CrapoKiBave

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for this game !

Really like it !

going into her dirty clothes hamper, and getting some creep shots of her trying on lingerie (depending on the time of day and how far along you are).
I'm i the bedroom, but each time i try to use the pillow : the answer are What if i get caught
I do a complete day currently (Monday)
Depend on day not only time ?

Reactions: ahmedalahmed417

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So, I've tried several times to get to the ghost. It always ends (except when I get too drunk) with the MC saying he's not going anywhere near that. I've tried in the Evening, and at Night. What am I missing?

Disregard! I found it!
Enough people have had issues with this that I wonder if there's a clarity issue with the walkthrough. Clicking on the skotch in the kitchen gives you an "are you sure?" message the first time you use it (and never again after that) and then you have to take enough shots after that to get to the "unjustifiably brave" stage of inebriation, but not the Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue peeing on the hood of a police car stage of inebriation.

Thank you for this game !

Really like it !
Thank you!

I'm i the bedroom, but each time i try to use the pillow : the answer are What if i get caught
I do a complete day currently (Monday)
Depend on day not only time ?
That scene is set up as kind of a puzzle (inspired by reminiscent of the old-2006 era "Sharky's Lagoon" Flash games). Here are the steps as I remember:
1. Grab a pair of Meredith's panties from the hamper (the wicker basket on the east side of the room)
2. Lay on Meredith's bed so you get the closeup of MC sprawled out.
3. Click the Hand on the pillow just behind MC's head.
4. Click on MC's head and use the panties.
5. Click on MC's bulge to release the beast.
6. Use the panties on MC's cock to contain the mess.

Cheers!

Reactions: MerlinUSA

monster264

Apr 5, 2021
Is there any translation of this game into other languages? I couldn't translate with Unity Auto Translator

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
When a new update drops, I just hope that it will come with a save before new content or an in-game option to skip old content. because I no longer have my save folder.

Newbio102

Jul 27, 2020
Yep. I'm pretty up-front about this. I wish I could work on this game full time, but I'm not financially situated to do so. I'm not a businessman and have no desire to become one. I work on the game diligently when I can and the game is free to play for everyone over 18.

To the extent the game is monetized, I advertise $1-$3 subscriber tiers under an "If you like what I'm doing, throw me a few bucks" model.

The slow updates are frustrating for me too, probably more so.
I have to say that the quality of this game is absolutely deserving of a full-time income. I mean, look at Summertime Saga which has a whole team of full-time artists/coders making $60-$100k+ a year each, yet they make less progress than you do. I think they've been on the same partial update for "bug fixes" and "tech updates" for over 18 months.

I guess the main difference is they are very clever at fleecing their subscribers while you're honest and upfront about your schedule.

Glad to be a subscriber of someone who actually keeps their audience informed.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I have to say that the quality of this game is absolutely deserving of a full-time income. I mean, look at Summertime Saga which has a whole team of full-time artists/coders making $60-$100k+ a year each, yet they make less progress than you do. I think they've been on the same partial update for "bug fixes" and updates for over 18 months.

I guess the main difference is they are very clever at fleecing their subscribers while you're honest and upfront about your schedule.

The success of a predator depends on the prey it hunts, the weaker they are the greater the success; it means that the success of the devs you mentioned does not depend on their intelligence but on the stupidity of those who finance them.

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
The success of a predator depends on the prey it hunts, the weaker they are the greater the success; it means that the success of the devs you mentioned does not depend on their intelligence but on the stupidity of those who finance them.
According to that, what is it about Summertime Saga that attracts more dumb people than this game?

Newbio102

Jul 27, 2020
According to that, what is it about Summertime Saga that attracts more dumb people than this game?
I'm not entirely sure, I think luck played a large factor in their success. They were one of the earliest Western games to get well-known for incest, while still retaining monetization by hiding the incest behind a separate "patch".

Reactions: Donkeybong

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
Because Joro is honest with his progress and we know that he cannot dedicate himself full time to the game because the donations are not enough, in Summertime Saga
they just post a wallpaper and stupid people donate hundreds of thousands of dollars again without effort.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I have to say that the quality of this game is absolutely deserving of a full-time income. I mean, look at Summertime Saga which has a whole team of full-time artists/coders making $60-$100k+ a year each, yet they make less progress than you do. I think they've been on the same partial update for "bug fixes" and "tech updates" for over 18 months.

Summertime Saga is an incredible game of course and anyone reading this who hasn't played it should go and play it right now.

My stress level would go up substantially if I had to start managing a team of programmers, artists, and writers and try to keep them all on the same page. If I were to be magically granted a capable and talented team to work on this game, you probably wouldn't like the game's output much more than you do now, but for VERY different reasons.

One thing that goes underappreciated about solo dev is we can just bypass the need for MEETINGS, bug tracking databases, and general conflict and just "do the things." The down side of course is if I'm programming, animating, writing, or testing, I'm not making anything of those other things, so it's a frustratingly slow process.

Edit: (This reply wasn't directed specifically at you, Newbio102. Your post was just a good pivot point to talk about the concept of scamming and that other game.)

Next update is only more "spankbank" scenes, we already know that much

So no actual content for the game
There are two new H scenes in this update. One is for Aunt Charlotte, which IS a Bonus vaginal sex + impregnation scene (non-canon by YOUR definition). The other is a canon Meredith scene--you can reach it through normal gameplay, similar to the shower scene... Maybe you don't consider the shower scene as "actual content" which would make sense based on your comment history.

Historically, you have a habit of categorizing every single thing I put into the game as "no actual content" for the purposes of publicly minimizing and downplaying everything I do (for some reason). I get it. You want a lil' bit of attention from the dev and you're getting it right now from me.

You, specifically, do not consider new story as content. You do not consider added sex scenes as content. My question to you, Cupcake, is what DO you consider CONTENT?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes