LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
I look at gallery scenes as prizes in all games. I guess there won't be a new meredith scene in the next update, it's so sad

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
and another wish from me
as a player - i dont know which levels of "Dirty talks" are present in game.
only with WT i can know that here 2 levels. And its not obvious how to get second level of "Dirty talks" without WT.

what i wish.
first - in dialogues you can point which levels of "Dirty talks" are need like "Dirty Talks", "Advanced Dirty Talks" and "Expert or Professional Dirty Talks" in future. Its like in RPG games where always 3 levels of any skill.

example in scene with Lucy you can place Dirty Talks and after that Advanced Dirty Talks - player can see that he is only have first level and will be try to find second level - throu reading WT or here in forum posts :0
And with Mom and sister and etc.

in all scenes and dialogues in future you can place it simple-advanced-expert\professional levels too.
So if Player without WT going further than he have skill -he will see that he lost some content because of too small skill he have

PS
also, to stimulate the player to look for these skills, it would not be bad to place them somewhere and make those that are not yet open - gray. As again, in any RPG game, where the player, including the game, sees what skills he will have and the only question is which ones he will upgrade it and when. Those. it's not hidden content, it's semi-open. I would like these skills to be known from the beginning and the player would only have to focus on finding them in order to fully unlock and get them.

PPS^
and it will be good if in Milestones will be place strings about girls who came with you - i think its in spirit of the present plot of this journal

PPPS: i am ended AT LAST your game - thanks for developing it :)
without WT some moments are not obvious (second skill of Dirty talks and that what i wrote here in the topic month ago).. I think you game have a very big potential and it realy unique and brilliant :)
will be wait new update :)

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
And something broken in my game - Brooke and Jasmine are present only in Night time in Brooke room
Another day-times = Brooke are gone from this room
+ i cannot to ask from Jasmine her phone number - no option (WT say - come into Afternoon)
I think need to add option for Jasmine - sharing phone number into Night too :)

i am played from this one version from zero, no loaded save from another

where i can find the save to share it with you?

Last edited:

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
And something broken in my game - Brooke and Jasmine are present only in Night time in Brooke room
Another day-times = Brooke are gone from this room
+ i cannot to ask from Jasmine her phone number - no option (WT say - come into Afternoon)

i am played from this one version from zero, no loaded save from another

where i can find the save to share it with you?
If you are reading walkthrough you could have noticed this passage from it

Note: If Aunt Charlotte has accosted Brooke about her records, Brooke’s schedule will change so that she is only there at Night (with Jasmine), temporarily taking away the aforementioned “fan service” time slot, but still allowing you to do her quests.

For your second point - there's not any content for Jasmine yet anyway so you don't need to try progressing her story

Reactions: Dimka2010

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
For your second point - there's not any content for Jasmine yet anyway so you don't need to try progressing her story
the problem is - i did all quest content as i think and just re-do what i missed after reading WT.
Jasmin phone number was in that not-done list, gaining second Dirty Talks skill and those fun-servise scenes with Brook.

ok, thanks for answering - I will be wait new version

lorri555

May 9, 2021
So when is the new update coming?

Very Soon(tm)

Very Soon(tm)

You have to find different types of wine to bring over to her house (check the Dining Room cabinet). Different types of wine effect Irene in different ways. The (default)Rosé that she already has just makes her overly chatty so that she filibusters you until you have to go home (which is obviously useless). There might be a type of wine that makes her sleepy... or introspective... or amorous(moreso than usual).

Sam & Max Hit the Road is one of my favorite games of all time and its almost certainly influenced aspects of this game in subconscious ways from the jazzy music selection to the ever-present attempts at humor when you click on things to the satirizing of "Americana."

It sounds like you're the exact target audience for this game. It's great to hear from someone familiar with the period who is likely to "get" most of the things put into the game. It's also great to have a +1 for Irene and Charlotte. Cheers!

Lingerie is definitely on the wish list. I have it under the category of "outfits." (y)

If I had it to do over again, I wish I would have just gone the full bush route from the start and just booted the shaved pussies into outer space and not even made it an option.

Cheers!

You have to find different types of wine to bring over to her house (check the Dining Room cabinet). Different types of wine effect Irene in different ways. The (default)Rosé that she already has just makes her overly chatty so that she filibusters you until you have to go home (which is obviously useless). There might be a type of wine that makes her sleepy... or introspective... or amorous(moreso than usual).

Sam & Max Hit the Road is one of my favorite games of all time and its almost certainly influenced aspects of this game in subconscious ways from the jazzy music selection to the ever-present attempts at humor when you click on things to the satirizing of "Americana."

It sounds like you're the exact target audience for this game. It's great to hear from someone familiar with the period who is likely to "get" most of the things put into the game. It's also great to have a +1 for Irene and Charlotte. Cheers!

Lingerie is definitely on the wish list. I have it under the category of "outfits." (y)

If I had it to do over again, I wish I would have just gone the full bush route from the start and just booted the shaved pussies into outer space and not even made it an option.

Cheers!

Reactions: densittie

Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
I can't seem to trigger the Lucy scene, I've looked up the guide and it says "Head outside your Bedroom and click through the Brooke Introduction cut scene." but I'm already past that point, will it still work? Also it says "Enter the Upstairs Bathroom through the door on the north wall." What does this mean? To just enter the bathroom thought the door normally? I'm confused what does it mean by "north wall"?

Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
The door is on the north wall, just enter normally.
i did, i took everything, i took the rose, i dug out the silver locket, but everytime i go to drink the scotch it just triggers the dream scene with Meredith

Edit: It finally worked, I only drank the scotch 2 times instead of 3 and got the Athlete's foot dialogue

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes