JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hotfix [1.0.0] Released:

• Added code in certain scenes to "auto unstuck" the MC upon loading from a saved game. This will rescue saved games where the player is frozen from the dreaded Newspaper Bug. From my testing, this bug could only occur in the Living Room, Upstairs Hallway, Shed, and Basement.
  • Increased the hotspot size for the trash poking out of the trash can in MC's bedroom to encompass the entire trash can. I believe some players were clicking on the trash can instead of just the small bit of trash poking out and coming to the (understandable) conclusion that that wasn't a hotspot.
  • Enabled 2x "Perks" for the Bonus sitting missionary mom scene (there are 3 possible "Perks").
  • Renamed "Restart Game" menu option on the pause menu to "Main Menu," since it takes you to the... main menu.
  • Removed all dialogue references to needing more "Intimacy". (There were 4x)
  • Changed all dialogue referencing needing more "Empathy" or changed to more generic "you're not ready for that" messages. (There were 8x)
  • Jasmine's phone number now appears in the Journal when you discover it.
  • Lucy's eyeball reflections also vanish with her when she disappears in her dialogue scene.
Note #1: I've bumped the versioning scheme from 0.9.3x to 1.0.0, since others have rightly mocked a "release" having a sub 1.0.0 version label.
Note #2: Thanks to a member of the f95 community (who wanted to remain anonymous) who suggested the elegant way to implement the save game rescue. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentaihead

Kangimmmmmm

Jun 18, 2020
How can I get more courage?? Everything I do says you don't have courage, thus gam eneeds walk-through mate, otherwise its just bad as people can't enjoy it.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What a great game, love the art style.

I haven't play the hotfix version, so I'm not sure that was fixed or not, but you should add a time to the save file because it gets really confusing to know which was your last save. At one point I had to load multiple saves to find the right one.

I read one comment on the earlier pages that asked about pregnancy and you said that is planned, I just hope you make that optional.

Reactions: JorogrArt

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
I feel like I'm still missing something here. As far as I know, I've finished all the available content (unlocked all scenes, haircutting, etc.), but I'm still not able to take off the mother's top in either the handjob or the missionary scenes. Not available yet? Bug? Or did I just not do something I needed to do?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
In the demo, the only scenes that respond currently to the Mother of All Bombs perk (from the haircutting scene) is the Kissing scene and you can click on her chest in her dialogue closeup in the kitchen. The missionary scene is coded to respond to that perk, but because it's currently only available from the Spank Bank, it's impossible to activate. Next content update is going to focus in sister's route primarily, but I'll look into at least making all perks unlocked in the Spank Bank.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
What a great game, love the art style.

I haven't play the hotfix version, so I'm not sure that was fixed or not, but you should add a time to the save file because it gets really confusing to know which was your last save. At one point I had to load multiple saves to find the right one.

I read one comment on the earlier pages that asked about pregnancy and you said that is planned, I just hope you make that optional.
I've put in the time+date feature for the next update. In my testing, it will only apply to saved games going forward. It won't retroactively apply a time/date label to saves made with the currently released software.

Pregnancy will be entirely optional.

Cheers! (y)

Reactions: Joi_fan

Hydronus

Jun 14, 2019
Alright so, I've run into an issue regarding the scene after the haircut not triggering after I have slept. It's almost exactly like the issue that mattius77 said they had a few pages back, all except for the journal entry, where underneath Meredith mine still says, "You should talk to Meredith about the foreclosure notice." I've already talked to her and I've also done the option about the financial situation. I've slept for about a week and a half and nothing triggered, I tried resting for a day and then sleeping, nothing happened. Any help would be much appreciated.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Alright so, I've run into an issue regarding the scene after the haircut not triggering after I have slept. It's almost exactly like the issue that mattius77 said they had a few pages back, all except for the journal entry, where underneath Meredith mine still says, "You should talk to Meredith about the foreclosure notice." I've already talked to her and I've also done the option about the financial situation. I've slept for about a week and a half and nothing triggered, I tried resting for a day and then sleeping, nothing happened. Any help would be much appreciated.
Could you post a save game (or DM to me) so I can take a look?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hey JorogrArt!!
Is this possible???
Name even Mom & Sis????
You mean change their names (from Meredith & Brooke) or change their relations (mother-stepmother-landlady)?

The answer to both is no. Although, I'm not opposed to adding the ability to change Meredith and Brooke's names in a future release. I have all the characters' names on a variable so it would be a matter of determining the right way/location to prompt the user for the new names.

As far as making the relationships customizable, that's a more significant undertaking. I would have to be shown that a feature like that is something a lot of people want and I would insist on defaulting the relationships to the current mom/sis and players who wanted to change that would have to go in and turn the slider down to step-mom, step-sis or landlady/roommate.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
When trying to get the Mother Of All Bombs perk in the kitchen I have to click on Meredith 2x. I click once, nothing happens, click a second time the dialog for asking her to go topless triggers and the scene plays otherwise normally.

Also, in playing the bonus missionary scene I already got the Mom pregnant. Spank Bank scene runs shouldn't affect saved progress, but still. So..... yeah, please implement a way to get Meredith back on the pill. (Like I said, I talked to her about birth control, and the moment the dialog was activated there was no way to make having her go off the pill optional. The way the option is written is pretty vague, and considering you can obtain a condom during the game I thought the dialog might be about using protection, not just immediately make Meredith's womb a target-rich environment.)

4.40 star(s) 86 Votes