JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
the only comeback i have left is no good to use (the "thanks to you mom for last night" one).
The "Tell your Mom I said Thanks for Last Night" comeback is a red herring as far as the Better Comebacks quest goes. It doesn't have any quest value at all (for now). If you have it, it provides a stinger in the wrapup to Andrea's intro scene as MC shouts it out the door.

Reactions: Danaelfer

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
when will the walkthrough be finished I'm stuck with Brooke's story
I managed to progress further in the story but the game won't progress the part when you have to wait for her to get her report card it's been nearly 2 weeks and it still won't progress
Try going to the kitchen in the morning. The wait time for the report card quest should only be a day or two.

gutei27

May 15, 2018
1639459745679.png

can anyone tell me how to do this quest?
everytime i go to basement the mc got chicken out and it says need more courage, and how do i increase mc coureage?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I managed to progress further in the story but the game won't progress the part when you have to wait for her to get her report card it's been nearly 2 weeks and it still won't progress

Brooke Walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
jasmine's story is bugged I helped her to finish the puzzle and she gave me her number but the game still says to ask her if she finished the puzzle clicking it does nothing now

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
jasmine's story is bugged I helped her to finish the puzzle and she gave me her number but the game still says to ask her if she finished the puzzle clicking it does nothing now
There is a bug that others reported that Jasmine's phone number doesn't show up in the phone interface, but full disclosure: if that bug weren't in the game, the only other thing you could do is have an awkward, but flirty phone conversation with Jasmine and at the end, you'd essentially get an Under Construction banner.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There is a bug that others reported that Jasmine's phone number doesn't show up in the phone interface, but full disclosure: if that bug weren't in the game, the only other thing you could do is have an awkward, but flirty phone conversation with Jasmine and at the end, you'd essentially get an Under Construction banner.
oh yeah I got that as well I think the cause is the bug I reported the game thinks you haven't spoken to her about the puzzle yet when you have

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
go to Kitchen in the morning

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
game is soo good is sex scanes is low is updates is high sex scanes is game is awsome

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Update is out since yesterday and I totally missed it ?! LOL. How come, it didn't appear in the " latest updates" section? Before I download, is this update bug-free, please?

Reactions: JorogrArt

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
Mate u developing this shit almost 3 months and its still barely 300 mb ??
I like game plot tho, but it should not take so much for new update since this isnt high res games - instead more cartoonish

I dont judge, still (as I said) liked game plot and design but updates and overall size for this time should have been better.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Mate u developing this shit almost 3 months and its still barely 300 mb ??
I like game plot tho, but it should not take so much for new update since this isnt high res games - instead more cartoonish

I dont judge, still (as I said) liked game plot and design but updates and overall size for this time should have been better.
I'll make a special version just for you next time that unchecks all the file size optimization checkboxes in Unity. ;)

Cheers!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Update is out since yesterday and I totally missed it ?! LOL. How come, it didn't appear in the " latest updates" section? Before I download, is this update bug-free, please?
So far, the bugs that have been found have been minor. I'm anticipating something will be found that I have to hotfix, so if it were me, I'd probably wait a week if I could.

Reactions: Kakato
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes