anaa

Jul 8, 2017
That's odd. You can't get the kitchen scene without first getting the MC bedroom scene as that is a story scene
i just picked an old save of mine, so maybe i forgot that scene. is it repeatable or is it a one time thing? i dont think its there in spank bank. thanks for the help in advance.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
65. Go downstairs to the kitchen and view the Meredith asleep at the kitchen cut scene. You will be teleported to the upstairs hallway.

I was playing brook questline but this scene didn't triggered. it doesn't mean that I couldn't complete the quest as I already did, but I am more interested in meredith scenes.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
i just picked an old save of mine, so maybe i forgot that scene. is it repeatable or is it a one time thing? i dont think its there in spank bank. thanks for the help in advance.
The Meredith BJ scene is impossible to skip through normal gameplay and it is repeatable. You would just need to hug Meredith in the kitchen and ask to go upstairs.

Based on what you're describing, I would have guessed either a) you've found a really obscure bug that nobody else has found, or (more likely) b) the magic wand was used to get the game into a weird state.

However, this comment below suggests a third possibility.

65. Go downstairs to the kitchen and view the Meredith asleep at the kitchen cut scene. You will be teleported to the upstairs hallway.
This step is not from a recent walkthrough and would be from v0.2 (Brooke's update) or before. v0.3 introduced a major rewrite to Meredith's story and (unfortunately) forced me to break everyone's save games, so if your save was started from v0.2 or before (Brooke's update), then that would explain what you're seeing.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
The Meredith BJ scene is impossible to skip through normal gameplay and it is repeatable. You would just need to hug Meredith in the kitchen and ask to go upstairs.

Based on what you're describing, I would have guessed either a) you've found a really obscure bug that nobody else has found, or (more likely) b) the magic wand was used to get the game into a weird state.

However, this comment below suggests a third possibility.

This step is not from a recent walkthrough and would be from v0.2 (Brooke's update) or before. v0.3 introduced a major rewrite to Meredith's story and (unfortunately) forced me to break everyone's save games, so if your save was started from v0.2 or before (Brooke's update), then that would explain what you're seeing.
thank you so much man, actually for merdeith bj scene there was no bug, I just picked and old save of mine were I already played and forgot that scene and completed the story from there, so yeah thats on me sorry.

I wanted to thank you for this game, its one of the best for me and probably the best at the moment, the animation and sounds and how the player interact with the animation is on another level that no game did it before. just I wish that meredith story line was way longer with more romancing and tease scenes from both sides and resist from the Mom.

keep doing what you are doing man

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
this is the first time i see this image, it's "under the article". I love it. I hope a scene like this will come, it's really hot
That was a Mother's Day wallpaper from last year (2022). There are often supplemental pieces of art that are made initially for subscribers around certain, select holidays (Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas) that do not end up as game assets. They eventually get made public. Check my Twitter to find some of the others.

What will be plan next? Or you working already
I'm currently working on 3.6. What I've been working on lately is more Charlotte story, Spank Bank UI improvements, and a particular piece of low-rez flair for MC's computer.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
That was a Mother's Day wallpaper from last year (2022). There are often supplemental pieces of art that are made initially for subscribers around certain, select holidays (Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas) that do not end up as game assets. They eventually get made public. Check my Twitter to find some of the others.
This banner image should become a game scene!

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
OK, I think I am understanding now. So the "bonus scene" for completing sister content is not in normal gameplay, just the bank?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
OK, I think I am understanding now. So the "bonus scene" for completing sister content is not in normal gameplay, just the bank?
Correct, same thing with the "bonus scene" for completing mom's content. The scenes ARE canon, but since neither mom's nor sister's stories have gotten to the point where vaginal sex would be available through normal gameplay, these scenes are provided as a preview (but also a peace offering to those who would otherwise accuse the game of giving the player "blue balls").

With the amount of confusion this causes (it seems to come up every other page in the thread), I will look into ways to try to present this concept to the player better.

There seem to be two distinct areas of confusion:
1. Many players seem to not know that the scene even exists, finishing the current story and then closing the game, assuming they've seen everything.
2. Others don't understand why the scene is present in the gallery when it was not shown to them in-game.

I will go off and contemplate this and come up with a solution. Preliminarily, I'm thinking something like this:
1. Give the player the option to play through the scene with a Yes/No prompt the moment it's unlocked (that way they will have seen the scene in normal gameplay)
2. When launching the scene(s) from the Spank Bank, give a short one-line text explaining the Bonus scene concept.
3. Give the Bonus scenes a special demarcation in the Polaroids in the Spank Bank (gallery).

Cheers!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Correct, same thing with the "bonus scene" for completing mom's content. The scenes ARE canon, but since neither mom's nor sister's stories have gotten to the point where vaginal sex would be available through normal gameplay, these scenes are provided as a preview (but also a peace offering to those who would otherwise accuse the game of giving the player "blue balls").

With the amount of confusion this causes (it seems to come up every other page in the thread), I will look into ways to try to present this concept to the player better.

There seem to be two distinct areas of confusion:
1. Many players seem to not know that the scene even exists, finishing the current story and then closing the game, assuming they've seen everything.
2. Others don't understand why the scene is present in the gallery when it was not shown to them in-game.

I will go off and contemplate this and come up with a solution. Preliminarily, I'm thinking something like this:
1. Give the player the option to play through the scene with a Yes/No prompt the moment it's unlocked (that way they will have seen the scene in normal gameplay)
2. When launching the scene(s) from the Spank Bank, give a short one-line text explaining the Bonus scene concept.
3. Give the Bonus scenes a special demarcation in the Polaroids in the Spank Bank (gallery).

Cheers!
One of those few threads where the dev is very present.
Thank you.

Reactions: JorogrArt
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes