JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
i don't think it's a bug or glitch but just know that progressing to far in the Charlotte storyline without completing Brooke or Meredith story will lead to not being able to complete them (at least for now i hope)...i was ready to return to Brooke after changing her grades but when i entered her room it showed the cutscene of here and Charlotte arguing and now Brooke is never home and i can't continue her quest line,i also miss out on the haircut with Meredith for some reason. (Gonna probably do another playthrough anyways when another patch comes out,i just thought i'd give my 2 cents)

Nevermind, apparently she's there at Night now instead of afternoon/Evening

Great Game, Keep up the good work.
I believe there is an issue with the quest journal when Charlotte's influence alters Brooke's schedule where it still tells you to look for Brooke in the Afternoon or Evening. In other words, it's misleading and doesn't account for Brooke's schedule change. The true effect of Charlotte's presence on Brooke is that Brooke's Night time "fan service" slot is no longer available (meaning you can't barge in on her changing clothes, see her on the phone, or showering).

The not being able to do the haircut scene while Charlotte is around is not something I've heard of before, but I'll take a look at it. I believe Meredith will only accept the haircutting scissors when she's in the kitchen in the morning.

Why is the binoculars menu item so much larger than the others?

View attachment 3768736
I know that when you play in some smaller, windowed resolutions the inventory icons will appear a different size than the action icons. Is it the case that the binoculars are larger than the other inventory items? That wouldn't surprise me. I believe the icons for the Binoculars and Vas-O-Lube jar are the first two icons I drew for the game and may not have standardized the icon sizes at that time.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Ok, I may just be slow today but I'm having a problem finding Lucy towards the end of her quest line.The quest log has, "Do you have anything that would impress a girl from the 1840's?" I didn't have the locket when she showed up in the MC's bedroom, so I went and got it the next morning. Now I can't figure out where she is to give it to her. Thought she'd show up in the MC's room the next night. What am I missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, found her. Hallway on Brooke's portrait.

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Ok, I may just be slow today but I'm having a problem finding Lucy towards the end of her quest line.The quest log has, "Do you have anything that would impress a girl from the 1840's?" I didn't have the locket when she showed up in the MC's bedroom, so I went and got it the next morning. Now I can't figure out where she is to give it to her. Thought she'd show up in the MC's room the next night. What am I missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, found her. Hallway on Brooke's portrait.
Actually, Lucy appears in random points of the house by night after being freed from the basement. You can see her breasts poke from the wall in your room, the bathroom, the living room or the upstairs hallway.

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
Who is the thread admin, Thread was updated today; I guess, then download links were updated, Now all mirrors are flagged as Virus. Bro wtf! what is going on?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Who is the thread admin, Thread was updated today; I guess, then download links were updated, Now all mirrors are flagged as Virus. Bro wtf! what is going on?
It looks like the thread was updated (not by me) for the v0.4.0.2 hot fix I released a while ago. I did download the MacOS version from the MEGA link and the file size is identical to the one I uploaded. I can't speak for the other links and I didn't get a SHA hash.

EDIT: I did just now update the thread to give the actual changelog notes for v0.4.0.2.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes