JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
When trying to get the Mother Of All Bombs perk in the kitchen I have to click on Meredith 2x. I click once, nothing happens, click a second time the dialog for asking her to go topless triggers and the scene plays otherwise normally.

Also, in playing the bonus missionary scene I already got the Mom pregnant. Spank Bank scene runs shouldn't affect saved progress, but still. So..... yeah, please implement a way to get Meredith back on the pill. (Like I said, I talked to her about birth control, and the moment the dialog was activated there was no way to make having her go off the pill optional. The way the option is written is pretty vague, and considering you can obtain a condom during the game I thought the dialog might be about using protection, not just immediately make Meredith's womb a target-rich environment.)
It will be reversible in the future. As I said before, the birth control stuff wasn't supposed to be in the demo, it just slipped through. It is true that spank bank scenes shouldn't effect save games or playthroughs. I did quite a bit of playtesting/bug fixing to play through all scenes in the spank bank and then start a brand new game and make sure the milestones/benefits list was empty, but it's possible something slipped through the cracks.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
It will be reversible in the future. As I said before, the birth control stuff wasn't supposed to be in the demo, it just slipped through. It is true that spank bank scenes shouldn't effect save games or playthroughs. I did quite a bit of playtesting/bug fixing to play through all scenes in the spank bank and then start a brand new game and make sure the milestones/benefits list was empty, but it's possible something slipped through the cracks.
I advise you to go to the Patreon if you want a lot of money.

But you must change from mother to milf and mother put it in a separate patch.

Because the site subscribestar. is blocked in many countries and they cannot support you.

Reactions: JorogrArt

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
My constructive feedback is, I'd like it if the cursor defaulted to an interact button when hoving over items/people with the other options being a right click or otherwise staying on an item for a second. I think it'd be more comfortable exploring, and also give more information to the player instead of trying to click on everything to see if it's interactable.

Xen86

May 6, 2017
How do I help with the finances? I have the money from the chest, but I can't find where/how to do anything with it. There is no chat option with Meredith about it. Also now in the kitchen when I try to ask her how she's doing, it shows my first dialog box but then goes back to the chat menu.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I advise you to go to the Patreon if you want a lot of money.

But you must change from mother to milf and mother put it in a separate patch.

Because the site subscribestar. is blocked in many countries and they cannot support you.
Making a lot of money isn't my highest priority (at least not with this game). It's unfortunately that I may lose out on supporters because of Patreon, but changing the relationships to be more acceptable to Patreon isn't a line I'm willing to cross.
Now, if I suddenly find myself going through a messy divorce or accruing a mountain of medical debt, I may reconsider. :ROFLMAO:

When is new updatet?
I will most likely put out an update late October. This is *planned* to include at least one new scene with Meredith (mom), Part 1 of Brooke's (sister) route, a bunch of quality of life improvements (journal rework, fast travel, etc), bug fixes, and hopefully a Mac build of the game.

My constructive feedback is, I'd like it if the cursor defaulted to an interact button when hoving over items/people with the other options being a right click or otherwise staying on an item for a second. I think it'd be more comfortable exploring, and also give more information to the player instead of trying to click on everything to see if it's interactable.
Thank you! I'm looking at ways to improve this. Having the icon change over a hotspot might be the easiest and most straightforward way to improve this aspect as you suggest. I'm also looking into putting a subtle border around objects that are hotspots, but that's a lot of work and certainly won't be in the next update.

How do I help with the finances? I have the money from the chest, but I can't find where/how to do anything with it. There is no chat option with Meredith about it. Also now in the kitchen when I try to ask her how she's doing, it shows my first dialog box but then goes back to the chat menu.
Open your inventory and use the hand icon on the Wad of Money. If you're thinking, "that's stupid" I don't disagree.

Last edited:

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Making a lot of money isn't my highest priority (at least not with this game). It's unfortunately that I may lose out on supporters because of Patreon, but changing the relationships to be more acceptable to Patreon isn't a line I'm willing to cross.
Now, if I suddenly find myself going through a messy divorce or accruing a mountain of medical debt, I may reconsider. :ROFLMAO:

I will most likely put out an update early October. This is *planned* to include at least one new scene with Meredith (mom), Part 1 of Brooke's (sister) route, a bunch of quality of life improvements (journal rework, fast travel, etc), bug fixes, and hopefully a Mac build of the game.

Thank you! I'm looking at ways to improve this. Having the icon change over a hotspot might be the easiest and most straightforward way to improve this aspect as you suggest. I'm also looking into putting a subtle border around objects that are hotspots, but that's a lot of work and certainly won't be in the next update.

Open your inventory and use the hand icon on the Wad of Money. If you're thinking, "that's stupid" I don't disagree.
Nice i rly like the game. And Wanna see you success

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I saw the five star reviews and decided to try this. Now, I'm wondering what I'm missing. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, but it's not five star good, either, at least not yet. I will probably give it another try after several more updates.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes