JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hi, has that hotfix already dropped?
Here is the hotfix I am currently testing. I expect it will drop on Sunday:

Proposed Hotfix (v0.3.0.1)
The current version [v0.3.0] has several issues in it, ranging from annoyances, bad direction for player, to a couple of game-breaking bugs. I've gathered most of the issues found from supporters and from posts on F95. I will be releasing a hotfix to address these things likely sometime Sunday morning.

Worth Replaying?
Q: If I've already finished v0.3.0.0, is it worth replaying?

A: If you really want to see Aunt Irene take a facial then it might be worth downloading and rewatching that scene in the Spank Bank.

Improvements
  • Added ability to double click on Exit hotspots to have MC teleport over there (skipping the walking part).
  • Dramatically improved the hints in Meredith's journal (especially the middle and later parts of her route)
  • Improved the hints for Aunt Irene.

Bug Fixes
  • The following actions will no longer be allowed while leading Scott around the house: rest, clean fish tank, pick up cereal bowl, sit on couch, access fuse box, talk to Mom on couch.
  • Using the Talk To action on Aunt Irene after drinking Rosé no longer does nothing. She's supposed to talk your ear off with endless, meandering stories.
  • To alleviate the difficulty players have had with all the different wine options: 1) the glass of Chardonnay will give a message when trying to use it on Aunt Irene 2) the spoiled bottle of wine in the kitchen will tell MC there's Chardonnay in the fridge and that there are unopened bottles of wine locked away in the china cabinet, 3) Use icon & talk icons on the lower drawers to the cabinet will have MC remark about a key "Around here somewhere."
  • Fixed Aunt Irene's sex scene not letting you do anything except exit & remove Under Construction banner.
  • Fix a bug where Meredith can be seen simultaneously changing and sleeping during the Afternoon when using the spying options.
  • Fix a bug where the "Peek during handjob" perk was mislabeled as "Mom's Open Door Policy" in the Perks tab in the journal.
  • Meredith initial conversation after cleaning your room Tidying Up option no longer removes that option from the dialogue.
  • Remove reference to Caydence (MC's time traveling daughter from the future) during Titjob scene.
  • Fix a bug where cycling through the TV shows gets stuck on the cop show the second time through (game-breaking bug)
  • Somehow the Meredith sitting "rig" that makes up her sitting on your trunk after the cleanup quest and her "bonus" scene got set to Medium Quality. I've bumped it back up to High Quality.
  • Leaving Lucy's dialogue via her floating boobs in Upstairs Hallway or Living Room no longer shows a debug menu.
  • Answering the front door before the doorbell has started ringing no longer causes the doorbell sound to ring throughout the scene after the door is open.
  • MC's torso is no longer missing when you try and grab Meredith's tits during the kissing scene.
  • You can once again give Meredith a foot massage using the lotion.
  • Loading from Saves from v0.2.x or earlier will no longer have the bulge HUD menu button overlap the old Nicole graphic. (Although it is strongly not recommended to try to continue from v0.2.x saves)
  • Scott will spawn near the dining room entrance when entering the Living Room from the Dining Room.
  • During the Boob Job scene, I've enabled the Dirty Talk I dialogue, so players don't get the confusing "You've not yet unlocked the Dirty Talk skill" popup when there's no way yet to actually do that.
  • Scott will no longer say "Hey man, don't you answer your phone" before he's tried to call you.

ZipZorp

Jul 9, 2022
First of all, I love this game and I'll be watching updates like a hawk. Love the 80's setting.

But I'm having issues with the Aunt. I have the other wine bottles, but I still only have the option for the Rose, then when I click the Rose I get the wine glasses, I can drink two glasses before I get all drunk, but I can't talk to the Aunt during the drinking. The text comes up with the inspect and touch options, but I can't talk to her.

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
First of all, I love this game and I'll be watching updates like a hawk. Love the 80's setting.

But I'm having issues with the Aunt. I have the other wine bottles, but I still only have the option for the Rose, then when I click the Rose I get the wine glasses, I can drink two glasses before I get all drunk, but I can't talk to the Aunt during the drinking. The text comes up with the inspect and touch options, but I can't talk to her.
Go to the dinneroom and click in the plant above the cabine. You will get an old key. Use the key in doors below.

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
I saw a lot of comments criticizing Jorogroart for delay in releasing new updates and with little content. I prefer a quality game to a game with several versions and terrible.

For example:
- Life in Woodchester: unplayable;
- Milf's Plaza: a lot of bugs;
- Bones Tales - The Manor: abandoned;
- Summetime Saga: It takes 1 year to release an update.

Reactions: Chemmy

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
If the author of that line is reading this, I challenge you, I would love for you to come into the Octagon and explain exactly which technology represented in the game is inappropriate for 1985.
Use of the term "warez" should be enough.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Like I said, I have the other two wine bottles. That wasn't my issue.
you have to give her the bottles first, when you 2 are at the table, click on her, then click on a bottle to give it to her, and the next time you drink with her, the options will be there

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I mostly found the mom content which are kissing, HJ and BJ scenes, Don't know how to get courage and the sister you can find her showering at times.

About how long does the kissing practice continue? I have been doing it for two game weeks and all I got so far is her boobs.

ZipZorp

Jul 9, 2022
you have to give her the bottles first, when you 2 are at the table, click on her, then click on a bottle to give it to her, and the next time you drink with her, the options will be there
I see, thank you. that option wasn't appearing until just a second ago, despite having both wines in my inventory and drinking with the aunt at least three times.

Reactions: Chemmy

Greville

Jan 27, 2021
I can't see the Aunt's house on the map even though I'm already trying to get money to pay the mortgage:
1. I've sold stuff to Scott - He says he's bought all he can and I have around $15K
2. Nicole has told me to ask her mom

but whenever I click on the map all I can see is the arcade and our house. There must be something I'm missing, but cannot for the life of me find out what it is.

Does anyone have any advice?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can't see the Aunt's house on the map even though I'm already trying to get money to pay the mortgage:
1. I've sold stuff to Scott - He says he's bought all he can and I have around $15K
2. Nicole has told me to ask her mom

but whenever I click on the map all I can see is the arcade and our house. There must be something I'm missing, but cannot for the life of me find out what it is.

Does anyone have any advice?
when talking to nicole and pick "how is your mom doing?", it should unlock right away, all the way over to the right on the map
map.jpg

Last edited:

Greville

Jan 27, 2021
when talking to nicole and pick "how is your mom doing?", it should unlock right away, all the way over to the right on the map
View attachment 1917021
Thanks for the picture. It turns out it was my screen size for the game, I was running it in a non-widescreen resolution and just couldn't get that far to the right. As soon as I changed to a widescreen res it worked.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017
Still early in the game (First kissing season with Mom, 3/6 comeback with Brooke), but i have to chip in to say i love this game already

While i do like 3d art, hand drawn stuff does have a special appeal especially since so many game devs use the same 3d assets over and over again which make it repetitive pretty fast for me, but no such thing here of course
And speaking of art style, definitely one of the more appealing ones featured on this site

... also i just love how everyone is so incredible busty so far
Kind of had to chuckle at how Nicole calls the MC's sister overdeveloped when her own cut off cleavage suggests she has monster tits too

Those 3rd option commentaries keep cracking me in the meantime
And in general, humour is one of the stronger points i have seen so far in this game

For example, i like goofing around so i tried the pants option outside of the MC's home and the following scene was awesome and at the same time, i was really glad it was not a game over because i kind of forgot to save for at least 5 minutes and honestly expected nothing would happen in the first place anyway
By the way, Officer Juggs better appears later

If i can make one suggestion or rather question, are there any plans for a fast leaving the house option?
When i am certain i used up all Brooke and Mom interactions for a day, i am in the middle of the house and now have to go through 2-3 rooms to leave the building and check on the Arcade or the Aunt

Reactions: JorogrArt
4.40 star(s) 83 Votes