JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Love it. Subscribed instantly! BTW when it comes to the dialogue, it cant get too filthy! Breeding, incest you name it!

Do you have any clue on when the next update will drop?
Next update is planned for early November which will include (at a minimum) Pt. 1 of the sister's route, at least one new scene w/Meredith, gameplay improvements, and bug fixes. Neither Lucy nor Jasmine will get much new content for a while except a hint system revamp + quest banners (which has already been completed).

Heads up. If you pick "Practice Kissing...," right after the bouquet of flowers arrives, it blocks Reward 2, preventing further progress.
I will verify this. Thank you!

Can Meredith be topless in the handjob scene?
It's not possible in the current demo, but at some point I want to improve the artwork for that scene and having it respond to the Mother of All bombs (topless perk) is a no-brainer.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
No love for APK :(
Honestly, it will be a while, but by the end of this year might not be out of the question. I'm prioritizing Mac version ahead of Android simply because I don't anticipate any changes to actual gameplay. With the smaller screen, I'll have to assess the viability of some of the smaller hotspots (the pull string to access the attic comes to mind) and the game play using a touch screen instead of a mouse.

Oct 6, 2019
Honestly, it will be a while, but by the end of this year might not be out of the question. I'm prioritizing Mac version ahead of Android simply because I don't anticipate any changes to actual gameplay. With the smaller screen, I'll have to assess the viability of some of the smaller hotspots (the pull string to access the attic comes to mind) and the game play using a touch screen instead of a mouse.
Didn't even know there was an attic. Some point and click adventures have a button that reveals/outlines all the hotspots in the current room, I think that will be handy here as well.

Reactions: JorogrArt

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
are the scenes just with mom or is there one with the sister too?
I only played a little bit because I didn't have much free time but I liked the game
hope to find scenes with sister in this or future updates

Oct 6, 2019
are the scenes just with mom or is there one with the sister too?
I only played a little bit because I didn't have much free time but I liked the game
hope to find scenes with sister in this or future updates
There are some minor sister scenes (catching her naked in the room and in the shower are those I found, but no actual interactions) but there are scenes with the ghost lady too.

epichoster

Jun 11, 2019
Great job and Keep up!, Dev.
I'm eagerly looking forward to see more scenes, especially vaginal & creampie.
As a "Pregnancy fetish player", I would like to ask you that will pregnancy be added in this game in the future or maybe nearly final version.

Flighinghigh69

Aug 22, 2017
Think I got through all of it. Couple of things I wanted to note on

I noticed that when mom is sleeping in the sitting room, if you rest in front of the tv until midnight you can still hear her snoring even though she has gone.

I like the art though I think the character sleeping in bed could be touched up. Might just be me but MC looks a bit disconfigured in that scene.
But other than that the cartoony art style is a nice change from the 3d rendering. I think it gives it more character.

At some point in the future would be nice to see more art when you are having a scene with another character - souch as touching them actually being shown. I imagine theres a good chance this is already planned down the line though

Regarding the puzzles and what people are saying i'd just like to put in that I did not have too much trouble with a lot of it
- The courage puzzle I found intuitive enough, though I did have to go back after just initially taking the one drink before I figured out I needed 2. But didn't feel lost at this one at all
- I did get stumped with the mailbox and did not know this was a thing I should check. I think the issue here is it looks too much as part of the background. Maybe placing it outside will make it more obvious and people will check it more regularly.
- Might be an idea to add more flavour text to items that will have a use for a puzzle or down the line though as people are getting stuck

I know its a demo so theres not a lot of content right now and you have a lot of stuff planned but I did notice the time gaps a lot when there is noting to do and you need to wait for a particualr time. Personally I find it removes from a game when you need to select an option that basically boils down to skip to next scene.
Currently only option is to rest so might be good to add alternative thinkgs to do in that will pass the time.
I imagine getting a job and earning money will be one of these given the mothers story. Also I know that as more of the game gets fleched out this wont be as much of an issue but figured i'd mention it.
Another idea could be to play a mini game on the computer - since the MC is meant to be into computers/games could have a game where you level up and at certain levels something happens or we unlook something, idk just some ideas.

Overall great game so far and look forward to more content.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Don't know if many will notice but I like the fact that, while this is powered by Unity, it still has a very low CPU use. At least one other Unity game around here does things like show a static screen and bring the CPU to 100% on one core (busy looping). So your engine is lightweight even when showing animations, nice.

PS the mom scenes are super hot.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I noticed that when mom is sleeping in the sitting room, if you rest in front of the tv until midnight you can still hear her snoring even though she has gone.
Good catch! I suspect this type of thing may affect other ambient sfx where the rest mechanic is at play.

At some point in the future would be nice to see more art when you are having a scene with another character - souch as touching them actually being shown. I imagine theres a good chance this is already planned down the line though
I know the scene you're talking about and I recently had a long conversation with one of my writing collaborators about this. I do aspire to the "Show, don't tell" school of storytelling and having a "reward" scene that culminates in being told about MC grabbing Meredith's boob rather than shown it is a missed opportunity, for sure. That will be fixed soon. :cool:

Regarding the puzzles and what people are saying i'd just like to put in that I did not have too much trouble with a lot of it
- The courage puzzle I found intuitive enough, though I did have to go back after just initially taking the one drink before I figured out I needed 2. But didn't feel lost at this one at all
- I did get stumped with the mailbox and did not know this was a thing I should check. I think the issue here is it looks too much as part of the background. Maybe placing it outside will make it more obvious and people will check it more regularly.
- Might be an idea to add more flavour text to items that will have a use for a puzzle or down the line though as people are getting stuck
While I do want to cater to most types of players, including ones that just want to speed run the game with a walkthrough to get the reward scenes, I have a special admiration for players that actually attempt to tackle the puzzles as they are. Adventure games often have the "bullshit puzzle" problem and I don't think there are any bullshit puzzles in this game, except maybe, arguably, having to click the wad of money in your inventory.

Another idea could be to play a mini game on the computer - since the MC is meant to be into computers/games could have a game where you level up and at certain levels something happens or we unlook something, idk just some ideas.

MC's computer will feature prominently in Brooke's (sister) route in the next content update.

Here's an unrelated quote from Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986):
Ferris: "I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's that for being born under a bad sign?"

Thank you for the thoughtful and constructive post! Cheers!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Don't know if many will notice but I like the fact that, while this is powered by Unity, it still has a very low CPU use. At least one other Unity game around here does things like show a static screen and bring the CPU to 100% on one core (busy looping). So your engine is lightweight even when showing animations, nice.

PS the mom scenes are super hot.
This scene is filled to the brim with shovelware "developers". I appreciate it when they know what they are doing for a change...
I wish I could take credit for the game engine, but 95% of this game is Adventure Creator Plugin for Unity by Chris Burton ( )

Another 3% is SALSA by Crazy Minnow Studios, which I used to do the character closeup emotes (eyeball movements, blinking, emotes).

The only actual code I wrote was stuff like managing the weather (raining) and day/night cycles, as well as Lucy's vanish effect, which makes up the remaining 2%.

Reactions: dokodesuka

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
This doesn't add up.

outside.jpg

inside.jpg

Obviously, the supposed attic entrance is actually a portal leading to some other house in the same neighbourhood (The weather always matches, see?). :p

Sep 13, 2017
The only actual code I wrote was stuff like managing the weather (raining) and day/night cycles, as well as Lucy's vanish effect, which makes up the remaining 2%.
I think you are taking what you did too lightly. Yes, tools are widely available, but making something nice with them is another matter entirely.
This could have easily been a "game" which had 2 minutes of content but 5 gigs in size, scalability options deliberately removed for some reason, every slider is is at max, so it performs like shit, and somehow manages to look like shit too etc.

But its not. Weird way to compliment maybe, but you get the point. :D

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes