Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I thought maybe it was the Christmas event being set, but I took this off and same issue...

See what you can make of it... Ive saved it so its night, in the kitchen, before attempting the whisky...

Save file 1
it trigger just fine for me, you have to keep clicking to go into the room in the basement with the blue glow, click anywhere inside the area to enter the room

foaK.jpg

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
on second click drink or third?

Third just fails for me...
2nd, you are looking for the message about being brave, but i loaded up your save 1 file, went right to the basement and it triggered for me, the mc was already setup for it, just had to go there

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
2nd, you are looking for the message about being brave, but i loaded up your save 1 file, went right to the basement and it triggered for me, the mc was already setup for it, just had to go there
Thanks, I was miss-clicking then... I was clicking the glow, but you actually click the black area to her left to trigger it.

Each time I clicked on her, it would say I wasnt brave enough..

THANK YOU !!

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks, I was miss-clicking then... I was clicking the glow, but you actually click the black area to her left to trigger it.

Each time I clicked on her, it would say I wasnt brave enough..

THANK YOU !!
You're Welcome

Reactions: IXL

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This is somewhere along the lines of what I would expect it to be. It's just a bit sad to me, that there are so many supposedly mature female characters around here, that look exactly the same, and have the exact same body, as characters that are a generation younger. I am not saying it's completely impossible, the last two gyms I frequented, before buying my own stuff, had some very well maintained "milfs", it's just the extent to which the developers feel the need to portray them as flawless. Feels like wasted potential, but you as a developer obviously have to take other things into consideration. Actual "gilfs" are a niche and as long as you want to "sell" something, the crowd they will attract is not exactly large. But even just a proper "milf" is something I would love to see more, since I am personally a huge fan of truly mature female characters in games, so any and all are higly appreciated.
I'm from Los Angeles. The place is more or less manufactured out of well maintained MILFs.

• Haha
Reactions: JorogrArt and IXL

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
This means no "hot scenes"?
If this information is correct, we are waiting in vain.
This update is admittedly light on "hot scenes" (although there is some erotic value added) and I would characterize it as a "world-building & story" update. Sometimes you've gotta build the flagpole before you can put up the flag, so if you're only looking for fap-worthy content, you may want to skip this update and wait for the next one. The update after this one is going to primarily add Spank Bank scenes.

This update I started a different approach where I work from a backlog and then release what I've got at a good stopping point. The update was intended to be out at the end of June. It was a fine idea, in theory, but as can see by looking at today's date, it hasn't gone according to plan.

At the end of the day, I still have to do rigorous testing and fix the bugs that I know about to put forth the best version possible to the public. Concurrent to that, there's a pretty big problem with Aunt Charlotte's story that I have to figure out; otherwise, I risk staring down the barrel of possibly having to blow up everyone's saves for 0.3.7 (the NEXT next update).

Sorry for the delay, Folks!

Android version please :rolleyes:
This question comes up so often that my Discord has a dedicated !android command and emoji for it.(y)

1688846890307.png

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes