buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
This update is admittedly light on "hot scenes" (although there is some erotic value added) and I would characterize it as a "world-building & story" update. Sometimes you've gotta build the flagpole before you can put up the flag, so if you're only looking for fap-worthy content, you may want to skip this update and wait for the next one. The update after this one is going to primarily add Spank Bank scenes.

This update I started a different approach where I work from a backlog and then release what I've got at a good stopping point. The update was intended to be out at the end of June. It was a fine idea, in theory, but as can see by looking at today's date, it hasn't gone according to plan.

At the end of the day, I still have to do rigorous testing and fix the bugs that I know about to put forth the best version possible to the public. Concurrent to that, there's a pretty big problem with Aunt Charlotte's story that I have to figure out; otherwise, I risk staring down the barrel of possibly having to blow up everyone's saves for 0.3.7 (the NEXT next update).

Sorry for the delay, Folks!

This question comes up so often that my Discord has a dedicated !android command and emoji for it.(y)

View attachment 2755073
for fap-worthy content,...................................:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: JorogrArt

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Keep on truckin', Jorogr. Your game is good stuff.

And it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to have to start all over again, at least not at this stage. There isn't a huge amount of content yet. If you get five or six more versions in and then discover a save breaking story path, well.............. then, sir you shall be mocked.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I said what I said

Hey now, someone deleted a post and now my tongue-in-cheek reply doesn't make any sense as being tongue-in-cheek. You have to be respectful of the comedy boundaries, you can't establish a set up then revoke it once it's paid off. Come on, man.

Last edited:

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
I said what I said

Hey now, someone deleted a post and now my tongue-in-cheek reply doesn't make any sense as being tongue-in-cheek. You have to be respectful of the comedy boundaries, you can't establish a set up then revoke it once it's paid off. Come on, man.
I didn’t delete it wtf(I sent the rock “shut up bitch” gif. Why Jorogr lol

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I started playing it from this latest version, (I usually avoid 2D) I liked it, also due to the constant presence of the dev on the thread, but like so many good games in this environment, the long update delay kills it.
I hope it's a una tantum delay.

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I started playing it from this latest version, (I usually avoid 2D) I liked it, also due to the constant presence of the dev on the thread, but like so many good games in this environment, the long update delay kills it.
I hope it's a una tantum delay.
Maybe support it as a patreon...

Give the dev an incentive... otherwise its a hobby, which TBH they are entitled to do and we are lucky enough to get anything at all.

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Support it ? Do you think i'm not doing it?
Depends what you mean by support. I think it would be fair to assume no (as a financial supporter). One, I do believe JorogArt isnt on Patreon, so I think you fell for that one. and Two, given what you said thus far it seems very unlikely that you are that committed.

Thats my opinion, I dunno what IXL thinks.. :)

Anyway, I just played the game and really enjoyed it. Decided to subscribestar up as well, so hope this help spur on the next updates and so on...

Well done JorogrArt

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Depends what you mean by support. I think it would be fair to assume no (as a financial supporter). One, I do believe JorogArt isnt on Patreon, so I think you fell for that one. and Two, given what you said thus far it seems very unlikely that you are that committed.

Thats my opinion, I dunno what IXL thinks.. :)

Anyway, I just played the game and really enjoyed it. Decided to subscribestar up as well, so hope this help spur on the next updates and so on...

Well done JorogrArt
The right thing is that you have subscribed, I don't agree with the rest.

• Angry
Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
JorogrArt

Hi, Just a quick one whilst im here, is the walkthrough file name version the same to match the release of the actual game, or are these release versions slightly separate and un-related.

Reactions: DevSteve
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes