harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
is the sex with the mom in the game?
if by sex you mean "vaginal sex" then yes and no.
You can find it in the gallery in the game.
but it is marked as future content that will be added to the game later.
you cannot reach it in game yet.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I really like this game, although it certainly is not one of my favorites. A couple of (minor) nit-picks:

- Brooke is one of those image/clothing-obscessed teenagers, but she doesn't have a shirt or blouse or whatever???
- The two aunts look way too old, especially Granny Irene.

I tried to follow the Walkthrough, but I got a few things out-of-order. As far as I know, I've been able to recover all of the actions, except for the Charlotte TV plot. I got the scene where she complains about "Smut" and Brooke's music, but I have never gotten the follow-up where she's confronting Brooke. I've tried repeating the Tv evening, but it just has Meredith and Charlotte not speaking to each other. Is there anyway to recover this other than going back to the save and losing all my progress?

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I really like this game, although it certainly is not one of my favorites. A couple of (minor) nit-picks:

- Brooke is one of those image/clothing-obscessed teenagers, but she doesn't have a shirt or blouse or whatever???
- The two aunts look way too old, especially Granny Irene.

I tried to follow the Walkthrough, but I got a few things out-of-order. As far as I know, I've been able to recover all of the actions, except for the Charlotte TV plot. I got the scene where she complains about "Smut" and Brooke's music, but I have never gotten the follow-up where she's confronting Brooke. I've tried repeating the Tv evening, but it just has Meredith and Charlotte not speaking to each other. Is there anyway to recover this other than going back to the save and losing all my progress?
Go to Brooke's room at night. She'll be there.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Not in the nearest future, update was just this month. I bet around 5 months if we want it to be update with story progression and decent amount of content.
Unfortunately, the odds contradict you because in previous updates, despite the long period that passed between them, the contents published were scarce.
Perhaps you could have started with the term let's hope, yes let's hope that the contents, in relation to the time it will take to update, it are acceptable.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hi
when will release next version?
Not in the nearest future, update was just this month. I bet around 5 months if we want it to be update with story progression and decent amount of content.
It will be a few months for sure and will focus on Nicole, Caydence, and Irene, although Meredith will get something substantial, as is policy for every update.

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes