JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I hope not. I'm tired of seeing devs having to limit their creativity and artistic freedom because of patreon.
The game even jokes about being a landlady game in the beginning, was quite funny.
This is kind of where I'm at on this topic. I get the pros/cons of going the landlady route in terms making the game more palatable to some platforms, but ultimately I come down on the side of not wanting to self-censor. This is a passion project for me and if I lose out on supporters because I'm not on Patreon, it's unfortunate, but I'm willing to accept that. I'm sure if I changed the game to landlady/roommate, I'd just lose a different set of supporters.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
android version
Hopefully some day. I haven't prioritized this for a couple of reasons:
1) The one time I generated an APK file, I couldn't get it to even load
2) I would be shocked if I didn't have to make significant changes to the UI system and tweak every single hotspot in the game to accommodate the smaller display.
Being completely honest, a Mac version will almost certainly happen sooner.

Reactions: alex andrews

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Forgive me if my question is premature JorogrArt , but did you already fix yourself some kind of rythm concerning your updates cycle ? Monthly ? Every 2 months ? Not asking for a precise date, just an approximation, If possible :) I'm already hyped up for the sequel :p Forgot the last time a demo hit that hard. hahaha.

Reactions: JorogrArt

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Do you remember what you did immediately before this? My guess would be the newspaper, which I'm working on a hotfix. If this was caused some other way then I need to be able to duplicate it. I will take the save game and see if I can "rescue" it via software changes.
The same thing happened to me and in the same place xDD, what I did was to open it with the key, then I started reading the newspaper and clicking on all the tabs, I closed the newspaper and there I stayed.
Same as the user above. Please do see if there's any solution possible for my save as it was the only one I had >.<'

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Forgive me if my question is premature JorogrArt , but did you already fix yourself some kind of rythm concerning your updates cycle ? Monthly ? Every 2 months ? Not asking for a precise date, just an approximation, If possible :) I'm already hyped up for the sequel :p Forgot the last time a demo hit that hard. hahaha.
Monthly is honestly unrealistic. I did put out a hotfix this morning to fix as many critical/pressing things as I could, but I want updates have a good balance of bug fixes, qol improvements, and new content in them, so I'll aim for 2-3 months.

Reactions: Krane461 and Kakato

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Same as the user above. Please do see if there's any solution possible for my save as it was the only one I had >.<'
Unfortunately, I did load your saved game and see the freeze, but at the point the game was saved at, the damage had already been done and I couldn't come up with a way to unfreeze him. If you had saved the game inside the newspaper, the hotfix I put out this morning would rescue that save, but that's obviously.. not helpful.

I'm not sure if this is any consolation, but here's a walkthrough for the mom's route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Unfortunately, I did load your saved game and see the freeze, but at the point the game was saved at, the damage had already been done and I couldn't come up with a way to unfreeze him. If you had saved the game inside the newspaper, the hotfix I put out this morning would rescue that save, but that's obviously.. not helpful.

I'm not sure if this is any consolation, but here's a walkthrough for the mom's route:
Yup... not really any consolation, replaying everything is just... annoying. My advice for the future: prepare yourself for incidents like this, don't rely on the player. Having a debug button that will just send the character to sleep or just teleport to his room in case things like this happen should be a thing. Also auto-saves for 1/2/3 days each time the player wakes up and that can't be overwritten by the player are also good ideas as the player can just load those up in case of a bug. I'll skip on this game for a good while until it's no longer really in my head and will replay it then, best of luck with it, and I see you don't have a game developer badge. You should open a ticket on this site and ask for it.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Here's a walkthrough for the Mom's story:

Thanks for taking the time to write this out!

Just want to clarify steps 91-96. The way you've written it, the implication is that Meredith enters your room automatically after you sleep following the haircut scene to offer the 4th reward. That's not happening for me. Her bewbs pop out during the haircut, and that's the end of that scene. My only option is to exit that scene, and when I do and sleep til the next morning nothing happens. Have I don't something wrong, or am I misreading your walkthrough?

I get the peek-a-boo handie and the topless kissing reward and the why-don't-I-take-my-sweater-off-in-the-kitchen reward. My objectives for Meredith reads "Wait for it..."

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Annnnnnd in true Summertime Saga fashion, the moment I post a question about events not triggering, I immediately get it to work in the game.

Nevermind!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to write this out!

Just want to clarify steps 91-96. The way you've written it, the implication is that Meredith enters your room automatically after you sleep following the haircut scene to offer the 4th reward. That's not happening for me. Her bewbs pop out during the haircut, and that's the end of that scene. My only option is to exit that scene, and when I do and sleep til the next morning nothing happens. Have I don't something wrong, or am I misreading your walkthrough?

I get the peek-a-boo handie and the topless kissing reward and the why-don't-I-take-my-sweater-off-in-the-kitchen reward. My objectives for Meredith reads "Wait for it..."
The steps look correct to me. Can you post or DM me a saved game? It may be there's a latent bug I missed.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I literally got the event to trigger the moment after I posted the question. Happens to me all the time playing Summertime Saga, so joke's on me I guess. The only thing is I can't get the blowjob reward event to repeat. I can ask for 'lip service', and when I go to MC's bedroom Meredith shows up and the dialog plays out. But MC does not remove his clothes to progress the event and Meredith becomes unclickable standing next to the bed. If I click the bed and lie down it's just the regular MC-in-bed options.

I think I've finished all the content that's available at the moment, and I have a few thoughts.

1) Love the art, glad you're using your own designs.

2) Things with Meredith feel a bit rushed. You can't even grope her while making out (until she opens her shirt), but she's moved on to giving you blowjobs. Seems a bit odd, and without knowing your development map/plan maybe this will change in the future. Just "My son has a mannequin for no real reason," "Here read this book about incesting", and off we go. There's no real progression. It almost feels like the way the story is setup, Esmerelda should be 'priming' both MC and Meredith for their encounter.... plus it gives you the excuse to include a Latina MILF in the game. Win-win!

3) I selected the 'talk about birth control' chat dialog without knowing what it did. What it unlocks (by implication) is not really my jam, but there currently isn't an option to reverse that course that I can see. Do you plan on changing that in the future? Honestly, when I clicked the dialog option I sorta thought it was going to be a conversation about progressing to 'the next level' and that they should take precautions, but it was more of a full throttle thing. Given the state of progression in their relationship, asking that of Meredith seems waaay premature.

4) Is there a plan on creating an animation where we can see Lucy's front during copulation? She's cute and has a nice tushy, but she also has a nice ample superstructure that be neat to look at. Maybe I'm just not working the controls properly?

5) When you do a repeatable event, the dialog plays out like it's the first time. For the repeats it would be better to have different dialog.

6) When offering Meredith the credit card you found, she responds saying "No, that's how we got in trouble" or something. No issues with that, but the dialog box credits the text to MC's name and appears in MC's text color.

7) Is there a way to access the Spank Bank in-game, or just from the main menu? Similarly, is there a way to access the main menu without exiting the game and restarting?

8) Any plans to provide the option to play in windowed mode/lower resolution?

Anyway, that's about all I've got at the moment. This is sort of the earliest I've gotten into a new game from a new dev, so I'm anxious to see where this goes. Congrats, and good luck!

Last edited:

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Oh no! I will see if I can recreate that. If there's an issue there, I will add it to my list of must-fix issues for a hotfix.
yeah after the scene end when I click exit, keep up the good work dev wonderful game. don't stop mommy content

Reactions: Krane461

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I literally got the event to trigger the moment after I posted the question. Happens to me all the time playing Summertime Saga, so joke's on me I guess. The only thing is I can't get the blowjob reward event to repeat. I can ask for 'lip service', and when I go to MC's bedroom Meredith shows up and the dialog plays out. But MC does not remove his clothes to progress the event and Meredith becomes unclickable standing next to the bed. If I click the bed and lie down it's just the regular MC-in-bed options.
The bug with Meredith standing there at the bed and the scene not starting was fixed in last night's hotfix patch.

2) Things with Meredith feel a bit rushed. You can't even grope her while making out (until she opens her shirt), but she's moved on to giving you blowjobs. Seems a bit odd, and without knowing your development map/plan maybe this will change in the future. Just "My son has a mannequin for no real reason," "Here read this book about incesting", and off we go. There's no real progression. It almost feels like the way the story is setup, Esmerelda should be 'priming' both MC and Meredith for their encounter.... plus it gives you the excuse to include a Latina MILF in the game. Win-win!
Oof. Deep cuts. :D Yeah writing a story about how to get a mother to start fooling around with her son in a consensual way was a challenge. Esmeralda was conceived as a "devil on the shoulder" instigator character. The idea of having her instigate the MC as well is a good one. Also, as you said, an excuse to have a hot Latina MILF character.

3) I selected the 'talk about birth control' chat dialog without knowing what it did. What it unlocks (by implication) is not really my jam, but there currently isn't an option to reverse that course that I can see. Do you plan on changing that in the future? Honestly, when I clicked the dialog option I sorta thought it was going to be a conversation about progressing to 'the next level' and that they should take precautions, but it was more of a full throttle thing. Given the state of progression in their relationship, asking that of Meredith seems waaay premature.
That dialogue option is actually not supposed to be there yet, but it doesn't do anything at the moment so I'm not going to hotfix that (unless I need to put out another hotfix for other things). The reason the Meredith route stops after the blow job is that Act II (three act structure) will start shortly after that where she goes through a "what in the world have I been doing?" phase and temporarily takes away all the options that have been put on the table until Act III.

4) Is there a plan on creating an animation where we can see Lucy's front during copulation? She's cute and has a nice tushy, but she also has a nice ample superstructure that be neat to look at. Maybe I'm just not working the controls properly?
Yes, that is something that is planned, perhaps in the next big content update. The decision to show her from that angle was partially a recognition that all the other animations focus on face and boobs. I was also motivated by the "see if I can do an ass animation" factor. At a minimum there will be an option to view her from more a front angle.

5) When you do a repeatable event, the dialog plays out like it's the first time. For the repeats it would be better to have different dialog.

6) When offering Meredith the credit card you found, she responds saying "No, that's how we got in trouble" or something. No issues with that, but the dialog box credits the text to MC's name and appears in MC's text color.
Agree on streamlined dialogue for repeating scenes. I will put the misattributed dialogue on my list. There's probably 100 other lines in the game that have the wrong speaker that I don't know about.

7) Is there a way to access the Spank Bank in-game, or just from the main menu? Similarly, is there a way to access the main menu without exiting the game and restarting?
Others have asked this. From the Pause menu, you can use Restart Game, which is really a Main Menu button. So, you could save the game, Restart Game, which takes you to the main menu and then you can view the Spank Bank and then load the game. I will look into making this whole process more intuitive. Technically, there is no limitation I'm aware of for making the Spank Bank scenes accessible in-game.

8) Any plans to provide the option to play in windowed mode/lower resolution?
I will put windowed mode on my list. Multiple people have asked about it. I did address a game-breaking issue with closeups/portraits not being able to exit because of the Exit hotspots on the left and right of the screen. I put additional hotspots at the top and bottom which make it "playable" on, say 1280x1024 (4:3 aspect ratio), but I didn't enjoy playing it that way.

Anyway, that's about all I've got at the moment. This is sort of the earliest I've gotten into a new game from a new dev, so I'm anxious to see where this goes. Congrats, and good luck!
Thank you for the thorough critique and thoughtful, constructive feedback! Cheers!

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Probably i'm one of the minority one having issues with this, but still, Can we able to avoid girl on girl action in future if there gonna be any? Especially with Meredith and Esmeralda.

Mar 11, 2018
This is kind of where I'm at on this topic. I get the pros/cons of going the landlady route in terms making the game more palatable to some platforms, but ultimately I come down on the side of not wanting to self-censor. This is a passion project for me and if I lose out on supporters because I'm not on Patreon, it's unfortunate, but I'm willing to accept that. I'm sure if I changed the game to landlady/roommate, I'd just lose a different set of supporters.
This is a good attitude. Changing something genuinely you don't like is not the way to lead a passion project. You're in charge of everything, because it's your property and nobody else and haters will always shake the devs to favor them things they don't owe, because they're always whining about this or that being incorrect, instead of shutting the fuck up and enjoying what is given, after all, this is a pirating site for sex games, yet there will always be manchilds climbing over each other. You can't please everyone and you shouldn't, because like I mentioned - it's your idea and you shouldn't let anyone interfere with your idea. Obviously, accepting improvements is a good thing, but they're consumers and you're the one whom ultimately decides what route someone must take. The best games stem from the unhinged control over development. If people don't like it - don't play, plain and simple.

Unfortunately, most devs don't feel passionate enough about their short term ideas that they toss it away in favor of generating money. Obviously, being rewarded for the hard work is essential for anyone whose making a huge progress and yours truly is interesting. I'll definitely keep and eye and support this project.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
JorogrArt

Appreciate you taking the time to respond point-by-point to my comments. It wasn't meant to be harsh, just honest and direct. You've set yourself up to create a pretty good game, so keep it up. (Figuratively speaking)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This is by no means a big deal, but when I replay the Meredith BJ event and she closes the bedroom door it animates back open right away. Not a major issue, but there's a Rachel Steele scene where she's the mom and figures out that her son is lusting after his sister, and she seduces him and gives him a BJ, and mid-blow she leans back and says out loud, "Oh, son! What a huge cock you have!" to induce the sister to come investigate; shenanigans ensue, and everyone leaves happier than when they arrived. The door popping back open in your animation gave me a similar chuckle.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
great game hope it gets an android release

btw is there a way to see her tits in the hj/bj scenes? after the haircut scene

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes