JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Sorry to put you through the trouble of making a, YouTube Video . (But, I appreciate it, just the same .)
After viewing the video . . . there was a lot of dialog (inner thoughts), that didn't show up, for me, during the attempt, where the MC, finally met Lucy . He was mostly saying how, "no way, he was going near there ", etc., as if he had no "liquid-courage" at all in his system .
When I get a chance, I'll play around more with it because I still would like to understand the underlying problem.

PS : By-the-way, I like the "looks" of Lucy, that's a ghost I wouldn't mind meeting myself :cool: !
Lucy's entire presence in the game was inspired by a certain scene in Ghostbusters (1984).

The laugh track that plays whenever you serve a comeback to Brooke cracks me up.
That may or may have been sampled from one of those sleazy "You are NOT the father!" Paternity Test daytime talk shows.

Reactions: cooties69

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
It's a shame you can't see full frontal in some of the scenes yet, namely Lucy and Brooke's bonus scenes. Just out of curiosity, for those bush toggle type things, is it almost (I know it never truly is) as simple as drawing in an overlay for it and the engine basically takes over, or do you have to redo that area yourself in every frame by hand?

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
It's a shame you can't see full frontal in some of the scenes yet, namely Lucy and Brooke's bonus scenes.
Lucy's scene I've always regretted framing it from a rear angle because she's advertised as busty character. When the game is finished, Lucy will only have a handful of scenes and one way to get some variety is to have a Change Angle button to switch to the POV view of that scene.

I'm not sure how a frontal view of Brooke's scene would work because the shed is in the way. Do you mean POV (MC's perspective)?

Just out of curiosity, for those bush toggle type things, is it almost (I know it never truly is) as simple as drawing in an overlay for it and the engine basically takes over, or do you have to redo that area yourself in every frame by hand?
It pretty much is that simple. Most of the animation in the game uses bone animation, which has its limitations (at least in Unity). I would just draw a raster of the bush and attach it to the correct bone and it would move with the motion and then attach a listener to the Bush Toggle variable so it automatically shows or hides. I try to avoid drawing anything frame by frame because that is a very time consuming process. The only frame-by-frame animation I've ever made is the Haircutting scene (the first animation I ever made).

Can I play this on Android using Joiplay ?
Unfortunately, no.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
I'm not sure how a frontal view of Brooke's scene would work because the shed is in the way. Do you mean POV (MC's perspective)?
Nah I just mean lifting her legs up a little more, the scene's wonderful as is besides that (I'm a bush enthusiast, which I know isn't the most popular thing in the world in the smut game world but that's my cross to bear).

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
By the way, are you planning threesomes? And what will be the reaction of the girls when they start finding out about each other? I hope there will be some jealousy, it makes a girl even more attractive.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Nah I just mean lifting her legs up a little more, the scene's wonderful as is besides that (I'm a bush enthusiast, which I know isn't the most popular thing in the world in the smut game world but that's my cross to bear).
The leg lift is a great idea for an enhancement. I'll put it on the wish list.

My paying subscribers all seem to be far more on the pro-bush side than the shaved side. If I knew this before starting the game, I just would have made it a bush game and not bothered with the toggle.

By the way, are you planning threesomes? And what will be the reaction of the girls when they start finding out about each other? I hope there will be some jealousy, it makes a girl even more attractive.
Absolutely, and I'm very much looking forward to making those scenes. It will be a challenge because it's hard enough to get TWO characters moving and bumping against each other in a semi-believable way--adding a third character will add quite a bit more complexity.

Some LIs are planned to have jealousy as a feature of their story (Brooke vs. Jasmine and/or Andrea). There will also be some jealousy between Nicole and Caydence.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Absolutely, and I'm very much looking forward to making those scenes. It will be a challenge because it's hard enough to get TWO characters moving and bumping against each other in a semi-believable way--adding a third character will add quite a bit more complexity.

Some LIs are planned to have jealousy as a feature of their story (Brooke vs. Jasmine and/or Andrea). There will also be some jealousy between Nicole and Caydence.
What about mom + aunts/ her phone friend? I think this is actually what most of us want.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I'm sorry, I missed it but who is Caydence?

What about mom + aunts/ her phone friend? I think this is actually what most of us want.
I want Brooke\ Jasmine too. And Nicole also. The fact that main character couldn't jerk off thinking about her made me feel in my head that she is more a sister for mc than Brooke

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
What about mom + aunts/ her phone friend?(Ezmeralda, I think ?) I think this is actually what most of us want. :oops:
Confused . . .
You want jealousy to be rampant, between all those named above ??? . . . I don't think, Most of Us, want that ! :oops:
(Jealousy is Bad)

OR

Did you mean, you wanted, all of them to be, "in-on-all-the-sex-fun". . . maybe, together ??? :unsure:
(Harmony is Better )

Orgy Everyone ?! :devilish:
:unsure::cool:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Confused . . .
You want jealousy to be rampant, between all those named above ??? . . . I don't think, Most of Us, want that ! :oops:
(Jealousy is Bad)

OR

Did you mean, you wanted, all of them to be, "in-on-all-the-sex-fun". . . maybe, together ??? :unsure:
(Harmony is Better )

Orgy Everyone ?! :devilish:
:unsure::cool:
Come on, the developer knows better how to make his game. Everyone wants a good logical story, not: "oh, you're my friend's brother, let's have a threesome, she's already agreed".
No one is saying that threesome won't happen ...

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Come on, the developer knows better how to make his game. Everyone wants a good logical story, not: "oh, you're my friend's brother, let's have a threesome, she's already agreed".
No one is saying that threesome won't happen ...
My question wasn't aimed at the Dev . . . , It was aimed at Radon671 .

The quote by JorogrArt was what they, Radon671, where responding to,
and mine was about, their comment, about what they believe, " Most of Us" want .

I have no idea what your commenting about . . . :oops:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I want Brooke\ Jasmine too. And Nicole also. The fact that main character couldn't jerk off thinking about her made me feel in my head that she is more a sister for mc than Brooke
That IS the joke with Nicole. Nicole is nod to all those best friend type characters from 80's/90's movies/sitcoms that get friend-zoned by the main character as he goes chasing after hot blondes. Lisa "Boof" Marconi from Teen Wolf (1985) is a CLASSIC example of this. The line from MC where he says, "Nicole, we've been over this. You're like a sister to me!" is extra funny because MC has no problem lusting after his actual sister.

My question wasn't aimed at the Dev . . . , It was aimed at Radon671 .

The quote by JorogrArt was what they, Radon671, where responding to,
and mine was about, their comment, about what they believe, " Most of Us" want .

I have no idea what your commenting about . . . :oops:
Most disagreements are about "defining terms." The question is what do we mean when we say "jealousy?"

If jealousy means a drama arc where character X finds out about MC being with character Y and then has a strong reaction that needs to be resolved through quest/story, then that is a labor-intensive process, especially if it's to end with a threesome scene and therefore will be used sparingly.

The way I've constructed the game is you have three main stories (Meredith, Brooke, and Nicole). Most of the other LIs are sub-characters within one of those three main stories. It would be easy to have Charlotte and Meredith, for example, have a short drama arc that ends in a threesome because their stories are tied to each other. Same goes for Brooke, Jasmine, and Andrea.

As of this writing, the following threesome options are likely:
  • Meredith & Charlotte
  • Brooke & Jasmine
  • Brooke & Andrea
  • Brooke, Jasmine & Andrea
  • Charlotte & Irene
  • Nicole & Caydence
Here are a few other possibilities that I won't rule out:
  • Meredith, Charlotte, and Irene
  • Meredith & Brooke
  • Brooke & Nicole

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
That IS the joke with Nicole. Nicole is nod to all those best friend type characters from 80's/90's movies/sitcoms that get friend-zoned by the main character as he goes chasing after hot blondes. Lisa "Boof" Marconi from Teen Wolf (1985) is a CLASSIC example of this. The line from MC where he says, "Nicole, we've been over this. You're like a sister to me!" is extra funny because MC has no problem lusting after his actual sister.

Most disagreements are about "defining terms." The question is what do we mean when we say "jealousy?"

If jealousy means a drama arc where character X finds out about MC being with character Y and then has a strong reaction that needs to be resolved through quest/story, then that is a labor-intensive process, especially if it's to end with a threesome scene and therefore will be used sparingly.

The way I've constructed the game is you have three main stories (Meredith, Brooke, and Nicole). Most of the other LIs are sub-characters within one of those three main stories. It would be easy to have Charlotte and Meredith, for example, have a short drama arc that ends in a threesome because their stories are tied to each other. Same goes for Brooke, Jasmine, and Andrea.

• Meredith & Charlotte
  • Brooke & Jasmine
  • Brooke & Andrea
  • Charlotte & Irene
  • Nicole & Caydence
  • Meredith & Brooke
  • Brooke & Nicole
Thanks for the clarification, all these ffm`s look promising, especially when the story and quests will gradually lead up to it

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018

• Meredith & Charlotte
  • Brooke & Jasmine
  • Brooke & Andrea
  • Charlotte & Irene
  • Nicole & Caydence
  • Meredith & Brooke
  • Brooke & Nicole
After Summertime Saga screwed me over, never giving me threesome with mom and sis, i really hope you implement that when it's time!

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
  • Meredith & Brooke
  • Brooke & Nicole
First one is most obvious: in the end of the story three sisters competing who is THE MILF OF THE HOUSE and can pleasure MC best. This is how I would handle it if I were a dev.
Btw, why Nicole deserves her own story, are you passionate to create it or is it a win of supporters poll? If I was a supporter I would vote for full milf focus, Irene deserves main storyline for sure. Unfortunately i am Russian and all my cards blocked outside...

Last edited:

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
  • Meredith & Brooke
You need to let the MC unleash his inner beast on the 3 milfs. nothings finer than a stack of drunk milfs playing twister in their lingerie

and not letting the MC become the king cock of the household and claiming Meredith & Brooke as his subjects would be criminal

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes