JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
While updates and content does feel slow for me. I do recognize that this is better than most, and overall well done free roam done in Unity. Naturally it's gonna be slower, there's less of a roadmap (stack overflow) to follow, and it's gonna take time.

Maybe it's not about serving us substantial updates in good time. But making a game, we are just one the sidelines trying it as it get's done.

Trying to be understanding aside..
Sex scenes without context are just pointless, and i feel a little let down by this update (and the last one).

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
Just one look at my comment history should be enough to tell you that I hate devs that milk their subscribers. I hate the patreon pay model that incentivizes milking in the first place and I hate the braindead subscribers that enable these scummy devs to get by with 2-3 hours of work a week.

Jorogr is a wonderful dev and he is not milking his patrons.

From Day 1, he has been open about the fact that this is his first game, he's learning how to use Unity as he goes, and he's doing it entirely alone. His communication is excellent and he frequently polls his patrons to help him decide what to prioritize. His subscribers know exactly what to expect from a new update - often months ahead of time.

Ultimately, it comes down to this: Is this dev making so much money that they don't need to work a full-time job anymore, or do they still have to spend 40 hours as a wageslave every week? This game is developed as a passion project during his free time and he is not trying to hide that fact from anyone.

Jun 21, 2018
I think it is a bug. There is no scene available after using unlock button. After restarting the game locked scene appears again.

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
To all the beta, cry boys, who play this game for free... Play another game while you wait for an update. There are 100's of them.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Thank you! I do plan on making an Android version, but it's a hard thing to prioritize. At the moment, I do not have an Android tablet to test with and I'm pretty sure that if I did, there would have to be some development work to ensure the game is playable (or even enjoyable) on Android. Cheers!
Did you try any export / port since then?

I totally understand that's not a priority, and often leads to dev. stalls. just wanted to know if it was still a thing.
On an other hand android tab. are getting even more powerful, so less a hassle to handle on the memory side, and damn android is everywhere now, even a rasp. Pi can run it quite smoothly so idk about android TVs?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Bug in the gallery: Already done "Fish and visitors" quests in 0.3.5.1 and this scene is re-locked in the gallery for the current version. Update: I manage to unlock the "Fish and visitors" by replaying an earlier save.

Reactions: ahmedalahmed417
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes