JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt - there is a bit of inconsistent coloring in aunt's sex scene - the mattress changes color from blue to whatever that is under you when she rides you.
Thank you. I've added it to the bug list.

I get that the attic and shower scenes are 'bonus', but them maybe don't use the verbiage "completed the available content" in the journal, as it's a bit misleading/confusing. It's not a huge thing at this stage, but if it stays like this once you've done more work and there's more, *adjusts tie*, 'substantial content' available it could lead to people walking away from the game without realizing they left scenes unplayed.
Good point. I've added it to the list.

Hey, Jorogr, Any way you could tone down the screen shake further during the orgasm or at least give us an option to toggle it off in the settings? It still feels too much. Also, can't wait to have more 'interactive' options (with the touches) as there are pretty much various options and responses to it. :)
I really don't want to add another setting for something like that (because it would be yet another thing I'd have to micromanage and test on a scene-by-scene basis). I'd prefer to tone down the camera shakes. Do you remember which scenes in particular are the worst offenders?

I've tended to tone down the camera shake in newer scenes for MC's orgasms. The female orgasms I think should have relatively much more dynamic camera shakes than MC's orgasms because, well... female orgasms are on another level. (from what I've been told :sneaky:)

JorogrArt can you please make a linux build too. unity should support it out of the box.
I'll look into it. If I do this, I'm going to have to learn and get used to Unity's Deployment Functions and try to get to where I can make a unified build, preferably using one button press (or script command). Currently, I build the PC-64, PC-32, and MacOS manually which is a surprisingly time-consuming and painstaking ritual prone to mistakes.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I'll look into it. If I do this, I'm going to have to learn and get used to Unity's Deployment Functions and try to get to where I can make a unified build, preferably using one button press (or script command). Currently, I build the PC-64, PC-32, and MacOS manually which is a surprisingly time-consuming and painstaking ritual prone to mistakes.
Oh yea, should definitely get it to auto build. that removes so much mistakes and time wasting from the process building process.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
alot of us allready told him, he will fix it
I've fixed this one and I will release a patch soon that addresses this one and several other issues. Basically, Adventure Creator plugin update changed the way videos play and that caused the three videos in that scene to freeze. In the words of Peter Venkman from Ghostbusters,"And the FLOWERS... are still standing!"

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
You can try reaching out to Droid Productions as they have released several Unity games across Win 32, Win 64, Linux, and MacOS. Maybe they might be able to give you some knowledge or resources to help.

cpeople377@

Jul 11, 2022
I've fixed this one and I will release a patch soon that addresses this one and several other issues. Basically, Adventure Creator plugin update changed the way videos play and that caused the three videos in that scene to freeze. In the words of Peter Venkman from Ghostbusters,"And the FLOWERS... are still standing!"

Alright man. I just want to say. This is one of the best games i've ever played. keep up the good work

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Why is it my job to do better? I'm not the one trying to sell a subpar product to gooners.
You can express your opinons without offending the dev's work (twice) and all those who like his game.
If you don't like it, it's fine, but instead of wasting your and everybody else's time with insults, you could have searched for another game that better suited your tastes.
Or do you comment negatively every single game you don't like on this forum?
And to answer to the specific point you made: some earlier scenes have a somewhat rough style, but the author has really improved a lot over time. If you played the game you'd know.

Reactions: ourf and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Anyone knows if there's an online gallery for this game my PC is out of commission right now

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Patch isn't ready yet? I read that there are several bugs that could spoil the impression of the update.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Patch isn't ready yet? I read that there are several bugs that could spoil the impression of the update.
Patch is about to wrap up. It will be v0.4.0.1. Either tonight or possibly tomorrow I think.

Here is the tentative release notes:

Version 0.4.0.1 Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes