redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
OK, went to the next morning and I don't see that wording in the list of talk options...maybe it's not possible after you get past a certain point??
Sorry, I got one of the details mixed up.

Go to Meredith in the kitchen (morning)
Press the use (finger) interaction on her
In the hugging dialog, the "right here" option is available

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Sorry, I got one of the details mixed up.

Go to Meredith in the kitchen (morning)
Press the use (finger) interaction on her
In the hugging dialog, the "right here" option is available
Cool, thanks for that all done now.....I love completing everything in a game.
Hoping that next update gives me more of this fantastic game. Love the retro look a lot like my favourite ever which is Summertime Saga

Reactions: LovesReD

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Love the game so far. Jorogr, if I may make a suggestion:

Remove the screen shake on orgasm. Currently, it's used inconsistently throughout the scenes, and the one without it are better that way.
Hmmm. I would be okay with toning down the camera shake where it isn't too extreme and making it more consistent across scenes. I honestly put the camera shake in there initially to help distract from the technical shortcomings of the jizz shots.

If more people agree, I might remove the camera shake... for MC only. I think the shake needs to be there when the female characters orgasm for... realism.

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
Hmmm. I would be okay with toning down the camera shake where it isn't too extreme and making it more consistent across scenes. I honestly put the camera shake in there initially to help distract from the technical shortcomings of the jizz shots.

If more people agree, I might remove the camera shake... for MC only. I think the shake needs to be there when the female characters orgasm for... realism.
[/QUOTE

I agree, adds so much more realism to the scene

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019

Understandable, though the screen shake does happen in scenes where the ejection port is not visible, like viewing the attic magazines. Maybe a blur effect would be better? (assuming the engine can support that)

Completely unrelated, but I found a weird bug that seems inconsequential. Only way I can explain it is with step-by-step instructions. This is with a 100% save.

1. Save the game in MC's room.
2. Talk to Meredith in the kitchen (morning).
3. Ask for help, ask for blowjob.
4. Wait for Meredith to close the bedroom door. While she's talking (text is on screen, waiting for you to click), hit escape and load your save from step 1.
5. It's the save from before, but Meredith is where she was from step 4. She shows up as an interactable, but none of the options do anything. You can even take your pants off to summon Nicole and Meredith will stand there watching the whole thing. She vanishes if you leave the room and come back.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Understandable, though the screen shake does happen in scenes where the ejection port is not visible, like viewing the attic magazines. Maybe a blur effect would be better? (assuming the engine can support that)

Completely unrelated, but I found a weird bug that seems inconsequential. Only way I can explain it is with step-by-step instructions. This is with a 100% save.

1. Save the game in MC's room.
2. Talk to Meredith in the kitchen (morning).
3. Ask for help, ask for blowjob.
4. Wait for Meredith to close the bedroom door. While she's talking (text is on screen, waiting for you to click), hit escape and load your save from step 1.
5. It's the save from before, but Meredith is where she was from step 4. She shows up as an interactable, but none of the options do anything. You can even take your pants off to summon Nicole and Meredith will stand there watching the whole thing. She vanishes if you leave the room and come back.
Yeesh! I didn't realize you could hit Escape to interrupt cut scenes. There are probably 50 bugs similar to that now that I know that. I will look into it. Thank you!

The MC's ignorance of guitars is weird, so the explanation had better be epic. :)
There is definitely something being foreshadowed there that will have a payoff later. As far as I know, you're the first person to notice this. On the surface, MC's ignorance about guitars is a commentary about how music in the 80's was dominated by synthesizers and guitars took a back seat (especially compared to the decades that came before and after).

Cheers!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
A project-wide search for the text "guitar" may be in order...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone found a plot hole! I don't remember that mechanic vividly, but that's the record that Scott buys from you: Cosmic Lightspeed Interstellar Travel. a) MC appears to know what a guitar is here when he doesn't elsewhere, b) if that record is still there after Scott buys it then that's obviously a bug.

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
Good to see the walkthrough is still not working properly
Head to the Kitchen and watch the two back-to-back cut scenes from Meredith. [4 / 5
Thoughtful Gestures Completed]
There was no back to back cutscene, only 1 and I didn't get the thoughtful gestures completed.
Click Rest from the top menu once to advance the time to Evening. Meredith should now be
visible, sleeping on the couch.
After doing everything properly up until this point it was already evening and Meredith was not on the couch, and when I clicked on it, it went to night and she still wasn't there.
SIGH

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Head to the Kitchen and watch the two back-to-back cut scenes from Meredith. [4 / 5
There was no back to back cutscene, only 1 and I didn't get the thoughtful gestures completed.
Click Rest from the top menu once to advance the time to Evening. Meredith should now be
After doing everything properly up until this point it was already evening and Meredith was not on the couch, and when I clicked on it, it went to night and she still wasn't there.
SIGH
I haven't yet figured out if reading a post with the entitled tone of someone who didn't get their second cup of ranch dressing they ordered at Olive Garden for a product that is free is something I find more amusing or bewildering.

The walkthrough is something I (begrudgingly) update and maintain myself. It's a time consuming process and by far my least favorite aspect of developing this game, especially when it needs to be revised after every single update. When I first made the game public, the idea of providing an up-to-date walkthrough myself would have seemed preposterous because there's an in-game hint system and the game text has important clues in it.

The walkthrough is something I NOW do because I understand and acknowledge that there's a playstyle where people click past all the text, missing important clues and never, ever open up the quest journal. I have to cater to that playstyle because the alternative is complaints that the game is too hard.

Here's something to try: Open up the quest journal and go to Meredith's page and see if any of the objectives give you some insight on how to get back on track. Before the next update, I'll take a look at the walkthrough and fix any issues I find.

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
SIGH
Walkthrough worked perfectly fine for me, problem is probably on your end.

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
The walkthrough is something I (begrudgingly) update and maintain myself. It's a time consuming process and by far my least favorite aspect of developing this game, especially when it needs to be revised after every single update. When I first made the game public, the idea of providing an up-to-date walkthrough myself would have seemed preposterous because there's an in-game hint system and the game text has important clues in it.

The walkthrough is something I NOW do because I understand and acknowledge that there's a playstyle where people click past all the text, missing important clues and never, ever open up the quest journal. I have to cater to that playstyle because the alternative is complaints that the game is too hard.
Lol, stop updating the walkthrough then. Players click past everything and don't even bother with the quest journal? Fuck them, they are retards. Why should you cater to them and do something you hate doing when it's clear they couldn't care less about the game anyway? This is your game, your passion. If the alternative is that they complain that the game is too hard, well look at it this way, this game is retro and inspired in the 80s and adventure games from that time, so it fits and it's more of a compliment than anything.

I have only one complaint about the game, it's that we don't play as Scott, which is infinitely cooler and more awesome than the main character.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Lol, stop updating the walkthrough then. Players click past everything and don't even bother with the quest journal? Fuck them, they are retards. Why should you cater to them and do something you hate doing when it's clear they couldn't care less about the game anyway? This is your game, your passion. If the alternative is that they complain that the game is too hard, well look at it this way, this game is retro and inspired in the 80s and adventure games from that time, so it fits and it's more of a compliment than anything.

I have only one complaint about the game, it's that we don't play as Scott, which is infinitely cooler and more awesome than the main character.
Yep, guys who just want to fap already have code for unlocking all scenes. The one who skip everything is NOT a man of culture and high tastes and should't be taken into account.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

In my opinion, instead, if a dev hasn't published an improvised project (otherwise it's a serious mistake) he should follow as far as possible (if he doesn't distort an already planned story) the opinions of the fans and ignore the rest.
However, I believe that in general, a mission log in a sandbox game, even of medium difficulty, like this one is necessary, making it accessible/playable even for the most "lazy".
With controversies you hardly get anything useful.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes