asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Version [0.3.7] Changelog [PROPOSED] Notes
  • The emphasis for this update will be on sexy time content and improving some tech aspects of the game. Humor, story, and puzzles will take a back seat for this update.
  • The center pieces of this update will two new Spank Bank scenes: one for Meredith and one for Charlotte.
Major New Content
  • New Meredith Spank Bank scene. [70% COMPLETE]
  • New Aunt Charlotte Bonus sex scene. [99% COMPLETE]

Minor Content
  • MC will now be able to put on and take off the fake mustache. [COMPLETE]
  • Aunt Irene’s closeup has been redrawn in higher def, blinking and emoting. [COMPLETE]
  • This update will introduce a new Skill: Pillow Talk I.
  • Although there is no significant Halloween content this year, Dzherkov (the Arcade Fortune Teller) will grant a glowing "orange" gem that has very superficial environmental & ambient efffects. [COMPLETE]

Gameplay Improvements
  • Added an "Instant Speech" toggle to the Options menu. Instant Speech defaults to Off. Turning it on ignore all post speech delays and causes character speech to display instantly instead of scrolling. [COMPLETE]
  • Added an "Xray (Internal View) toggle to the Options menu. [COMPLETE]
  • If Meredith is trying on lingerie in her bedroom, you can now enter. If you have the Practice Girlfriend perk unlocked, she will offer you the same menu of options as before the tit job scene. Otherwise, she will admonish you and send you out of her room. [COMPLETE]
  • You will no longer have to run down Meredith's dialogue tree to ask about the foreclosure notice or to tell her you have the funds. If you meet the requirements, those events will fire upon loading her closeup. [COMPLETE]

Legal Stuff
  • When starting the game, you will be prompted to confirm you are 18+. [COMPLETED]
Existing Content Improvement
  • Improved sound effects (both kinetic and ambient) during Brooke's Bonus Scene. [COMPLETE]
  • Brooke's ponytail is now animated using Chain CCD Kinematics during the Bonus Scene. [COMPLETE]
  • Added visible leakage after the zoom out from the xray cam during Brooke's Bonus scene. [COMPLETE]
  • Toned down the camera shake during MC's "finale" during most scenes. [COMPLETED]
Technical Improvements
  • For certain Spank Bank scenes, the cum that appears on the girl will now be synced to MC's ropes landing on her instead of appearing randomly. [COMPLETED]
  • Meredith will flinch (quickly shut her eyes) for the first few ropes of MC's "finale" in new and existing facial scenes. [COMPLETE]
  • Added some smarts to Aunt Charlotte's closeup character rig so that whatever "outfit" you've selected will be remembered across scenes. In other words, if you've used the Magic Wand so she always shows up naked or in the maid outfit, that's what she'll be wearing in certain scenes, such as the Sexorcism scene. [COMPLETE]
  • Reworked the programming to Meredith's and MC's regular sprites to use layers and Sorting Groups. This was prioritized to a) support the "fake mustache" mechanic for MC, but also optimize Meredith's sprite rig so that outfits can be applied and changed in code. It should result in faster load times for scenes where Meredith can show up as well as reduced file size. [COMPLETE]
  • Authentic 80's Bush toggle will now default to ON. [COMPLETE]

**Bug Fixes**
* Meredith's schedule now properly updates when loading a save game from the Upstairs Bathroom or Upstairs Hallway. This led to some weirdness where opening * Meredith's bedroom door behaved as if she was in a different location than she was actually in. [COMPLETE]
* Using Meredith's bedroom door logic will give more specific messages depending on where she is and what she's doing. It will no longer give a "You hear faint snoring" * message if she's trying on lingerie or masturbating. [COMPLETE]
* Removed orphaned "Hotspot" next to Irene's wine glass that did nothing. [COMPLETE]
* Meredith's bonus scene unlock icon will be available if the conditions are met regardless of whether Aunt Charlotte is also on the couch or not. [COMPLETE]
* Loading a save game from the Back Yard while Winter Event is active will show the snowfall on the ground [NOT FIXED]

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Version [0.3.7] Changelog [PROPOSED] Notes
  • The emphasis for this update will be on sexy time content and improving some tech aspects of the game. Humor, story, and puzzles will take a back seat for this update.
  • The center pieces of this update will two new Spank Bank scenes: one for Meredith and one for Charlotte.
Major New Content
  • New Meredith Spank Bank scene. [70% COMPLETE]
  • New Aunt Charlotte Bonus sex scene. [99% COMPLETE]

Minor Content
  • MC will now be able to put on and take off the fake mustache. [COMPLETE]
  • Aunt Irene’s closeup has been redrawn in higher def, blinking and emoting. [COMPLETE]
  • This update will introduce a new Skill: Pillow Talk I.
  • Although there is no significant Halloween content this year, Dzherkov (the Arcade Fortune Teller) will grant a glowing "orange" gem that has very superficial environmental & ambient efffects. [COMPLETE]

Gameplay Improvements
  • Added an "Instant Speech" toggle to the Options menu. Instant Speech defaults to Off. Turning it on ignore all post speech delays and causes character speech to display instantly instead of scrolling. [COMPLETE]
  • Added an "Xray (Internal View) toggle to the Options menu. [COMPLETE]
  • If Meredith is trying on lingerie in her bedroom, you can now enter. If you have the Practice Girlfriend perk unlocked, she will offer you the same menu of options as before the tit job scene. Otherwise, she will admonish you and send you out of her room. [COMPLETE]
  • You will no longer have to run down Meredith's dialogue tree to ask about the foreclosure notice or to tell her you have the funds. If you meet the requirements, those events will fire upon loading her closeup. [COMPLETE]

Legal Stuff
  • When starting the game, you will be prompted to confirm you are 18+. [COMPLETED]
Existing Content Improvement
  • Improved sound effects (both kinetic and ambient) during Brooke's Bonus Scene. [COMPLETE]
  • Brooke's ponytail is now animated using Chain CCD Kinematics during the Bonus Scene. [COMPLETE]
  • Added visible leakage after the zoom out from the xray cam during Brooke's Bonus scene. [COMPLETE]
  • Toned down the camera shake during MC's "finale" during most scenes. [COMPLETED]
Technical Improvements
  • For certain Spank Bank scenes, the cum that appears on the girl will now be synced to MC's ropes landing on her instead of appearing randomly. [COMPLETED]
  • Meredith will flinch (quickly shut her eyes) for the first few ropes of MC's "finale" in new and existing facial scenes. [COMPLETE]
  • Added some smarts to Aunt Charlotte's closeup character rig so that whatever "outfit" you've selected will be remembered across scenes. In other words, if you've used the Magic Wand so she always shows up naked or in the maid outfit, that's what she'll be wearing in certain scenes, such as the Sexorcism scene. [COMPLETE]
  • Reworked the programming to Meredith's and MC's regular sprites to use layers and Sorting Groups. This was prioritized to a) support the "fake mustache" mechanic for MC, but also optimize Meredith's sprite rig so that outfits can be applied and changed in code. It should result in faster load times for scenes where Meredith can show up as well as reduced file size. [COMPLETE]
  • Authentic 80's Bush toggle will now default to ON. [COMPLETE]

**Bug Fixes**
* Meredith's schedule now properly updates when loading a save game from the Upstairs Bathroom or Upstairs Hallway. This led to some weirdness where opening * Meredith's bedroom door behaved as if she was in a different location than she was actually in. [COMPLETE]
* Using Meredith's bedroom door logic will give more specific messages depending on where she is and what she's doing. It will no longer give a "You hear faint snoring" * message if she's trying on lingerie or masturbating. [COMPLETE]
* Removed orphaned "Hotspot" next to Irene's wine glass that did nothing. [COMPLETE]
* Meredith's bonus scene unlock icon will be available if the conditions are met regardless of whether Aunt Charlotte is also on the couch or not. [COMPLETE]
* Loading a save game from the Back Yard while Winter Event is active will show the snowfall on the ground [NOT FIXED]
Depressing news.

Last update only had some mini-micro-story advance for Charlotte without any sex.

Next update is no story advance at all, and only "spankbank" scenes which don't actually happen in the game. And in fact just spoiler future content.

So half a year of development without anything going forward.

Reactions: ArgothNephial

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
Depressing news.

Last update only had some mini-micro-story advance for Charlotte without any sex.

Next update is no story advance at all, and only "spankbank" scenes which don't actually happen in the game. And in fact just spoiler future content.

There is story with Meredith that leads to a sex(spank bank) scene and isn’t it already known that the dev has life going on and can’t devote full time into the game like other devs. Don’t expect 6 updates a year.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Depressing news.

Total BS, last update was 3 months ago.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
There is story with Meredith that leads to a sex(spank bank) scene and isn’t it already known that the dev has life going on and can’t devote full time into the game like other devs. Don’t expect 6 updates a year.
Yep. I'm pretty up-front about this. I wish I could work on this game full time, but I'm not financially situated to do so. I'm not a businessman and have no desire to become one. I work on the game diligently when I can and the game is free to play for everyone over 18.

To the extent the game is monetized, I advertise $1-$3 subscriber tiers under an "If you like what I'm doing, throw me a few bucks" model.

The slow updates are frustrating for me too, probably more so.

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Are there any videos or playthroughs of this that aren't on YouTube? Can't play it since it's pc/Mac only but would love to watch it for, uh, research purposes. Thanks
Not that I know of and I do occasionally search for such things. It would probably be a good idea to post a couple of select scenes somewhere other than YouTube as a way of promoting the game, but I don't have Advertiser Brain.

Reactions: Thedlg

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Yep. I'm pretty up-front about this. I wish I could work on this game full time, but I'm not financially situated to do so. I'm not a businessman and have no desire to become one. I work on the game diligently when I can and the game is free to play for everyone over 18.

To the extent the game is monetized, I advertise $1-$3 subscriber tiers under an "If you like what I'm doing, throw me a few bucks" model.

Dude, you already do what you can, and are producing an excellent game. Some people are never going to be happy about this or that. For me personally, I'd rather you gave us quality over content (like you do). There are so many other games out there that produce less and take more time to do it, and there are games that pump out stuff every month. But their games are not your game.
Keep up the outstanding work, and we'll keep playing it. :)

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022

There was already many cases where the dev (after he started working full time on the game) took even more time to dump updates.

Last edited:

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022

Such comments are actually an indication of how much the game is liked and followed. I expect to see a very fast update, but we have to be patient about this. My only expectation from my perspective is to see more content from Meredith, like scenes and stories.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Jorogod,Would there be meredith pregnancy sex scene in the future?
The short answer is that for the foreseeable future, pregnancy is going to manifest in the game as a random chance popup during vaginal sex scenes--like an achievement unlock (as simple of a trick as that is).

From what I've been able to gather, most people are on board with the process of baby-making (in a video game) up to the moment of conception. It's what happens after that where tastes start to vary quite a bit. Some people want to see pregnant bellies and see them grow over time. Others want pregnant sex. I have no idea if there's a significant constituency for delivery room or seeing the babies. Some people find the possibility of pregnancy to be upsetting and want to turn it off entirely. The current game's approach to pregnancy I feel covers a lot of ground--dare I say, the majority of tastes.

I'm not opposed to adding pregnant bellies and/or pregnant sex much later on as like bonus content, but something like that would be treated like an expansion pack after the base line game is completed.

Such comments are actually an indication of how much the game is liked and followed. I expect to see a very fast update, but we have to be patient about this. My only expectation from my perspective is to see more content from Meredith, like scenes and stories.
Indeed. I have an informal rule that Meredith should get something significant in every update, even if she's not the focus. She gets a Spank Bank (gallery) scene in this one.

LAST GAME STATUS UPDATE

Mid-December Status will be posted probably on Saturday. Topic will Include:
  • Of course the release schedule
  • Year in Review
  • A Dissertation on Animation Theory
  • Ways to Improve Work Flow
  • TBD
This is a proposed set of topics for the SubscribeStar "State of the Game" status post I make for subscribers around the 1st and middle of every month (every two weeks). /shamelessplug ;)

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Not sure if we really want to see a mother-son conceived, hunchbacked, clubfooted, giant-dwarf baby with trisomy 18 and 21 at the same time?

I mean, it is one thing to implement incest per se because of the HUGE societal taboo. The other thing is to actually think about having a baby with close family members.

Also Meredith is way past the age where she could safely have a healthy baby. If she's even still fertile at all.

And guess why the ancient greeks invented anal sex?

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Not sure if we really want to see a mother-son conceived, hunchbacked, clubfooted, giant-dwarf baby with trisomy 18 and 21 at the same time?

I mean, it is one thing to implement incest per se because of the HUGE societal taboo. The other thing is to actually think about having a baby with close family members.

Also Meredith is way past the age where she could safely have a healthy baby. If she's even still fertile at all.

And guess why the ancient greeks invented anal sex?
It's a game, we can just assume that everything is happy and safe with the pregnancy. These games are for fun, not realistic simulations of genetics and reproductive health

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019

First of all, the incest kink has got nothing to do with real life. Just because people enjoy it in erotic games, most likely because of the taboo, it doesn't mean that most people really want to bang their close relatives like moms and sisters.

Something similiar is a matter of fact for pregnancy content. Yes, incest in real life has got severe negative consequences for the offspring. But this is a game, not reality. People will enjoy the mc impregnating his mom, sis and the aunts and a lot of people will also enjoy watching them have sex with the mc, while having pregnant bellies and all natural swollen tits.

Of course people don't want to be burdened in a game with all those sleepless nights, because the newborn is crying, etc. So the dev got it completely right: impregnating and pregnant sex will be in the game at some point, but not taking care of the child and also clearly not any birth complications or disabilities at birth, because of the incest.

I don't remember Meredith's age, but I guess she's in her early 40ies? She can still give birth to at least one more child, before the menopause. A lot of women in the West nowadays get pregnant, when they're in their 40ies, after they've had a career. It's actually pretty frequent that Western women get their first child quite late. In the early 40ies it's usually still very much possible and likely to give birth in a natural way to a healthy child and also even later due to modern medical care and reproduction science.

And btw ancient Greeks didn't "invent" anal sex.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Practical and able to be observed by you: practice it and they didn't learn it from the Greeks.

The ancient Moche people who lived in the region now known as Peru made depicting their sexual activities - including anal sex. They had no contact with the Greeks.

had engravings, sculptures and other art depicting anal sex 3,000 years before the classic Greek civilations.

The person you should have asked for "source?" [sic] was the first person who claimed that Greeks invented it - They made the claim, ergo they are the one with the burden of proof.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes