JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
What characters are the primary focus for the next update?
Aunt Charlotte has most of the new story stuff for this upcoming update, although what's been added won't quite finish her story.

For Meredith, I commissioned some vocals from a high quality VA (@JayeWildeReads) to add some "oomph" to some of her existing scenes... things like gasps, moans, Mmmmmms, "Oh Sweetie!" "Oh Baby!" when you touch her in the right spot or say the right thing to her.

The update after this will be only new Spank Bank scenes--one for Meredith and one for Charlotte.

The update after that will start Nicole's story.

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Apropos of entirely nothing, every time I read the title of the game I can't help but think of the card scene from Curse of Monkey Island.

Reactions: JorogrArt

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
Ill be honest, I've been in and around this genre for a few years now and this night just be my number 1 game. Meredith is the

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hi, how much longer should we wait for the new update?
I believe we're in any day now territory for the update.

Anyone who puts Vectorman in their game gets support from me!
I was unaware that VectorMan was an actual thing. I thought I had come up with a fake video game parody of PacMan with a legally-distinct for copyright purposes name and it turns out I just "invented" a video game whose name happened to land on a different IP.

Shit! I'm going to have to change that. :|

Apropos of entirely nothing, every time I read the title of the game I can't help but think of the card scene from Curse of Monkey Island.
I'm ashamed to say I've never played any of the Monkey Island sequels, so any reference to Curse of Monkey Island there is entirely coincidental. As you've probably figured out, the insult quest with Brooke is partially an homage to the classic sword fighting mechanic in The Secret of Monkey Island.

The name "Five of a Kind" was meant to be like a boring 80's sitcom name like "Full House." The "Five" in Five of a Kind was originally supposed to be four females plus an MC. The four females each represent one of the four elements: Mom = Earth, Sister = Fire, Aunt = Water, Cousin = Air. "Kind" is a wordplay on "Kin" or "Kinfolk," meaning family. I probably put way too much thought into a name that ultimately gets crowded out in a search engine because of other unrelated properties with the exact same name.

Damn Meredith has gotta be one of the best mom characters on this site. 10/10 would commit incest again
Ill be honest, I've been in and around this genre for a few years now and this night just be my number 1 game. Meredith is the
Bro so in love he's literally lost for words lol
Comments like these are the fuel that keep me going.

Of the ten characters I have, Meredith is by far the most acclaimed and I wish I fully understood why. Is it a self-fulfilling prophecy thing where she has the most content so there's more of her to enjoy? How much does her "mom" status elevate her? Like, if Meredith were just a woman who lived across the hall in an apartment complex and not MC's mother, how much would her appeal decline?

Reactions: brata and Freki.g

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I was unaware that VectorMan was an actual thing. I thought I had come up with a fake video game parody of PacMan with a legally-distinct for copyright purposes name and it turns out I just "invented" a video game whose name happened to land on a different IP.

Sounds like a contest for your higher level supporters, with voting on all levels

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

Of the ten characters I have, Meredith is by far the most acclaimed and I wish I fully understood why. Is it a self-fulfilling prophecy thing where she has the most content so there's more of her to enjoy? How much does her "mom" status elevate her? Like, if Meredith were just a woman who lived across the hall in an apartment complex and not MC's mother, how much would her appeal decline?
I believe I may be able to answer this. You see, in most erotic games, the mom character is usually the one that is "unlocked" last, making it a slow burn process. In your case however, not only did you make a gorgeous model for her, you also provided her with a lot of content and it also makes sense, narrative wise. Sure, the "practice girlfriend" angle is not something original but it was done with much more thought than other games. I also feel that there is a bit of playfulness in their interactions, which only make the scenes better.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022

I'm ashamed to say I've never played any of the Monkey Island sequels, so any reference to Curse of Monkey Island there is entirely coincidental. As you've probably figured out, the insult quest with Brooke is partially an homage to the classic sword fighting mechanic in The Secret of Monkey Island.

The name "Five of a Kind" was meant to be like a boring 80's sitcom name like "Full House." The "Five" in Five of a Kind was originally supposed to be four females plus an MC. The four females each represent one of the four elements: Mom = Earth, Sister = Fire, Aunt = Water, Cousin = Air. "Kind" is a wordplay on "Kin" or "Kinfolk," meaning family. I probably put way too much thought into a name that ultimately gets crowded out in a search engine because of other unrelated properties with the exact same name.

The taboo aspect is essential. If Meredith was just a milf 80% of the appeal would go away. It's not only that she is hot. She is hot and you "can't" or "shouldn't" have her. Forbidden sex is a great aphrodisiac.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Meredith is a well-drawn character in terms of shapes and expressions and in my opinion she is the best but what makes her more attractive are the dialogues, which means that the charm of a well-drawn character depends on the dialogues that generate the context, whatever it may be, and not vice versa.

moreli

Jul 6, 2018

Honestly I don't even know why myself, but that meredith story so far has hit me different than other incest games.

Reactions: MrPostman
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes