Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So far, the bugs that have been found have been minor. I'm anticipating something will be found that I have to hotfix, so if it were me, I'd probably wait a week if I could.
Thx for the reply, jefe. I'll wait, then :) Don't hesitate to tag me when you're done. LOL. I'll jump on the hotfix as soon as it's out. :p

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
what happens when you got the achievement "secret benefit"?
Secret Benefits are basically perks that unlock some enhancement to a sex scene (usually). A good example would be if you fix ALL the items on the todo list (you only need 4/5 to progress), you unlock a Secret Benefit which reveals itself ("No Fair Peeking") during the Meredith handjob scene and she will peek through her fingers and gasp as MC approaches climax.

With that said, the Secret Benefit you get from either getting all 6 comebacks or going the extra mile fixing Brooke's grades doesn't yet have a use.

I want to improve how secret benefits are presented to the user at some point...

Reactions: Danaelfer

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Great game! I played the earlier demo and now I'm playing the last update and I wish to report a bug: I already did all I could with Jasmine (sister's friend) but the diary shows as active tasks stuff that I already did in the demo (I already asked about the puzzle, and she gave me the phone number):

jasmine1.png

And if I speak to her, the Puzzle option does nothing:

jasmine2.png

Keep up the good work!

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Her Phone Number doesn't show up in the telephone. Bug?

Great game! I played the earlier demo and now I'm playing the last update and I wish to report a bug: I already did all I could with Jasmine (sister's friend) but the diary shows as active tasks stuff that I already did in the demo (I already asked about the puzzle, and she gave me the phone number):

View attachment 1544893

And if I speak to her, the Puzzle option does nothing:

View attachment 1544895

Keep up the good work!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Android version?
Probably not for a while. Maybe Spring of next year, although I won't rule out sooner than that. My assumption is that if I just made an APK file and loaded it onto a tablet, I would discover several design aspects of the game that I would have to change to make the game playable.

how much content is there?
is there new mom content?
I'll put it this way. Mom's story has not changed at all from the previous version. I've added minor visual improvements to make the playthrough incrementally more interesting, but not enough that would lure me into playing through the game again looking for "goodies" unless I really wanted to play through it again.

Examples of minor improvements include, but not limited to the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the walkthrough! I followed the steps and finished Brooke's update. However, I never got to trigger the cut scene in the kitchen (Step 65). What's wrong?
I believe it takes 3(?) days for the report card to arrive. Multiple people have had an issue with this making me wonder if there's an issue with it triggering.

BTW, what is the secret benefit unlocked by getting all the comebacks?
Will unlock a perk in a future sex scene that isn't in the game yet.

Her Phone Number doesn't show up in the telephone. Bug?
Yeah, that's a bug and I plan on hotfixing it. Full disclosure, Jasmine doesn't have much content beyond that. You'll be able to call her and have an awkward conversation with her and then you get a notice that you've reached the available "content" for her "route."

Reactions: Danaelfer

avrilsniper

Jan 29, 2018
You mean change their names (from Meredith & Brooke) or change their relations (mother-stepmother-landlady)?

The answer to both is no. Although, I'm not opposed to adding the ability to change Meredith and Brooke's names in a future release. I have all the characters' names on a variable so it would be a matter of determining the right way/location to prompt the user for the new names.

As far as making the relationships customizable, that's a more significant undertaking. I would have to be shown that a feature like that is something a lot of people want and I would insist on defaulting the relationships to the current mom/sis and players who wanted to change that would have to go in and turn the slider down to step-mom, step-sis or landlady/roommate.
JorogrArt
Can you start a poll to confirm it's a feature "a lot of people want"?
Regardless, if you can add the relationships to a variable, we can create mod to amend the variables

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I really like the artwork! I'm encouraged by the reviews so far. I typically wait for at least a 0.3 release before downloading and trying a new game. How much game play is there in version 0.2 (in minutes, hours, whatever)?

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes