Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Don't know every single game on the list but the games that i recognize confirm my point
DarkCookie, LewdLab, Icstor, BreadMan, DonTaco are scammers.
BreadMan is not a scammer he injured his arm! And before accident he delivered tons of hand-drawn content. And you forgot to mention the greatest scammer - Dr. Bones. Generally i can agree with you, but not all devs who delay update are scammers. Even from your list.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
What a bizarre argument.
On one side we have "all devs are scammers"
On another side we have "all players are scammers. devs are all angels, no dev has ever been a scammer"

Those are some pretty weird extremes.
Personally I judge whether someone is a scammer on a case by case basis.
Some people are scammers, some aren't.

Personally, I don't think this game's dev is a scammer.
Is this game's development a little slow? yes, but only a little. there is decent amounts of content.
It is also reasonable for it to be a little slow due to all the effort that goes into it.
We got interactive hand made animations, this is not trivial to make.
I agree entirely, but publishing a project without being able to plan an update plan (even more or less long) can become frustrating for the developer, as he himself declared in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/five-of-a-kind-v0-3-7-1-jorogrart.90073/post-12400073 , and it doesn't seem good for himself and for health of the project.

Lonerwolfie85

Sep 17, 2018
can someone please upload a savefile at the end of the previous update? i want to start this last update and i lost my save when i formated the pc to reinstall (i forgot the saves where on locallow)

so please anyone have a save at the start of 3.6.2?

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
For some reason the new update doesn't even let me start the game.
Tried downloading both the Win x86 and Win x64 version (PC user).
Downloaded and unzipped countless games before so please don't give me the full rundown how to use Winzíp etc ^^

Anyone else having this issue and what did you do to fix this?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
BreadMan is not a scammer he injured his arm! And before accident he delivered tons of hand-drawn content. And you forgot to mention the greatest scammer - Dr. Bones. Generally i can agree with you, but not all devs who delay update are scammers. Even from your list.
Bread said the injury took him 2 months next update is estimated to release in a month last update was dumped in june 2023 that would make 8 months lets give him the 2 months 8 - 2 = 6 months for one update the update before also took 5-6 months he started with one update in 2 months when he worked only part time on Demon Deals once he switched to full time it took him at least 3 times more how does it make any sense.

Back to topic i would still like to know what must happen that Jorogr works full time on Five Of A Kind...

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
What kind of issue are you having, not starting is rather vague. Dose it crash, do you get black screen, or dose it not start at all.

Common issue with black screen is usually graphics spec related like pixel shaders,

if its crashing post the crash report as that's somthing very technical,

if it's not starting at all that's almost always due to a currupt file. And not nessisarly the game files a lot of times between updates your save files from previous updates can get currupted by other games, programs, or malware on your pc. So move your saves out of the save file so it starts up like brand new and if it starts then you know your issue.

If it's none of those, then I most certainly cant help you sadly.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
This step should be in walkthrough
I will add a bug to the list to make sure the in-game hints give more of a nudge in the right direction on this because a lot of people seem to get stuck here. Thank you!

can u have sex with meredith yet?>
No, but there's a preview scene in the gallery if you want to see what sex with Meredith would look like.

Is there anything to the Halloween event instead of just falling leaves?
No. I had meant to have the Arcade Fortune Teller give a message that there isn't any Halloween Content when you get it from him along with an Under Construction banner. The only reason I put it in the game was to give the player a way to "escape" the Christmas event if you happened to be playing in December (when I expected the update to drop). We're obviously past the Winter Event "window" so it's completely useless.

Nah i think is was very good to make the game envoriment.
As far as locations go, I intend to keep locations somewhat limited and get as much out of them as I can. Eventually, a convenience store will be needed.

lucyNi

Mar 1, 2023
Those who frequent the forum and don't pay are at least as important as those who pay, otherwise no dev would publish here and I won't explain it to you because this problem has been addressed countless times and once again you are part of those ignorant people who frequent the forum.
For the rest of what you wrote, I consider it only rhetoric as well as, for some statements, also that of the dev.
Can u tell me the character from which game in ur signature? Thans

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes