong" it is, which in reality is exactly why they're doing it. Finding themselves both falling deeper in the taboo could result in them getting more comfortable with it and pointing fingers at their relationship through dirty talk. I hope my suggestions bring any kind of inspiration. I'm very interested in experiencing where you'll bring your story next. Good luck and have fun! :alien:

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
this is one of my favorite games. It's nice to have a slow-paced story. like mirrormine and ssaga. but it is getting very slow updates. looking forward to many more meredith scenes. I've read in the past that pregnancy can be interesting. enjoy your work

Reactions: JorogrArt

Cirrosexxx

Jul 3, 2018
I mentioned the condom thing because my background in NTR where is very common that the heroine halfway through her corruption will consent to sex but only with condom, and as she is corrupted eventually she allows it to be raw. But I understand, this game has a different angle, I'm not criticizing or anything, in fact I love your game!
Could you or anybody else here recommend some other good games with condom play/condom refusal/condom removal? Thanks

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
going back a bit of the conversation, in all the games I've come across pregnancy, a child is born, and suddenly the child disappears, they are given away somewhere and we return to the starting point. If you already do something like this, develop the thread and add duties related to it and when you don't fulfill them, social care comes in like in the sims xd

Then it would be "you wanted without condom, you got it"

Reactions: hooter

Gigatidalhero

Apr 4, 2021
holy moly i haven't check this out since 2nd update came out.
not much a lot into aunt scenes, hopefully the update just as you promised
good game progression too.
Good job Man! (y)

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
@ JorogrArt how is it going on the update.
i know that he is and stuff but mean how is it going with update, like dose he think we will like it
Shouldn't be too far. The dev is quite constant with dates by estimation. Give it a week or two
The update was targeted for the end of March, but it's going to slip into early April.

Here's the scoop on what will be in the upcoming update (so you can decide whether you're interested or wait until the next one):
  • This update is Part 1 of an "arc" that revolves around a nosy, ultra-religious aunt (Aunt Charlotte) who moves into the guest room and disrupts the house and the progress you've made with Meredith. It's a sub-story within Meredith's story, so finishing it is necessary for progressing with Meredith. MC must find a way to "deal" with Aunt Cockblock Charlotte in order to restore his previous household perks, and maybe establish some unexpected new ones.
  • Meredith's content for this update revolves around a side quest to unlock a new Spank Bank scene standing thigh job in the shower. Other than that, her involvement in the "Aunt Charlotte Arc" will be a bit passive, where Meredith is reacting to things that happen.
  • This update has relatively few enhancements to previous content, but there are a few things here and there. Of course when the update is released, it will have a full and detailed changelog.
I'm curious to see how the new aunt will be received. I designed her to be the opposite of Aunt Irene, who is a libertine relic of the Beat Generation finding herself out of style with the overt materialism of the 1980's. Aunt Charlotte, on the other hand, is an uptight, no-sex-before marriage, censorship ****hole who could really benefit from getting laid and plays your Def Leppard records backwards looking for hidden messages to justify taking them away and wants to force the family to go to church on Sunday.

Charlotte Sleeping.png

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
The update was targeted for the end of March, but it's going to slip into early April.

Here's the scoop on what will be in the upcoming update (so you can decide whether you're interested or wait until the next one):
  • This update is Part 1 of an "arc" that revolves around a nosy, ultra-religious aunt (Aunt Charlotte) who moves into the guest room and disrupts the house and the progress you've made with Meredith. It's a sub-story within Meredith's story, so finishing it is necessary for progressing with Meredith. MC must find a way to "deal" with Aunt Cockblock Charlotte in order to restore his previous household perks, and maybe establish some unexpected new ones.
  • Meredith's content for this update revolves around a side quest to unlock a new Spank Bank scene standing thigh job in the shower. Other than that, her involvement in the "Aunt Charlotte Arc" will be a bit passive, where Meredith is reacting to things that happen.
  • This update has relatively few enhancements to previous content, but there are a few things here and there. Of course when the update is released, it will have a full and detailed changelog.
I'm curious to see how the new aunt will be received. I designed her to be the opposite of Aunt Irene, who is a libertine relic of the Beat Generation finding herself out of style with the overt materialism of the 1980's. Aunt Charlotte, on the other hand, is an uptight, no-sex-before marriage, censorship ****hole who could really benefit from getting laid and plays your Def Leppard records backwards looking for hidden messages to justify taking them away and wants to force the family to go to church on Sunday.

View attachment 2476026
As long as Aunt Charlotte ends up a filthy cum dumpster, all will be well.

Dec 7, 2019
The way of sex in the game is very creative, and the story is also good, just as the above brothers said, X-ray would be better if improved. The pregnancy system is good, I suggest that after pregnancy, a separate system can be listed to observe the growth cycle of the fetus, the internal view of the characters during pregnancy, and the addition of emergency random events tasks during pregnancy, which can better increase the sense of involvement in the game. Of course, the huge amount of work will put a lot of pressure on the author. I hope my suggestion can bring some inspiration to the author.

Dec 7, 2019
The way of sex in the game is very creative, and the story is also good, just as the above brothers said, X-ray would be better if improved. The pregnancy system is good, I suggest that after pregnancy, a separate system can be listed to observe the growth cycle of the fetus, the internal view of the characters during pregnancy, and the addition of emergency random events tasks during pregnancy, which can better increase the sense of involvement in the game. Of course, the huge amount of work will put a lot of pressure on the author. I hope my suggestion can bring some inspiration to the author.
Art comes from life. The emergency during pregnancy is a direct reference to the physical and psychological discomfort that usually occurs during pregnancy. For reference only

Dec 7, 2019
The image of successful fertilization can be a semi-X-ray of the uterus and ovaries in the abdomen of the character, the upper body of the character is unchanged, and the abdomen is fluoroscopic. Semen flows from the uterus to the egg and wraps around it for fertilization. Similar animation CG. I found that the art form of the game for all the internal views was just the ejaculation. The author broke ground by adding facial expressions to show the character while ejaculating. So I offer my thoughts. Hope to give the author heart inspiration

Last edited:
Reactions: hooter

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Just came across this game and decided to try it out. It's a fun game, the art is good, and so is the humor. Only problem is the internal view, that x-ray stuff has always been a boner killer for me in games, but to each their own. I was wondering if you would consider putting in a toggle to turn it off.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Just came across this game and decided to try it out. It's a fun game, the art is good, and so is the humor. Only problem is the internal view, that x-ray stuff has always been a boner killer for me in games, but to each their own. I was wondering if you would consider putting in a toggle to turn it off.
This was discussed a few pages up. The short version is I (admittedly) rely on the x-ray view as a technically and visually crude metaphor to demonstrate that insemination is occurring in a vag sex scene. I like the idea of adding a post-insemination pullout option for creampie scenes, so the player can see the "evidence" leak out, which would effectively accomplish the same goal. Adding a toggle and then honoring it to avoid the Xray wouldn't be a lot of work, but I wouldn't want to commit to doing that until the aforementioned pull-out option is implemented.

I agree in principle, but I won't be able to look at it until the next update at the earliest. Cheers!

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes