JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
i just started this game so im pretty much at the beginning
i cant do the tidy up objectives, i did the other two lists but whenever i try to clean up anything it says that i need to do it later am i missing sth or???
o_O If you're able to do the repairs or the thoughtful gestures, you should be able to do any of the five available cleaning tasks. It's possible there might be a bug that could put you in that state, but it would be the first I've heard of it.

Looking at the code, cleaning the fish tank, for example, expects you to have a milestone "Meredith asked you to look for ways to clean up the house." If you don't have that, then that might explain how your game got into this state, but then the question arises... "How?"

If you just want to post a save game, I'll take a look at it and see if I can figure out what happened.

where is fridge ?! went throught whole house 5 times!
In the kitchen, off screen. It's not ever used except if MC takes a fluted wine glass from the shelf above the stove, MC goes off screen to pour a glass of Chardonnay and jokes about how awesome it would be to actually SEE the refrigerator.

For a little more "inside baseball" on my frustrations with the kitchen, see below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Donkeybong

asefgaf

Apr 1, 2018
In the kitchen, off screen. It's not ever used except if MC takes a fluted wine glass from the shelf above the stove, MC goes off screen to pour a glass of Chardonnay and jokes about how awesome it would be to actually SEE the refrigerator.
problem is that he does not go into fridge and Im missing that chardonnay even tho Ive inspected and tried to take that "vinegared" vine several times.
basically im stuck with mom on couch and no wine that I can use.
allways MC just mentiones there should be good wine in the fridge, but that where it ends :/

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
problem is that he does not go into fridge and Im missing that chardonnay even tho Ive inspected and tried to take that "vinegared" vine several times.
basically im stuck with mom on couch and no wine that I can use.
allways MC just mentiones there should be good wine in the fridge, but that where it ends :/
You need this item right here:
1695730636714.png

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Awesome game, one of the few I've played through a second time with interest.
With "80s Synthwave mix" from youtube as music it even better to play.
Funny how the girls watch TV with their eyes closed and Charlotte is reading the bible like that when I peek:)
I would like a continuation of Brooke's content, and of course we need to find a way to counter Charlotte's sexorcism so she has to amplify her magic with more than just words:D

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
This game is so good that every now and then I go back and play everything from scratch just I can enjoy Mommy slowly accepting giving her son some "relief". I can't wait to see more of her.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
This game is so good that every now and then I go back and play everything from scratch just I can enjoy Mommy slowly accepting giving her son some "relief". I can't wait to see more of her.
Thank you both for the high compliments. Point & Click Adventure games aren't known for having the greatest replay value, so that means a lot.

I would like a continuation of Brooke's content, and of course we need to find a way to counter Charlotte's sexorcism so she has to amplify her magic with more than just words
Brooke content is expected to resume early next year. This might mean also starting either Jasmine or Andrea (both of whom are subordinate to Brooke's story).

Spoiler: Charlotte doesn't actually HAVE that kind of magic. A skeptic might say that MC just has a hair trigger, especially around women who present a pretense of authority and lost control of himself in the moment. Aunt Charlotte will claim to have several "Spiritual Gifts" that are revealed to be essentially parlor tricks. There's a reason Irene will refer to her as "Aunt Charlatan."

With "80s Synthwave mix" from youtube as music it even better to play.
I will definitely try this during my speed runs. Cheers!

ojhvgnp

Sep 8, 2017
Cant seem to find the haircutting scissors, any idea guys? And I also can not enter Meredith room even after unlock most of her scene, it just crack open and stop there

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I enjoy most sandbox games. That said what I like most is curruption and lewd outfits and they joy in making them wear it, then doing god knows what lewd thing to them. That said I enjoyed your game very retro, judging from the clothing option on aunt will there be outfits for each of the girls, scene compatible at that.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Cant seem to find the haircutting scissors, any idea guys? And I also can not enter Meredith room even after unlock most of her scene, it just crack open and stop there
Haircutting Scissors are in Brooke's room in the orange cup on her dresser. Entering Meredith's bedroom is something that is unlocked after the second kissing scene (IIRC).

I enjoy most sandbox games. That said what I like most is curruption and lewd outfits and they joy in making them wear it, then doing god knows what lewd thing to them. That said I enjoyed your game very retro, judging from the clothing option on aunt will there be outfits for each of the girls, scene compatible at that.
The main LIs will get a few different outfits. The side characters, probably not as much.

Echoooooo

Mar 29, 2020
I love the vibe I get from this game, very unique and engaging. I've never felt the same with other games, I don't know what it is about this game but I just can't get enough of it. Easily a 10/10 game for me.

sekondo

Jan 27, 2021
o_O If you're able to do the repairs or the thoughtful gestures, you should be able to do any of the five available cleaning tasks. It's possible there might be a bug that could put you in that state, but it would be the first I've heard of it.

Looking at the code, cleaning the fish tank, for example, expects you to have a milestone "Meredith asked you to look for ways to clean up the house." If you don't have that, then that might explain how your game got into this state, but then the question arises... "How?"

If you just want to post a save game, I'll take a look at it and see if I can figure out what happened.

For a little more "inside baseball" on my frustrations with the kitchen, see below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i still cant find a solution unfortunately
could you tell me where to find the save so i can upload it

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
/me like this game mucho. :love:
/me not like the current time between updates. :cautious:

Jokin': Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes