Unity - Five of a Kind [v0.4.0.1 Hotfix] [JorogrArt]

1. 5.00 star(s)

George McFly

I am eager to play this again when it’s the full game because so far it is fantastic all around. It’s got everything I want in a taboo game and it is very well written. The art style is wonderful and the ladies are just how I like them. I can’t say enough good things about this one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Robert rivers

Excellent animations, excellent narrative, ,excellent progression, excellent and even funny conversations with the characters, this game is on my top 5 best games ever (yep, even tho is still "under contrustion" hehe)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

alexw14615

First and foremost I hate incest and this is totally an incest game. But the game is written so well (i read every line and i use skip all text in these games) and the games lewd scenes are so good i was able to overlook it. Plus it has internal view which is my fave. Awesome game and highly recommended.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kashiwaggy

Like the art and humour. A lot of these games try a little too hard in the humour department and fall flat, but I think this dev did a good job in not forcing it and staying true to familiar tropes.

Some of the messages aimed at the player can be a little annoying, dev puts the option to jizz all over sleeping women, and grab on some titties while talking to someone, and of course I'm gonna click it, only to be told I'm a piece of shit for doing that :mad:.

We get it, consent is nice but we don't play these games for a lesson in morals, besides, it's a game about trying to bang your mom and sister-just a tiny gripe though, still a solid game that's better than 95% of the stuff out there.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JXYZ

Great game. The creator is very active and clarifies all the users doubts and concerns. The new updates for the game are released regularly and the story progresses at a medium pace, not too rushed but not too slow which I like. The characters all look gorgeous. One the best games I have ever played.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

shark101

This game is getting better with every update, the storyline is good and the visuals too. I can't wait for the next update . Thanks to the developer for this great game . I hope he keeps on developing this game with frequent updates .
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DWTD

One of the best games I played here.
    Very fun, consistent and interesting story with unique atmosphere and style. Had a great laught reading some of author's writing creations. Very easygoing, not grindy and involving. Art and animations are great. Very fond of perk, skill and achivements system, which you can really use throughout the game. Ofc there is a bit lack of content, but with game has already made so lot and has a great potential.
    I would love to see this project keep developing and Jogort getting all kind of support to make this even better.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

wrs_supernova

So far the only thing missing is more content, but what's there is really good

The art is good, animation even better
    At the beginning I felt a bit weird to play the game like those old point and click games, but that really grew into me and it is certainly really well made.

Ps: I'm not sure now if there's a journal in game. If there isn't it may be a good thing to have later, to help keeping track of things.
    But I don't think it should be focused on now, its just a guess on how to may polish the gameplay later
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

This was a tonne of fun! Great graphics, good animation and movements. A look back at older games with a modern twist.

I liked all of it, and look forward to much more. It is a point and click, move around and find things. Much like an old Leisure Suit Larry or other games from decades ago...and some great scenes. Can definitely see where the future of the game is ...love the paths that it is heading down.

++++ Awesome, lots of fun.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

I liked the old setting for the game. As im not a fan of MILF's I couldn't really rate this game very high. Unfortunately I got bored after about 1.5 hours although im sure the game is perfect for Milf enjoyers.
    Art 3.5/5
    Story 3.5/5
    Gameplay 2.5/5
    Fapability 3/5
    Music 3/5
    DevSupport 5/5
    Originality 4/5
  11. 5.00 star(s)

polishhammer

Fantastic game.
    Art and animations are great, pretty funny dialogue , good music.
    Still fairly early on so not much of a story yet if that's what you're looking for but there's enough here to give it a try and get a few faps out of it.
    Its good enough that I plan to support soon.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Dogramadondro

The character models took a little getting used to, honestly, but the writing and characters makes up for that and then some. It's rare that i enjoy every single character, even the best friend who is usually annoying as hell in the types of games, but i want to see more of all of them. Great game, can't wait for more updates.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

sharlotte

An excellent game, nice graphics, good story, more quests that you normally see but remind us of these games he plays on his old PC.
    Not that far yes into the game but really enjoying it.
    Keep it going!

One thing that was super annoying is setting the graphics level... Super slow: why not have a good old drop down menu where you chose the size of your window?
  14. 4.00 star(s)

demanderx

So far I am enjoying the experience of playing this game even though is a bit short on the current content for now unless you enjoy repeating some acitons, it actually makes you explore the parts of the map available and the interactions are interest for me without blocks of text like it happens with visual novels, for me it would be even better if we had a bit more liberty in the interactions but nothing to problematic. I may increase this rate depending on the direction it takes
  15. 4.00 star(s)

simpleguy787

Simple game, I really like the art style and repeatable scenes. Dropping a star because after a year of development, there should be more sexy content imo. At this rate, we'll probably have to wait 1-2 years before there is "end game" content with the two main love interests. Hopefully the dev will prove me wrong :)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Donnyd

Honestly an amazing game. Superb attention to detail, good writing and the perfect setting/theme/pace... everything.
    Something I've been looking for for a long time, with lots of potential for more.

Great work Jorogr, keep it up!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Radon671

I would like to recommend to take your attention to this project. Art is good. This game have exploration style gameplay, without grinding of same events! Most of games are DAZ now, and most of them are low quality - this 2d art is like a fresh air! The dev delivered 3 updates per year as i can see , this is good rate for 2d game. The drawbacks for me: fast build of sexual tension with landlady, i would like slow corruption. Pls go in more details about her sexual frustration and how her relationship to her tenant changes over time. And second one - this guy is to big and adult and looks slightly dumb besides he is a PC nerd. Milfs and bitchy sisters are paired best with (totaly legit 18 years old) boys. Last one is about personal tastes and obviously cant be changed ;)
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5078800

Pros:
    • Fantastic western-style art.
    • Takes inspiration from classic adventure games rather than visual novels, no skipping sixteen reams of text to get to the next scene.
    • No demonic possession, hypnotism or other supernatural mumbo-jumbo (well, there is a ghost. but you know what i mean).
    Cons:
    • Not a whole lot of content yet (v0.3.0.2)
    • There is such a thing as too many fourth wall breaks. When a character explains how something was done for ease of game development for the seventh time, it has ceased to be funny and just become immersion-breaking.
    Five stars for exposure and great potential.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Topo_Gigio

The Five of a Kind game has a great potential and is another personal favourite of mine. I'm rating current content as of v0.3.0.1 Public.

Story: 4/5 - The story itself is not too innovative, we have a geeky/nerdy MC, an annoying popular sister (not roommate), a conflicted mother (not landlady), a dodgy friend, even a ghost and most action happens in the house as of now. However, the texts are great, it has great humour, characters show strong different personalities and the 1985 setting is amazingly implemented and adds a lot to the game itself, therefore I'm scoring on the higher end 4/5. I'll ellaborate more on this 1985 setting in the Gameplay section.

Art: 4/5 - The 2D artwork is unique and there's a lot of effort put in backgrounds and objects. Characters are well drawn and consistent in different poses and scenes. Animations are solid and consist of scenes as well as the MC and NPCs moving around and performing tasks. I'm not rating the art as 5/5 as facial expressions are too static and don't reflect well different emotions. However, the eyes movement makes them feel more "alive", so maybe implementing smile, talk and other expressions in the same line as the eyes would help a lot. With more effort put towards facial expressions and emotions of the characters I'd rate 5/5.

Gameplay: 5/5 - This is the big highlight for me. The game feels like a classic graphic adventure (point and click) from the late 80s/early 90s where you're actually interacting with the surrounding environment, collecting items and resolving puzzles/situations while the MC moves around different rooms and places. I really like the amount of objects the MC can interact with, and loved the MS-DOS interface of the computer, as well as the effort put on sound effects (modem, floppy disk!). The hint system is very good and you get extra benefits/milestones when performing specific tasks. Lots of hidden Easter eggs, and I loved when the developer "himself" interacts in the game, it shows a great sense of humour.

Sexy times: 5/5 - I'm rating it as top quality since animations are very smooth and consistent, and the NSFW scenes progress though interacting with the NPC and conversation, avoiding the boring "slow, fast, cum" button approach. Female NPCs are attractive and the sexual tension escalates at the right pace.

Future potential: 5/5 - I'm sure this game is going to be a reference on its genre once more content is added to the game and I wish the developer the best of luck with this project.

Final rating: 23/25 - 5 stars
  20. 1.00 star(s)

GeorgeJetson5

This game reminds me of leisure suit larry and not in the good ways. It knows exactly what you want and is dead set on never delivering, despite presenting a myriad of options that SEEM like they will be fun. If we don't have a Slow tag, then we need to create one for this game.