JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Works. (If the map icon is supposed to non-functional, that is.)
For the demo, everything you need/can do is in or around the main house. You can open up the map in the front or back yard, but you can't go anywhere.

Obviously, the supposed attic entrance is actually a portal leading to some other house in the same neighbourhood (The weather always matches, see?). :p
:LOL: I think at the time I drew the attic, I intended the back wall to overlook the back yard but then I realized the orientation of the stairs isn't consistent with the pull cord in the hallway. There are probably 20 other continuity errors like this.

Jun 21, 2020
More information is needed. What is your cpu/specs? What does "crash" mean? Have you played other Unity games (recently) that do not crash?
I3 processor, 4 GB RAM, recently played Man of The House, Mystwood Manor, Long story short, and other unity games but these games never stopped or the exe. File never disappeared as soon as I click on 'open'.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I3 processor, 4 GB RAM, recently played Man of The House, Mystwood Manor, Long story short, and other unity games but these games never stopped or the exe. File never disappeared as soon as I click on 'open'.
I wish I could get the game working for you, but unless I can duplicate what you're seeing, I can't diagnose the issue. Clicking the EXE and having it vanish is quite extraordinary. Are you able to duplicate that?

Jun 21, 2020
I wish I could get the game working for you, but unless I can duplicate what you're seeing, I can't diagnose the issue. Clicking the EXE and having it vanish is quite extraordinary. Are you able to duplicate that?
I'll be posting a short video, so that it'll be convenient to you.

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
the game seems legit,i really love the art and the whole style of the game,i'll keep an eye on this one,good luck on developing it

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
omg i love the game i cant w8 for the new update,can i ask will it have new mom scenes?
JorogrArt
The next update will mostly be focused on the sister, but I do plan on adding some mom content that won't affect her overall story: There will be one new Mom scene. Also, I've added animations for hugging Mom in the kitchen. The "tightness" and suggestiveness of those hugs will vary depending on how intimate you are with her.

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
The next update will mostly be focused on the sister, but I do plan on adding some mom content that won't affect her overall story: There will be one new Mom scene. Also, I've added animations for hugging Mom in the kitchen. The "tightness" and suggestiveness of those hugs will vary depending on how intimate you are with her.
Greetings from Greece,Bless you man thank you (to be honest i love mom content only but thank you from the bottom of my heart) keep up your good work,i will be always excited for this!

Reactions: JorogrArt
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes