JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
In case the Dev is paying attention, I noticed the word "faint" is misspelled as "feint" throughout the game.
Thank you. I'll put it on the bug list.

If we're wishlisting here, I wouldn't mind seeing Esmerelda make an appearance as a giga-titted Latina MILF.
Esmer[a]lda is a planned love interest and the consensus is that she will indeed be a large-breasted, curvy Latina MILF, to the surprise of no one. :cool:

Cheers!

Reactions: Swamp Cat

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I made this in a few minutes and also added several other suggestions for Spank bank. I am no game dev and never worked with Unity so I dunno how hard it is (or if it's possible) to change stuff like that so you can disregard it and focus on more important things. Same if you simply don't like the suggestions, I am not your boss :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FYI, v0.3.6 will incorporate almost all of these changes, with the exception of the filter-by-character feature which will have to wait until a future release. It turns out to be a bit more involved a change than I expected. Thanks for the suggestions! :)

Preview below:

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
FYI, v0.3.6 will incorporate almost all of these changes, with the exception of the filter-by-character feature which will have to wait until a future release. It turns out to be a bit more involved a change than I expected. Thanks for the suggestions! :)

Preview below:
Hey there, just wanted to say I admire the work you put into this game, and seeing as you reference Leisure Suit Larry, I'm also always glad to see a fellow enjoyer of Laffer's adventures. I'm sure Al Lowe would be proud!

Reactions: JorogrArt

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
FYI, v0.3.6 will incorporate almost all of these changes

Preview below:
Appreciated and again - really humbled.
I like the blue ribbon as well!
with the exception of the filter-by-character feature which will have to wait until a future release. It turns out to be a bit more involved a change than I expected. Thanks for the suggestions! :)
Yeah, I don't think it's that essential, especially right now when 90% of content is Meredith.
But if you work it out I think it would be nice QoL option in the future.

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022

Preview below:
When will version 0.3.6 come :)

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hey there, just wanted to say I admire the work you put into this game, and seeing as you reference Leisure Suit Larry, I'm also always glad to see a fellow enjoyer of Laffer's adventures. I'm sure Al Lowe would be proud!
Thank you! As a Sierra "super fan" I've watched probably every interview Al Lowe has ever given and my sense is that he would probably not like 5oK, based on his comments about Magna Cum Laude. Al seemed to believe that people wanted to be teased regarding the nsfw stuff and that people were drawn to Leisure Suit Larry mainly for the humor and creative deaths moreso than the promise of lewd content. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I don't think it's that essential, especially right now when 90% of content is Meredith.
But if you work it out I think it would be nice QoL option in the future.
Yep. I know what is needed to do it, it's just a "I have $10 worth of attention, where do I spent it right now" problem. It will make it into a future update for sure. (y)

When will version 0.3.6 come :)
Hopefully around the end of June. Starting with v0.3.6, I'm trying a new approach where I work on whatever the priorities are and then release whatever I've got at a good stopping point so we don't have a 3-4 month ordeal like the last one.

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
Thank you! As a Sierra "super fan" I've watched probably every interview Al Lowe has ever given and my sense is that he would probably not like 5oK, based on his comments about Magna Cum Laude. Al seemed to believe that people wanted to be teased regarding the nsfw stuff and that people were drawn to Leisure Suit Larry mainly for the humor and creative deaths moreso than the promise of lewd content. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep. I know what is needed to do it, it's just a "I have $10 worth of attention, where do I spent it right now" problem. It will make it into a future update for sure. (y)

Hopefully around the end of June. Starting with v0.3.6, I'm trying a new approach where I work on whatever the priorities are and then release whatever I've got at a good stopping point so we don't have a 3-4 month ordeal like the last one.
Thank you so much for giving a date, even if it's possible. You say June, we have a 1-month wait under minimum conditions. good job

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
anything new abt this amazing game ?
Next update:

More teasing (butt/thighjob etc)
More bugfixes
More engine optimizations
3-5 new characters introduced

Well and then there's 2 months of summer holiday break.
Afterwards, work shall begin on the Halloween event which people are asking for all the time.
Then it is of course christmas, so you already guessed - Christmas event update.

MC having actual sex, ETA in around 24 months, starting... now

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Next update:

More teasing (butt/thighjob etc)
More bugfixes
More engine optimizations
3-5 new characters introduced

Well and then there's 2 months of summer holiday break.
Afterwards, work shall begin on the Halloween event which people are asking for all the time.
Then it is of course christmas, so you already guessed - Christmas event update.

MC having actual sex, ETA in around 24 months, starting... now
Don’t do this, please.
Someone will invariably take your jokes seriously and start complaining.

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Maybe, but then again Magna Cum Laude's main issue to me was always the mini-games. Besides, Al snuck in enough actual lewd content in his games to make me sorta question that. Then again, it isn't like I'm the actual creator of the series with years of fan feedback to back me up.

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
Hello guys want to ask, why when i start to play this game and after unity icon appears the app suddenly not responding, i dont know whats wrong with this, i've been re-download for 3 times but doesnt solve the problems, can anyone help me with this kind of circumstances?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Maybe, but then again Magna Cum Laude's main issue to me was always the mini-games. Besides, Al snuck in enough actual lewd content in his games to make me sorta question that. Then again, it isn't like I'm the actual creator of the series with years of fan feedback to back me up.
Fair enough. I tried to play MCM when it came out but could only manage about an hour and never finished it. Larry 7 did have a lot of easter eggs for its time. :)

Don’t do this, please.
Someone will invariably take your jokes seriously and start complaining.
Sometimes you just have to click on a poster's post history to see what they're REALLY up to.

Hello guys want to ask, why when i start to play this game and after unity icon appears the app suddenly not responding, i dont know whats wrong with this, i've been re-download for 3 times but doesnt solve the problems, can anyone help me with this kind of circumstances?
That could be a tough one to troubleshoot. A couple of questions spring to mind:
1. Are you able to play other Unity-based games with no problem?
2. How old is your computer?
3. I'm assuming you got your copy from here?

any way to make text instant? i cant stand slow text
You can click on the text while it's printing to auto complete.

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
Fair enough. I tried to play MCM when it came out but could only manage about an hour and never finished it. Larry 7 did have a lot of easter eggs for its time. :)

Sometimes you just have to click on a poster's post history to see what they're REALLY up to.

That could be a tough one to troubleshoot. A couple of questions spring to mind:

1. Yes, i am. I already play some unity games like flirty f
2. I think is about 10 years maybe
3. What thats mean?

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes