LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
Fiveofakind has 4.7 rating points. When you list all the games and search in this category, it comes on page 4. It is a great success to be among the first among so many games.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
1. Yes, i am. I already play some unity games like flirty f
2. I think is about 10 years maybe
3. What thats mean?
Hmmm, 10 years.. so a ~2013-era computer? Something to try: when it gets in that state, let it sit there for a while (like 5+ minutes) to see if it eventually comes up. I have a 2020-era computer and the game takes about 15 seconds to show the disclaimer after the Unity logo goes away.

My 3rd question was just making sure you downloaded the game from a semi-official source and didn't get it from www dot shadywebsite dot com. I imagine that because you're on F95 that you downloaded it from here, but wanted to make sure is all.

yes i figured that out but its annoying, id rather just have instant text and click once instead of having to double click every time
Oh I see. There is currently no feature in the game to make the text appear instantly.

Sherlock99999

Oct 30, 2020
Masterpiece. I've wanted to play something like this for a long time. I would also like that as the relationship with mother progresses, she reacts differently in the scenes to what is happening. And one more question, in the game it will be possible to dress mom in different outfits? During Christmas, it was written that the santa outfit for mom was opened. I would like to have different options for clothes, a separate top, separate pants, etc.

Last edited:

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
Love the game so far. Jorogr, if I may make a suggestion:

Remove the screen shake on orgasm. Currently, it's used inconsistently throughout the scenes, and the one without it are better that way.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
great game so far, looking forward to some more Jasmine and maybe Esmerelda content...and of course both of the Aunt's.
Jus one question, I have one missing item in the 'spank bank' and I can't work out why. It's the fourth one )or first one on the second line, so it's Meredith I believe).
Done everything I can find to do and gone through the walkthrough just to check and still can't see it.

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
great game so far, looking forward to some more Jasmine and maybe Esmerelda content...and of course both of the Aunt's.
Jus one question, I have one missing item in the 'spank bank' and I can't work out why. It's the fourth one )or first one on the second line, so it's Meredith I believe).
Done everything I can find to do and gone through the walkthrough just to check and still can't see it.
Talk to Meredith in the kitchen (morning). Say "I need you right here"

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes