JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
great game hope it gets an android release

btw is there a way to see her tits in the hj/bj scenes? after the haircut scene
Not yet. The haircut scene unlocks her tits in the kissing scene and in her dialogue screen (in the kitchen).

Reactions: Hentaihead
Nov 3, 2017
Is there any way for me to change the screen size? It's not a game that needs to take up my entire screen, no offense intended.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Not yet. The haircut scene unlocks her tits in the kissing scene and in her dialogue screen (in the kitchen).
I played your game it's so cool.
I hope you will continue with this project, make it your passion and do not focus too much on money.

It doesn't matter when you finish the next update but just keep it going and also believe me if the quality of your work is high you will get a lot of money.

The tasks were quite a lot, but they were fun.
It is preferable to put a guide with each update.

Reactions: JorogrArt

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
kind of, but it's not a sex scene and the only way to trigger, you need to find the item in the mc bedroom, the item gives off a humming sound

There's also a fake rolex watch you can get and put on, nothing special about it at the moment, but it's there, to find that, click on the left top corner of the rug in the living room, you will finds a key, use the key on the desk in the living room, you will unlock it, then open it up to find the watch
Man, I've been looking everywhere for the item you're talking about. Can't find it anywhere. Clicked on almost everything.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Man, I've been looking everywhere for the item you're talking about. Can't find it anywhere. Clicked on almost everything.
It's purposefully *very* hard to find because it's meant for debugging (I thought it would be months before anyone found it). If you do find it, be very careful; there are certain things you can do with it that could potentially screw up the progress in your current game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chemmy and Kakato

Nooneyouknow1987

Mar 19, 2019
can someone give me a save a bit before the haircut cause my save is bugged with the newspaper bug and I cant do anything to fix it

aa.wallace

Feb 21, 2019
having trouble with first quest it won't complete not matter how many time i pick up my clothes and i cant make the bead and i sus pect its stopping me from completing other quests

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
having trouble with first quest it won't complete not matter how many time i pick up my clothes and i cant make the bead and i sus pect its stopping me from completing other quests
Hint: There's six things total to clean in your room and most likely the one you're missing isn't clothing (a lot of people have had trouble with it).

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
that may be so but I don't really wanna go back through the game again since my save is in the bug and I can't fix it
Another guy had an issue where he saved the game after leaving the newspaper, saveing the game in a frozen state. Is that the issue you're having? I'm toying with the idea of putting some sort of "Stuck" button somewhere on the UI that would have the effect of "fixing" a game saved in that "frozen" state. The Stuck button would give an Are you sure? prompt and if you click yes, would teleport you to your bedroom and make sure you regain the ability to move around again.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Mom is impeccable, i love it! But i do have 1 question my dear chat. Are those 3 blank scenes that i miss in game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I found dialogue where you ask your mother to stop taking her birth control. So does that mean we will get pregnant content in the future.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I found dialogue where you ask your mother to stop taking her birth control. So does that mean we will get pregnant content in the future.
That option wasn't supposed to be in there yet (especially that early in her route). Currently it does nothing. Pregnant content is on the wish list, but it will be long ways out.

Reactions: NekoRush
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes