juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Good to see the walkthrough is still not working properly
Head to the Kitchen and watch the two back-to-back cut scenes from Meredith. [4 / 5
Thoughtful Gestures Completed]
There was no back to back cutscene, only 1 and I didn't get the thoughtful gestures completed.
Click Rest from the top menu once to advance the time to Evening. Meredith should now be
visible, sleeping on the couch.
After doing everything properly up until this point it was already evening and Meredith was not on the couch, and when I clicked on it, it went to night and she still wasn't there.
SIGH
So I was having the same issue. Started from fresh and to make sure that I had followed the walkthrough step by step and ran into the same problem. In order to trigger the double cutscene and earn 4/5 Thoughtful Gestures, I believe you have to call the florist to order the flowers before you go to sleep the night before the walkthrough says that the back to back cutscenes are supposed to occur. The walkthrough kind of sounds like you're supposed to order the flowers when you wake up. Not sure if there is actually an issue if you just wait for the following morning for the flowers to arrive other than just feeling like you messed up because the gameplay isn't matching up verbatim to the walkthrough.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The game has gallery unlock built in the game btw
Oops, my bad! Thanks for pointing that out, guess I missed that feature. Should've played the game a bit before making a mod for it.
I do believe that only appears at the start of a new game. So if you are continuing a game from a prior saved version, that doesnt come up. Could be wrong, but Im sure someone else said that here or somewhere and to firm it up, I havent seen that option either, as I was continuing too....

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
I do believe that only appears at the start of a new game. So if you are continuing a game from a prior saved version, that doesnt come up. Could be wrong, but Im sure someone else said that here or somewhere and to firm it up, I havent seen that option either, as I was continuing too....
You can just click on new game, pick that option and the game leads you back to main menu with all gallery unlocked. No need to actually play the game from the start.

sex with under shover mom?
Not yet available, only grinding allowed

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Ok. I just downloaded the latest update. Still can't bang the mom, no matter how much dirty talk and pleading MC does. The TrapperKeeper hints at some sort of custom I'm supposed to perform for house guests, but no clue as to what that might entail. I did go to Aunt Charlotte's bedroom and do a full dialogue with her, unlocking some sort of new quest. But, nothing shows up as to where to go or what to do in order to complete it. So... basically, I'm where I left off during the last update. (shrug)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Ok. I just downloaded the latest update. Still can't bang the mom, no matter how much dirty talk and pleading MC does.
If you finish her route then it unlocks a scene where you fuck and impregnate her in the gallery.
with a note that the scene will be added to main game next update.
You get very close to fucking her in main game.
The TrapperKeeper hints at some sort of custom I'm supposed to perform for house guests, but no clue as to what that might entail. I did go to Aunt Charlotte's bedroom and do a full dialogue with her, unlocking some sort of new quest. But, nothing shows up as to where to go or what to do in order to complete it. So... basically, I'm where I left off during the last update. (shrug)
the in game guide actually came through on this one.
play more chess games with charlotte.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Ive come to the end of the content (at least that is what the notepad is telling me) but I have absolutely no idea on the above or how these might of been triggered... Could you elaborate a bit perhaps more please? Thanks :)
Sure. With the Magic Wand in your inventory, there will be a new "Cheat/Debug" icon in the lower left. In Charlotte's Portrait, you can click on that icon and cycle through her "outfits." Whatever outfit you land on will only be visible in the closeup and when you leave that screen, her outfit will return to what it's supposed to be according to the narrative.

Thanks, I would NEVER of seen that in that location. Think thats best being in the bedroom but never mind, thank you.
So I was having the same issue. Started from fresh and to make sure that I had followed the walkthrough step by step and ran into the same problem. In order to trigger the double cutscene and earn 4/5 Thoughtful Gestures, I believe you have to call the florist to order the flowers before you go to sleep the night before the walkthrough says that the back to back cutscenes are supposed to occur. The walkthrough kind of sounds like you're supposed to order the flowers when you wake up. Not sure if there is actually an issue if you just wait for the following morning for the flowers to arrive other than just feeling like you messed up because the gameplay isn't matching up verbatim to the walkthrough.
That is a mistake in the walkthrough. There is no issue with the way you've gotten past it. Someone else has offered to update and maintain the walkthrough, so hopefully that comes out soon.

So the scene of Aunt Charlotte helping MC in his room is not in the gallery?
No. It hadn't occurred to me that it might belong in the gallery.

For now, if you want to repeat the "Sexorcism" scene, you can go to the Guest Room when Charlotte is there and click the Zipper icon and MC will "drop trou" and get another one from Aunt Charlotte (which is what the Free Exorcise Thereof perk does).

where is the save files located on mac?
~Library/Application Support/com.SomethingSomethingStudios.FiveofaKind

The amount of problems unlocking the gallery gives folks is honestly surprising to me, but then I haven't played a lot of other games. I guess other games you get a completed save from someone and loading that somehow unlocks all the gallery scenes? You COULD get most of the scenes unlocked by loading a completed save game and going around to all the characters and asking for scene repeats, but that's like mowing a yard with a pair of Kindergarten scissors.

If your goal is to unlock the gallery for a game you don't intend to play (or are not sure you want to play), that function seems best to be made available from the main menu and currently there are two ways to do that: 1) The New Game Unlock All Scenes option and 2) There is an easter egg where you click on the 'd' at the end of the Five of a Kind Logo from the title screen.

I'm considering putting the Unlock All Scenes feature on the Gallery menu itself and removing the Easter Egg from the title screen.

jake91

Oct 8, 2017
First time player here, i wanna say very interesting game am enjoying it alot keep up the good work. Only critisism i have is i gave up on the game 2xs before actually getting to the content there is a very large need for an in game walkthrough. A lot of games have this problem feels very similar to Milftoon Drama, game was unplayable unless you are reading a pdf on a second screen. Other than that the pace is slow but very rewarding and just overall vey high quality good job!

Reactions: JorogrArt

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Let me ask you a question please.
What is the name of this woman in the "Five of a Kind" link on the F95zone main page?
She has white hair, short hair, wears glasses, and is wearing a green tee.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The amount of problems unlocking the gallery gives folks is honestly surprising to me, but then I haven't played a lot of other games. I guess other games you get a completed save from someone and loading that somehow unlocks all the gallery scenes? You COULD get most of the scenes unlocked by loading a completed save game and going around to all the characters and asking for scene repeats, but that's like mowing a yard with a pair of Kindergarten scissors.

If your goal is to unlock the gallery for a game you don't intend to play (or are not sure you want to play), that function seems best to be made available from the main menu and currently there are two ways to do that: 1) The New Game Unlock All Scenes option and 2) There is an easter egg where you click on the 'd' at the end of the Five of a Kind Logo from the title screen.

I'm considering putting the Unlock All Scenes feature on the Gallery menu itself and removing the Easter Egg from the title screen.
To be honest, its not a problem for me or ever has been. I was just pointing out something that someone else had advised about and I hadnt seen it, based on my game being continued, rather than a new start.

The gallery unlocking ive never liked and always enjoyed the challenge in the inlocking process by actually playing the game as intended.

The only use for me for the gallery unlock is when there are triggers that dont work or a save file you have from a past game somehow also doesnt trigger an event. At this point its only fair (IMO) that the unlock feature should be used, or each update is provided with a 100% save from the prior release. Perhaps us Patreon members could get that for each release or something like that anyway.

Short answer is that ive never used it and am happy going through the game. :)

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes